Soccer on "The EOG Sports Hour"

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Re: Soccer on "The EOG Sports Hour"

Haven't listened yet. But...he didn't know there was a Republic of Ireland and a Northern Ireland?! So not only is he an idiot when it comes to soccer but he is extremely ignorant when it comes to basic world geography/history. Wow.

The geography thing isn't as important in this area as is the national team selection. This guy Micah probably thinks that you just play for the country you are born in. With Ireland I can tell you that anyone with a grand parent born in Ireland can qualify for irish citizenship. They have been scouring england, the rest of brittian and America for people with family connection because with a population so small and Gaelic and rugby being the top sports they have a small pool to chose from.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

i'm done if this motherfucker is on the radio anymore ...tired of this piece of shit's crap... him or me and I totally understand if you don't want to be bullied but I refuse to be associated with this prick in any way shape or form...

I agree 100% with dink here.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't worry about either Ireland, they will both shit the bed and go home early at euro :)

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

lol

Pickman jones is an idiot.

When there is smoke there is fire John. Remember Pickmanjones was involved with David Glisan (both clown touts).

It is not hard to understand.

JK should put this bsilv464 guy on the radio, though. It might be interesting.

Soccer is a tough game to talk in regards to analytics imo.

The samples would be so small in regards to National Teams I'm not ever sure you can take them seriously. Then, too, you have the coaching turnover on many of these teams.

Thank you. I take the idiot thing as a compliment. There are a lot of verry highly educated people on this forum with degrees from universities and they can't win at betting. So to be a idiot and win is good with me. Not bad for some one with zero education.

As for the glisan thing I only ever talked to him on Twitter and never in person. Jk and others actually spent time with him and called him a friend. In fact jk is the one responsible for helping him to promote his service every night on the radio show. Anyone who was done wrong by glisan should put 50% of the blame on Mr Kelly for presenting him. Glisan is a good man and the only bad move he made was to get involved with porky pig at precame. I wish him the best of luck with what ever he is doing now.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

That part about Northern Ireland was kind of embarassing lol.

4 guys in a studio and not one of them know about the history of Northern Ireland.

Aren't you Irish John Kelly!!!!??

The problem is in America lot of people with irish roots have forgotten there history or have never known it in the first place. Poser paddys as I call them.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

I was going to list the stuff this guy Micah was wrong about but it's to long a list to get into. I offered several times to give jk info on the show and he said yes many times but I am not part of his eog promotional team so that's never going to happen. There have been a few posters here that have showed knowledge of this sport but I don't think they will ever get the chance either. Sad thing is if they do it will be one of the fake screen names that just copy and paste stats and info from other articles they find online. I would challenge jk to have on some real soccer experts in the comunity. Even game bred if she can find time from teaching her classes and charitable work.

railbird

EOG Master

I think it's a little late for the apologies to one person. You play the troll and every forum has one and you take it to a extreme and I just glance over most of it but..

Someone bumped a comment that you had said and it has really messed me up and I want to ask you point blank about it.
The Muslim, Hispanic, homosexual, abortion Hate.. if we push that all aside which we probably shouldn't but let's do it just for this particular instance.

You said that Baylor was going to have a rape problem because they have 100 black kids on their team. Rape is the norm in the sec they just hide it better.

I want to know what you're talking about here. This goes further than trolling imo. You're a college basketball guy and in general a collegiate athlete supporter.. you have to be to watch small conf. Sports etc.
I want to know if this above statement is a troll attempt to rile someone up or how you really feel.
If so which is it. Rape is ok? Or rape is more likely if you have black athletes? Rape in the sec is better well hidden and therefore its ok there? It's such a vile comment. Just clear it up if you can, I'd sincerely appreciate a explanation. I don't even remember you writing it so if it's made up then I obviously apologize.

rape not ok. pga tour doesn't have nba and nfl problems with gunshot wounds and sex assaults, rapes,etc. SEC hides everything better including grades, or less snitches and if they do snitch its on deaf ears. Baylor was vetoed out of pac 10 exspansion by Cal because of baylors Christian affiliation.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

it's okay...i'm pretty much out of guests anyway .... i can't bring in a friend and have the forum shit on him like that... even worse was the idiot who didn't listen and made judgements about Micah...Micah bets serious money, beats the line, tends to win and makes a living solely from gambling... he fosters shelter dogs, never has a bad thing to say about anyone, has a lovely longtime live-in girlfriend and had been used in making lines for the number one off shore who still takes USA business, a job he no longer does because it interferes with his betting...i know railbird is a low level tout, who lies about his gambling and I'm sure that EYEONMVC is highly successful as well

Dinks shows are the only ones that are original. I hardly ever listen anymore but I find when I do it's the night he is on. Other nights are filled with the same guest that have been on for years. Corrugated Mike is a joke and rail bird is used to say thinks that jk wants to say but cant. I am really surprised that he got rid of that guy stat man. Other than that it's the same shows for years. Dink leaves and the original content leaves.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated

The real lesson here is to becarefu who you call a expert and never do a soccer show again.

I leave for a night and shit gets very very real. I have no desire to get involved in the Dink v. Railbird madness, but I think both are great radio and great listens, but both for quite different reasons. JK if you want some fresh meat on the show from a fellow NU grad, Id love the opportunity. Im not a pro, but I do follow all things sports gambling with serious passion. Unfortunately, work doesnt allow me to be in front of the computer and post during the day. But, know that there are many out there listening!!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

after further review It was unfair of me to critique Micah on soccer since I know nothing about soccer. My apologies to anyone I offended.

The die has been cast and the Rubicon has been crossed... bye, bye.

Thanks for the memories:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I leave for a night and shit gets very very real. I have no desire to get involved in the Dink v. Railbird madness, but I think both are great radio and great listens, but both for quite different reasons. JK if you want some fresh meat on the show from a fellow NU grad, Id love the opportunity. Im not a pro, but I do follow all things sports gambling with serious passion. Unfortunately, work doesnt allow me to be in front of the computer and post during the day. But, know that there are many out there listening!!

I'll be reaching out to you this weekend.

Thanks Bsilv464.

railbird

EOG Master
John Kelly;n6849820 said:

Birdie, Micah is hardly a donkey.

His college basketball opinions are outstanding.

I'll try to recruit Micah before the start of the college hoop season.

many here disagree

railbird

EOG Master
railbird;n6849878 said:

plays the entire card in basketball. im not a fan. Speaks in an authortative tone, a great salesman.

a great salesman I said

railbird

EOG Master
EyeOnMVC;n6849885 said:

Haven't listened yet. But...he didn't know there was a Republic of Ireland and a Northern Ireland?! So not only is he an idiot when it comes to soccer but he is extremely ignorant when it comes to basic world geography/history. Wow.

interesting

railbird

EOG Master
John Kelly;n6849898 said:

Easy choice.

I'm in Dink's corner.

Stay tuned.

your listening to the eog fake minor leauge wrestling and horse charity hour

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This bettor iq outfit really is looking like a joke out of the gate.

Micah caught a break here because JK needed radio guests and he always had to tiptoe or altogether deter criticism of any guests affiliated with Dink.