Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

I speak the truth -- while the EOG's perverts keep trying to legitimize and normalize a vile, devious act by posting idiotic articles on gay penguins...

Who has perverse urges Joe?
Those who want to dictate how others live,or the ones who don't suppress their inhibitions,and function freely.
Is it better to force people to deny who they are,that's where perversity arises.
FYI,there's also a distinction between homo-sexuality,and pedo-philia,they are mutually exclusive,some "homo's" are "pedo's",as some "hetero's" are "pedo's",people who prey on children have other issues,which aren't connected to sexual preference.

Mind</NYT_KICKER>
<NYT_HEADLINE type=" " version="1.0">Why the Imp in Your Brain Gets Out

By Benedict Carey
July 6,2009
Excerpt from:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/health/07mind.html

The exploration of perverse urges has a rich history (how could it not?), running through the stories of Poe and the Marquis de Sade to Freud?s repressed desires and Darwin?s observation that many actions are performed ?in direct opposition to our conscious will.? In the past decade, social psychologists have documented how common such contrary urges are ? and when they are most likely to alter people?s behavior.

At a fundamental level, functioning socially means mastering one?s impulses. The adult brain expends at least as much energy on inhibition as on action, some studies suggest, and mental health relies on abiding strategies to ignore or suppress deeply disturbing thoughts ? of one?s own inevitable death, for example. These strategies are general, subconscious or semiconscious psychological programs that usually run on automatic pilot.

Perverse impulses seem to arise when people focus intensely on avoiding specific errors or taboos. The theory is straightforward: to avoid blurting out that a colleague is a raging hypocrite, the brain must first imagine just that; the very presence of that catastrophic insult, in turn, increases the odds that the brain will spit it out.

?We know that what?s accessible in our minds can exert an influence on judgment and behavior simply because it?s there, it?s floating on the surface of consciousness,? said Jamie Arndt, a psychologist at the University of Missouri.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Do you have a Biblical verse to back up your touchy-feely leftist drivel?

Jesus hated this putrid sinful lifestyle even more than I do:

1 Cor. 6:9-10
, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, <sup>10</sup>nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28
, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, <sup>27</sup>and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. <sup>28</sup>And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Translation: There's no "gay pride" in heaven. If you're a defiant sodomite, don't bother asking for forgiveness. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Into Lucifer's dungeon you go. :thumbsup

As a civilized society, we will pay a very heavy price if we continue to defy the will of God.
Jesus said, "Ye that is without sin, cast the first stone." It looks you are already pitching Joe.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So Joe, if God were to command all men to be homosexual, would you obey?

scrimmage

Pedophiles,Witches and Kids
Posted on Jul 16, 2009

By Lenore Skenazy
Sometimes, when I try to explain how frenzied we have become about the real but extremely rare crime of childhood abduction, I compare our era to that of 1692 Salem. There was no way?back then, back there?to convince the average person: Don?t you see you?re being swept up on a wave of mass hysteria? History will judge you as totally mad! (Though eventually, I suppose, that?ll be great for tourism.)

Folks in and around Salem, Mass., were convinced that witches were everywhere casting spells. In the end, 150 people were arrested as witches and 19 hanged, all for?we can see with the perspective of time?no reason.

Now, I?m not saying that there are absolutely no evil folks in the world today who wish harm upon children. But to imagine them everywhere, ever poised to snatch children, is to see the world through Salem eyes. Eyes blinded by hysteria. And yet look what is happening in England.

?One quarter of the adult population will require criminal records checks under the new child protection system coming into force next year, according to a report criticising the scheme,? wrote The Times, a British newspaper.

That?s right: One-fourth of all adults in Britain will be forced to undergo background checks to determine whether they ever have been convicted of crimes related to pedophilia. The basic assumption being: Anyone who has any contact with children should be considered a pedophile until proved otherwise.

And it?s starting to happen in the United States, too. I?ve heard from parents in a handful of states who say their local public schools are requiring something similar. One Texas mom was barred from her daughter?s kindergarten Christmas party because her background check hadn?t cleared yet. (Eventually, the teacher relented, but the mother had to stand at the very back of the classroom and could not interact with any child except her own.)

You can imagine that this type of law makes adults less eager to volunteer for schools, Scouts or any other activity with kids involved because they have to undergo (and often pay for) security checks first. But what?s worse is that in this suspicious climate, adults grow wary of any involvement with kids. Frank Furedi, author of ?Paranoid Parenting,? cites the story of a 2-year-old who wandered away from her nursery. A man driving by noticed her on the street, but (as he later testified at an inquest) he didn?t stop to help for fear he?d be accused of trying to abduct her.
She ended up at a pond. And drowned.

If we have reached the point in society where basic adult concern for children is mistaken for evil, we?re back in Salem, 1692. The next ?witch? could be you, comforting the kid who fell off her swing or volunteering for the school dance without a background check. Or, of course, letting your children go ?free-range? and being accused of depraved indifference to all the black magic swirling around them.
Lenore Skenazy is the author of ?Free-Range Kids: Giving Our Children the Freedom We Had Without Going Nuts With Worry.?
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20090716_pedophiles_witches_and_kids/?ln

By tropicgirl, July 17 at 1:28 pm
People should be as concerned about granting access to their middle and high school age children by the military recruiters.

By Anarcissie, July 17 at 12:41 pm
No doubt there is a lot of abuse of children, but most of it takes place in the sacred precincts of the family; and the media don?t want to offend the family-values people. So there is a tremendous emphasis on career child molesters and sexual offender databases. And as I said before all this takes place in the context of the infantilization of adults and the sexualization of children, not in some child-molester?s basement, but in front of every TV. It?s like the car wrecks on TV?the audience is a remote, passive enabler of the supposed disaster.They?re digging it.

By Ann of New England, July 17 at 10:40 am
This article speaks to something that happened to me this weekend. I brought my kayak to a lake in my weekend community, as I have done countless times. This time, a family with many small children was enjoying the beach, and three of the children came over to quiz me on what I was doing, what kind of boat I had, etc. As I answered their questions, I felt the heated glare of their parents and two other adults on the beach. They looked at me as though I was doing something bad?or about to. It was so uncomfortable, I paddled off as quickly as possible.
At the time, I wondered if it was because I am (and look) like a big ol? lesbian, and you know people confuse ?gay? with ?pedophile? all the time. (Thanks, Religious right!) Or was it something else?
Am soooo grateful that I grew up when being a kid meant your parents were happy when you were out of their hair and on your own, exploring your world and its people, for better or for worse. True, I never ran across a pedophile in my home town travels, but I don?t think that was just my luck. All of the men and women I know who were abused by adults as children were abused by family members, not strangers, and I can?t help but wonder if that?s what was going on at the beach this weekend. Perhaps those adults were projecting their own shame or abuse, whether due to their own behavior or what their families had done to them.
It?s something I think about when I?m working on a compassionate response to all of this hate. Sometimes it works better than others?.

By Leefeller, July 17 at 10:07 am
Lets see, we go to war at the drop of a hat, from people having been killed or not. It is against the law to partake in drugs, not profitable to certain entities and so outlawed by the government. Seems a number of Americans believe the world was made in 7 days 6000 years ago and things turned to shit, because a naked couple talked to a snake. Now some believe the world will end in 2012, which is supposed to be an improvement? So why not pedophiles, and Witches? Pedophiles have been personified with by the Catholic Church and of course the accused past Michale Jackson.
Living in fear is a noble motivator for morons. Afraid of the Gays, the Muslims, the Jews the left or right and of course the truth and reality are not necessary, so why not be afraid of Catholic elders and Harry Potter just add it to the growing list.
Since I am afraid of clowns, my phobias include the Republicans.

By Russian Paul, July 17 at 12:20 am
The kidnappers we have to watch out for are the ones we?re supposed to trust. The judges, the cops, child services; these guys make good money sending kids to various private facilities. The recent infamous case in Pennsylvania is only the tip of the iceberg.
And it?s not just private facilities; we have a juvenile-detention-industrial complex in this country. Kids who get caught up for the most minor offenses find themselves stuck in the revolving door of juvenile hall/probation.

By coloradokarl, July 16 at 11:37 pm
I feel there is not any more crime today than 20 years or 50 or 500 years ago the difference is the media hype and the control of the fascist police state. There was never a Razor blade in the apple at halloween. It is a documented lie. When we hear of EVERY crime in a country of 300 million people and no one puts it in context we scare the pathetic helicopter moms to death. The shouts of MORE Law and Order ring out from every couch in the country!! Our local and state governments are being slowly bled to death from the excess of public safety. It is ALL HYPE!!! Buy locally and only what you need. STARVE THE BEAST

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is one of the anti gay, anti pedophile ministers.Real class act

<cite class="caption"> AP ? Evangelist Tony Alamo, center is led from the federal courthouse in downtown Texarkana Ark. Tuesday July ? </cite> <!-- end #main-media --> <!-- end .primary-media --> <!-- end .related-media --> <cite class="vcard">
</cite><abbr title="2009-07-17T16:59:04-0700" class="recenttimedate"></abbr>
<!-- end .byline --> TEXARKANA, Ark. ? A woman who said evangelist Tony Alamo had sexually abused her since she was 8 acknowledged to jurors Friday that she hates him, but said the reason she agreed to testify was because she is afraid he will molest her little sister.
Under cross-examination in Alamo's sex-crimes trial, the 18-year-old woman also said that FBI agents had given her some gifts and paid her cell phone bill before she appeared in court as a witness.
The woman, who testified that Alamo "married" her when she was 8 and that he started having sex with her a year later, acknowledged Friday that she hated Alamo and wanted him convicted.
"You want your revenge, don't you?" asked defense lawyer Phillip Kuhn.
"No, I just don't want him to hurt anybody else," the woman said, beginning to cry. "I don't want him to touch my little sister. She's only 12."
She said she contacted the FBI after hearing from others that her younger sister's voice might be on an audiotape distributed to Alamo's followers.
"He hurt me a lot and I would hate to see my sister or anybody else go through that again," she said.
Alamo, 74, is accused of taking underage girls across state lines for sex. Prosecutors are expected to present their final witnesses Monday and turn the trial over to the evangelist's defense team.
The evangelist has pleaded not guilty and his lawyers claim the government has targeted him because of his religious beliefs. Alamo, who has said the Vatican is behind his troubles, could spend the rest of his life in prison if convicted.
A series of women have testified that Alamo "married" them while they were underage and that he either raped them or sexually assaulted them. The Associated Press generally does not identify those who say they were victims of sex crimes.
On Friday, a 17-year-old girl told jurors Alamo invited her and her sister to his home at the Arkansas compound when she was as young as 8. By 9, she said she visited regularly. By 11, she said Alamo "married" her in his bedroom and immediately began sexually assaulting her.
"He said things like I looked very innocent to him," the girl said, her face and voice betraying no emotion. "And he said I had the body of a 6-year-old and he was attracted to" that.

"I realize you're eight years old...But you have the body of a six year old...and that really takes me over the top..."

Sincerely

Rev Alamo

By tropicgirl, July 17 at 1:28 pm
People should be as concerned about granting access to their middle and high school age children by the military recruiters.

By Anarcissie, July 17 at 12:41 pm
No doubt there is a lot of abuse of children, but most of it takes place in the sacred precincts of the family; and the media don?t want to offend the family-values people. So there is a tremendous emphasis on career child molesters and sexual offender databases. And as I said before all this takes place in the context of the infantilization of adults and the sexualization of children, not in some child-molester?s basement, but in front of every TV. It?s like the car wrecks on TV?the audience is a remote, passive enabler of the supposed disaster.They?re digging it.

By Ann of New England, July 17 at 10:40 am
This article speaks to something that happened to me this weekend. I brought my kayak to a lake in my weekend community, as I have done countless times. This time, a family with many small children was enjoying the beach, and three of the children came over to quiz me on what I was doing, what kind of boat I had, etc. As I answered their questions, I felt the heated glare of their parents and two other adults on the beach. They looked at me as though I was doing something bad?or about to. It was so uncomfortable, I paddled off as quickly as possible.
At the time, I wondered if it was because I am (and look) like a big ol? lesbian, and you know people confuse ?gay? with ?pedophile? all the time. (Thanks, Religious right!) Or was it something else?
Am soooo grateful that I grew up when being a kid meant your parents were happy when you were out of their hair and on your own, exploring your world and its people, for better or for worse. True, I never ran across a pedophile in my home town travels, but I don?t think that was just my luck. All of the men and women I know who were abused by adults as children were abused by family members, not strangers, and I can?t help but wonder if that?s what was going on at the beach this weekend. Perhaps those adults were projecting their own shame or abuse, whether due to their own behavior or what their families had done to them.
It?s something I think about when I?m working on a compassionate response to all of this hate. Sometimes it works better than others?.

By Leefeller, July 17 at 10:07 am
Lets see, we go to war at the drop of a hat, from people having been killed or not. It is against the law to partake in drugs, not profitable to certain entities and so outlawed by the government. Seems a number of Americans believe the world was made in 7 days 6000 years ago and things turned to shit, because a naked couple talked to a snake. Now some believe the world will end in 2012, which is supposed to be an improvement? So why not pedophiles, and Witches? Pedophiles have been personified with by the Catholic Church and of course the accused past Michale Jackson.
Living in fear is a noble motivator for morons. Afraid of the Gays, the Muslims, the Jews the left or right and of course the truth and reality are not necessary, so why not be afraid of Catholic elders and Harry Potter just add it to the growing list.
Since I am afraid of clowns, my phobias include the Republicans.

By Russian Paul, July 17 at 12:20 am
The kidnappers we have to watch out for are the ones we?re supposed to trust. The judges, the cops, child services; these guys make good money sending kids to various private facilities. The recent infamous case in Pennsylvania is only the tip of the iceberg.
And it?s not just private facilities; we have a juvenile-detention-industrial complex in this country. Kids who get caught up for the most minor offenses find themselves stuck in the revolving door of juvenile hall/probation.

By coloradokarl, July 16 at 11:37 pm
I feel there is not any more crime today than 20 years or 50 or 500 years ago the difference is the media hype and the control of the fascist police state. There was never a Razor blade in the apple at halloween. It is a documented lie. When we hear of EVERY crime in a country of 300 million people and no one puts it in context we scare the pathetic helicopter moms to death. The shouts of MORE Law and Order ring out from every couch in the country!! Our local and state governments are being slowly bled to death from the excess of public safety. It is ALL HYPE!!! Buy locally and only what you need. STARVE THE BEAST

There's some profoundness here, Scrimmage. I'm worried; I understood exactly what you were saying with this post. . .:+textinb3:cheers
I wish there were about one million more coloradocarls in this country. . .I might have hope for the future of this country if there were. . .

scrimmage

The San Francisco Zoo penguin love triangle has bloggers across the internet weighing in with their opinions.

Love triangle on Penguin Island arouses
passionate debate

Amy Frankel / San Francisco Zoo
Harry now spends his time with Linda, in back, who has been called a ?home wrecker? and worse by bloggers.
At the San Francisco Zoo, Harry left male partner Pepper for Linda. Now the blogosphere is enthralled with the scandal, arguing about whether homosexuality is a lifestyle choice.

By Maria L. La Ganga
July 17, 2009

<!-- sphereit start -->Reporting from San Francisco -- The blogosphere has been buzzing for days over the perky widow who stole the handsome gay guy from his longtime partner.

...the saga of Linda and Harry and poor, cuckolded Pepper has ignited a fierce debate about whether homosexuality is a choice. Even People magazine has called for details.

The love triangle has spurred a "nature-versus-nurture debate about whether animals or people are hard-wired to be heterosexual or homosexual," said Harrison Edell, curator of birds. "There are people who are trying to draw conclusions from our birds, and I'm not really sure whether that can be done."

One recent zoo guest posed the other big question about the avian antics: "Is this something that only happens in San Francisco?"

The answer to that one, thank goodness, is a lot simpler: No. At New York City's Central Park Zoo a few years back, Silo left Roy for Scrappy, a California girl who joined them via Sea World.

The East Coast's unhappy threesome are chinstrap penguins, the West's are magellanics. Aside from that, the saga's pretty much the same: Boy meets boy. Boy loses boy. Girl takes blame. Talking heads take notice.

Christian website OneNewsNow.com quoted a "pro-family advocate" on Thursday who parsed the Harry-Pepper split as proof that "nature prefers heterosexual relationships."

Matt Barber, director of cultural affairs with the conservative Liberty Counsel, took a more tongue-in-cheek approach in a column on Townhall.com that ended with a veiled comparison of Pepper and former Idaho Sen. Larry Craig, who was arrested for homosexual lewd conduct in an airport bathroom.

"In recent days he has reportedly been spotted waddling around the zoo's public men's room, skulking in stalls and inexplicably tapping his flipper. There's even speculation that, as things continue to spiral, he may consider a run for public office."

Other commentators were more sympathetic to Pepper. John wrote on a blog called "The Friggin Loon" that he is "heartbroken" for the lovelorn loser and "hopes that he finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"

The blog Queerty.com floated another possibility: "Maybe," the writer posited, "Harry is actually bi?"

In their six years together, Pepper and Harry were foster fathers to a couple of abandoned eggs and hatched a chick named Norris.

They lived near Linda and her partner Fig, a kind of Penguin Island older statesman who controlled "not one but two burrows," said Edell, the bird curator. Fig died in January, and Linda kept them both.

"For penguins, real estate means a lot," Edell noted, so "as far as penguins go, she was a pretty attractive prospect."

Harry started hanging around. Then he moved in. Linda laid two fertile eggs. Pepper was left living the bachelor's life, along with seven other lonely guys on Penguin Island.
Excerpt from:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-penguins17-2009jul17,3,4158716.story

Nah....I've watched his posting cycles for almost three years now.

He does the manic/depressive cycles and about once every five, six weeks he JUST ESCALATES TO BATSHIT GIANT FONT MULTICOLORED SCREAMING RAGE posts, spews all over his keyboard and then is gone for two to three days while he gets his medications back into balance

thats an understatement lol

heh....

Actually "four and a half years"...I had to pull up one of the earliest runs "JoeC" had at the RxForum, which was in late December 2005 (my post above recalled that as 2006)

This thread the classic "Canada" Topic wherein "JoeC" repeatedly and at times passionately declares his Canadian citizenship.

Post #49 is the most definitive, but numerous posts both before and after that one within this classic RxPoliticoPub thread have "Joe" slobbering over his Canadian heritage

http://www.therxforum.com/showpost.php?p=2464031&postcount=49

I can only speculate that at that point (Dec 2005) in his then fledgling use of the ol' Interweb, Mark vastly underestimated the way that his public postings would be archived and later used to catch him lying his off about being an American.

As a now 11 year active web user, I can recall that as recently as 2005, the vast majority of internet forums allowed users to Edit their posts and/or did not have in-depth searchable archives.

Thus many users could go back and alter their public declarations.

thats an understatement lol

The best part is, even with his unfettered access to IP numbers and confidential information he constantly breaches, I have eluded his psychotic stalking behavior with 2 ghosts.

As I have said from the very beginning: chronic use of marijuana and other psychedelics will addle the brain. Barman/Manny/Steve Heath is a pretty common result of extended use.

Normal people understand that in the real world, "cyber wedgies" (incessantly getting into someone's face for whatever reason) more often than not results in reconstructive surgery, and that's if you're one of the lucky ones.

Even penguins grow up eventually...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Francisco's gay penguin has a change of heart

(AFP) – 3 days ago

LOS ANGELES — After six years together, the relationship between a pair of gay male penguins at San Francisco zoo is apparently over, with Harry leaving Pepper for another penguin -- Linda. :tub:
The Los Angeles Times reported Friday that the relationship between Harry and Pepper, who lived side-by-side, protecting eggs abandoned by other penguins, came to a shocking end when Harry moved into a neighboring nest with recently-widowed Linda.

The development has sparked a variety of reactions in the blogosphere, where Linda has been called a "home wrecker" who "lives for her own happiness, no matter who gets hurt."

Harrison Edell, a curator of birds at the zoo, had a more pragmatic explanation, noting that Linda's recently-deceased partner was a leader of sorts among the small zoo penguin community, commanding not one but two nests.

"For penguins, real estate means a lot," Edell told the Los Angeles Times, so "as far as penguins go, she was a pretty attractive prospect."
With Pepper rejoining the ranks of the single, Christian website OneNewsNow.com took the split as a sign that "nature prefers heterosexual relationships."

Others were more sympathetic to the bereft Pepper.

John, writing on "The Frigging Loon" blog, said he was "heartbroken" about the split and that he hopes Pepper "finds another male penguin that is ten times hotter than Harry!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious that the imbecelic Jon Leibowitz crowd clings to "gay penguin" fairy tales to justify patently vile behavior.

You know the militant sodomite agenda is on thin ice when animals won't even cooperate.

Penguins aren't sheep.

lmfao!

tank

EOG Dedicated

The best part is, even with his unfettered access to IP numbers and confidential information he constantly breaches, I have eluded his psychotic stalking behavior with 2 ghosts.

As I have said from the very beginning: chronic use of marijuana and other psychedelics will addle the brain. Barman/Manny/Steve Heath is a pretty common result of extended use.

Normal people understand that in the real world, "cyber wedgies" (incessantly getting into someone's face for whatever reason) more often than not results in reconstructive surgery, and that's if you're one of the lucky ones.
I bet one is Bilbal. That or we have more dumb people out there than I thought.

scrimmage

Originally posted by Joe Contrarian
Hilarious that the imbecelic Jon Leibowitz crowd clings to "gay penguin" fairy tales to justify patently vile behavior.

You know the militant sodomite agenda is on thin ice when animals won't even cooperate.

Penguins aren't sheep.

lmfao!
Contrarian Stays True to Form
July 21 2009

Contrarians often refer to their endless demands for more study and their claims that doubts still remain?no matter what the consensus?as "sound science," a bit of doublespeak that is the scientific equivalent of the filibuster.

Rather than demanding we dig deeper in order to clarify issues, the contrarian simply wants to throw dust in people's eyes so they can't see what's really going on. The function of contrarians is to arouse fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) and promote the false notion that "sound science" is science where you can't find a contrary view. The contrarian philosophy is Orwellian doublespeak at its best: Some of the best science available is labeled "junk science" by contrarians simply because there are contrary views that may be held by a very small minority.

LOL

Is this your bimonthly threat to "Show up where I hang out" and beat my ass?

I had noticed it's been several months since you made such a silly post and was wondering if you had lost your game.

As for your "eluding me" with your two supposed Ghosts, it's probably a bad time to tell you that neither I nor anyone else at the Rx Mod team is actually even looking out for you.

You were too cowardly to be open using the "joeC" identity, so it's not as if you're suddenly going to sprout a pair and start being an honest personality under another moniker.

SCRIMMAGE posts an apt definition of "contrarians" which helps us better understand that longtime politico posting friend "Mark L" is really not all that serious with his many faux conservative rants. More days than not, he's just screwin' around due to not having the sack to take his real, honest political and social opinions to a more mainstream venue.

Raise a glass to sports handicapping forum back rooms!

Contrarian Stays True to Form
July 21 2009

Contrarians often refer to their endless demands for more study and their claims that doubts still remain—no matter what the consensus—as "sound science," a bit of doublespeak that is the scientific equivalent of the filibuster.

Rather than demanding we dig deeper in order to clarify issues, the contrarian simply wants to throw dust in people's eyes so they can't see what's really going on. The function of contrarians is to arouse fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) and promote the false notion that "sound science" is science where you can't find a contrary view. The contrarian philosophy is Orwellian doublespeak at its best: Some of the best science available is labeled "junk science" by contrarians simply because there are contrary views that may be held by a very small minority.

"Sound Science"
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Your bullshit agenda-driven witchcraft (aka "scientific peer review") isn't even practiced in an open democratic environment where it could properly scrutinized and exposed for the junk that it is. I'm speaking about every politicized form of science: Gorebull Warming; Darwinism; eugenics; "God made Anderson Cooper gay."

You nihilists live in your own dark bubble. 2938u4ji23

I don't often share my discussions I partake in other venues (for one, as many of you know, I have a personal stalker always lurking), but just for laughs, here is an excerpt of your humble no-spin correspondent tearing apart this patently absurd dogmatic cult you call "science"
, albeit to a more civilized, intelligent crowd...

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I hear you talk highly of peer review quite often, as if they set standards for what is and what isn't science. But from my research, the number of flaws, weaknesses and vulnerabilities it has make it almost a pointless venture:[/FONT]

• [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Peer review is largely subjective, sometimes influenced by politics to a greater extent than most people recognize[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Reviewers do not examine the raw data from the author's laboratory notebooks or charts, instead accepting at face value the validity of these data [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]and the statements made in the text.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The opinions of reviewers are not binding on the editors of journals. Editors [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]can reject, on the basis of their own judgment, even the most favorably reviewed manuscripts.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Peer review is a pseudo-scientific name given to an editorial [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]process not unlike that common to many forms of journalism.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]When editors lean toward accepting or rejecting a manuscript anyway, they may choose reviewers who will predictably respond a certain way. Reviewers have been known to let their own biases and vested interests govern decisions about papers submitted by scientific competitors. Moreover, editors have told of repeatedly submitting a paper for review until they got recommendations that it be published.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There are occasions where a journal reviewer is chosen to review submitted manuscripts based on his past academic accomplishments, expertise in the area of research, and reputation. However, it [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]is commonplace for academic faculty members, division directors, and departmental chairs to pass the reviews on to junior faculty and fellows-in-training - who does their best but does an inadequate job.[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There are occasions where a journal submission goes to more than one reviewer. Often the reviewers see the dozen or so comments from the other reviewer. On many occasions [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]the reviewers feel the review has already been done by the first guy, so they only provide 2-3 lines of comments.[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some journals have a shortage of good reviewers. As a result they [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]have a second tier group who just don’t meet the muster in terms of qualifications.[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There are occasions where a reviewer gets a paper to review that they really are not an expert on. [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]They accept to do the review, but miss a lot. [/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A dose of healthy skepticism is needed by readers of any journal[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some questions:[/FONT]

• [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What is the evidence that the ‘best’ science or scholarly material is published and the ‘worst’ is rejected?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What is the value of the review process to authors?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What is known about the overall quality of reviewers' reports?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]To what degree do reviewers agree with each other when evaluating the same manuscript?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Is the submission versus acceptance rate for manuscripts different depending on the gender or ethnicity of the author?[/FONT]
  • [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]What kind of statistical errors have been identified through studies of published articles?”[/FONT]
Does "scrimmage" have a response?

:pop:

High Occurrence in Africa of HIV among Homosexual Men Study Finds

TODAY'S HEADLINES | SEND NEWS TIPS | DONATE

SHARE: E-MAIL PRINT

By Patrick B. Craine

OXFORD, July 21, 2009, (LifeSiteNews.com) - A new literature review, published by The Lancet, emphasizes the great proportion of HIV/AIDS cases among men who have sex with men (MSM) in sub-Saharan Africa, a fact often ignored in the fight against AIDS in Africa. The study concludes, however, that the solution to the problem lies in greater openness to homosexual practices from the African nations and better access to interventions, a solution that experts from the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) have called "simplistic."

The review, principally authored by Dr. Adrian D. Smith of the University of Oxford, calls for greater acceptance of MSM in sub-Saharan Africa, where the cultures are still mostly unwilling to accept homosexuality and the homosexualist agenda.

"Continued denial of MSM from effective HIV/AIDS prevention and care," they say, "is harmful to national HIV/AIDS responses." According to the review, male-to-male sex is illegal in 31 sub-Saharan countries, with the death penalty a possible punishment in four of them.

There is a need, say the researchers, for increased recognition of the HIV problem among MSM, which has been overlooked in sub-Saharan Africa. "Globally, [MSM] continue to bear a high burden of HIV infection," they write.

The initial research conducted in the early 1980s focused on heterosexual transmission, observe the researchers, suggesting that these findings have skewed the approach ever since. The result was that "the possibility that MSM might feature within this model [of HIV infection in Africa] soon disappeared from discussion."

Previous reports have also indicated that the idea that AIDS is primarily being transmitted through heterosexual relations in Africa may not have a firm basis in fact.

In 2003 a study authored by Dr. Stuart Brody found that anal sex, both homosexual and heterosexual, is the second greatest cause of HIV transmission in Africa. Poor medical practices, such as the use of dirty needles, were found to be the greatest cause, with vaginal transmission being a distant third cause.

Steve Mosher of the Population Research Institute's (PRI) has also discussed the African heterosexual transmission myth, describing how information about poor medical settings has been ignored, and how various interest groups, "for diverse ideological, political, and financial reasons, promoted the notion of heterosexual transmission in their publications, proposals, and press releases." According to one of the studies he discussed, the result was the "ignoring and misinterpreting of epidemiologic evidence."

According to the authors of the most recent study, however, the finding that HIV transmission rates are indeed heavily related to MSM indicates that African countries should be more open to homosexual practices. "The neglect of research, surveillance and HIV prevention, and treatment and care programmes for MSM cannot be separated from the influence of general, largely hostile attitudes toward homosexuality in Africa," they write.

"Political, cultural, and religious hostility towards MSM presents the main barrier to implementing effective HIV research, policy, and health programmes for African MSM."

But Drs. A. Dean Byrd and David Wood of the NARTH Scientific Advisory Committee say they disagree with the review's conclusion.

"The overrepresentation of men who have sex with men among the population of HIV/AIDS individuals is cause for concern," they told LSN by e-mail. "However, the remedy suggested by the authors of the article, i.e., more openness to homosexual practices may not reduce the incidence of the disease.

"The Malebranche's research which was included in the June 2003 issue of the American Journal of Public Health," they continued, "seems to contradict the notion that becoming more open or disclosing one's homosexuality was associated with improved mental health, responsible behavior and lower rates of HIV infection.

"To the contrary, African American men in this study who disclosed their homosexuality had higher rates of HIV prevalence than those who do not choose to do so (24 percent versus 14 percent.) They also engaged in more unprotected anal sex (41 percent versus 32 percent) than those who did not disclose."

Drs. Byrd and Wood said that the issue is far more complicated than the review's authors make it seem. "The simplistic solution suggested by the authors to this rather complicated issue seems to lack merit. Rather HIV/AIDs should be treated like any other sexually-transmitted disease and efforts directed at surveillance, risk factor identification, the implementation of interventions and evaluation."

The pair emphasized the inherent risks associated with homosexual behaviour, a fact that the study brushes over. "The current scientific evidence," they wrote, "does suggest that homosexual practices do place its participants at risk for some health-related problems," a finding that they say appears to hold true even in extremely homosexual-friendly countries like the Netherlands.

See related LifeSiteNews.com coverage:

Anal Sex Largest Cause of HIV in Africa
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2003/jun/03061702.html

Are Africans Promiscuous Unto Death?
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2003/apr/030424a.html

WHO Official Admits No Pandemic of AIDS amongst Heterosexuals
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jun/08060907.html

Abstinence Program Making Huge Impact in Africa: 61 Percent Reduction in Teen Pregnancy
http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2006/jun/06063004.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIDS is God's gift to all the vile sodomites who reject his beautiful creation. :thumbsup

scrimmage

Originally Posted by Joe Contrarian

Does "scrimmage" have a response?

:pop:

Yes;
What's the source for the writing "quoted" in post #263.It's hard to respond to all those bullet points in total,and hardly worth the time as no one here's going to be convinced differently anyway.

scrimmage

What about the straight people that get it?
BTW,the Joe Contrarian Aids article[Post #264] was from LifeSiteNews.com

http://www.lifesitenews.com/aboutlifesite/index.html

The below is from their website:

Who Produces LifeSiteNews?

The service was originally started by Campaign Life Coalition (CLC), a Canadian national pro-life organization headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Campaign Life Coalition, founded in 1978, was one of the first pro-life organizations to emphasize the international dimension of attacks on life and family. Along with a few other groups it pioneered pro-life lobbying at United Nations conferences. CLC president, Jim Hughes, is currently also vice-president of the International Right to Life Federation.

The 1997 founding staff of LifeSiteNews are current Managing Director Steve Jalsevac and News Editor John-Henry Westen.

LifeSiteNews Principles

2.LifeSiteNews.com emphasizes the social worth of traditional Judeo-Christian principles but is also respectful of all authentic religions and cultures that esteem life, family and universal norms of morality.
3.LifeSiteNews.com's writers and its founders, have come to understand that respect for life and family are endangered by an international conflict. That conflict is between radically opposed views of the worth and dignity of every human life and of family life and community. It has been caused by secularists attempting to eliminate Christian morality and natural law principles which are seen as the primary obstacles to implementing their new world order.

4.LifeSiteNews.com understands that abortion, euthanasia, cloning, homosexuality and all other moral, life and family issues are part of the international conflict affecting all nations, even at the most local levels. LifeSiteNews attempts to provide its readers with the most useful and up-to-date information on this conflict.

Thoughtful of "JoeC" to quote from one of his fellow Canadian organizations.

Oh my goodness!

HIV is detected more often in gay males!

Markie, this is groundbreaking news you're sharing.

What about the straight people that get it?

Tank, generally there are 3 ways to get infected with AIDS.

They are:

1) Anal sex. Contrary to absurd Darwiniac assertions, it is no accident that only the vagina secretes a natural lubricant during intercourse (the vile sodomite is forced to use artificial petroleum jelly). Any deviation from God's will, will expose the penis to a high percentage of tears and open wounds, thus making the typical vile sodomite susceptible to all sorts of cool viruses and diseases.

2) Shooting yourself up with needles ("Manny" the thief's fav pass time).

3) Any 'risky' interaction with the above two categories.

The above three categories essentially cover 97.4% of all AIDS cases.

There are many reasons for normal Republican suburban males and females to abstain from having heterosexual sex outside of a loving, committed relationship. AIDS isn't one of them.

:cheers

Mark's allegation that he authored the list of points about peer review in "another web venue" is more fiction on his part. The listing, as it appears in post #263 does not appear anywhere on the worldwide web.

At best, he's simply plagarizing author Ann B. Weller, rearranging her original writing in a slightly different format and then posting it here on a (LOL) sports handicapping web forum in hopes of impressing the nine of us who might read it that he's got a life outside of our humble sports pub.

Yes;
What's the source for the writing "quoted" in post #263.It's hard to respond to all those bullet points in total,and hardly worth the time as no one here's going to be convinced differently anyway.

My "source" is I, your humble EOG Objectivist and Moralist.

Thanks for conforming your inability to defend and debate the distracting rainbow-colored propaganda you call 'science.'

Dogma is the established belief or doctrine held by a religion, ideology or any kind of organization: it is authoritative and not to be disputed, doubted or diverged from. The term derives from Greek δόγμα "that which seems to one, opinion or belief"<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> and that from δοκέω (dokeo), "to think, to suppose, to imagine".<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup> The plural is either dogmas or dogmata , from Greek δόγματα.

scrimmage

Tank, generally there are 3 ways to get infected with AIDS.

They are:

1) Anal sex. Contrary to absurd Darwiniac assertions, it is no accident that only the vagina secretes a natural lubricant during intercourse (the vile sodomite is forced to use artificial petroleum jelly). Any deviation from God's will, will expose the penis to a high percentage of tears and open wounds, thus making the typical vile sodomite susceptible to all sorts of cool viruses and diseases.

2) Shooting yourself up with needles ("Manny" the thief's fav pass time).

3) Any 'risky' interaction with the above two categories.

The above three categories essentially cover 97.4% of all AIDS cases.

There are many reasons for normal Republican suburban males and females to abstain from having heterosexual sex outside of a loving, committed relationship. AIDS isn't one of them.

So does "God" use different methods for heterosexuals who deviate from his will[superstition],and does that account for venereal diseases like syphillis,gonorrhea,etc.some of which are transmitted by "vaginal secretions"?
Practicing safe sex will prevent Aids/HIV,as will not sharing needles[fact],those who choose to be reckless are being foolhardy,and unfortunately often suffer the consequences.

Below from:
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=11545

Definition of Venereal disease

Venereal disease: A disease that is contracted and transmitted by sexual contact, caused by microorganisms that survive on the skin or mucus membranes, or that are transmitted via semen, vaginal secretions, or blood during intercourse. Because the genital areas provide a moist, warm environment that is especially conducive to the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and yeasts, a great many diseases can be transmitted this way. They include AIDS, chlamydia, genital warts, gonorrhea, syphilis, yeast infections, and some forms of hepatitis. Also known as a morbus venereus or sexually transmitted disease (STD). See: sexually transmitted diseases in men, sexually transmitted diseases in women

Friendly points of order for the other eight people who might read what is fast becoming the Most Derailed thread in history of Sports Handicapping PoliticoPubs:

Your humble guest pubster has never injected himself with anything....I've done a laundry list of great drugs, but only via Smoke, Snort or Swallow

Second, it is utterly FALSE that one can acquire the HIV by "shooting yourself up with needles".

If that were true, then the tens of millions of diabetes patients in our world who routinely use needles to inject needed drugs would be rampant with HIV

What Markie was trying to say is that sharing a needle with someone who is infected with HIV is a common way to unwittingly introduce the virus into your own system.

So if you know anyone who is an injection drug user, remind them that it's important to only use clean needles and equally important not to share those syringes with anyone else.

So does "God" use different methods for heterosexuals who deviate from his will[superstition],and does that account for venereal diseases like syphillis,gonorrhea,etc.some of which are transmitted by "vaginal secretions"?
Practicing safe sex will prevent Aids/HIV,as will not sharing needles[fact],those who choose to be reckless are being foolhardy,and unfortunately often suffer the consequences.

Ahem, obviously you've been too busy substituting your superstitious junk science journals for the Word of God wherein the Creator outlines in very explicit terms the gradation of sin and the consequences of deviating from his guidelines.

The above venereal diseases are a direct result of having one too many sexual partners. Putting aside the vile sodomite, a lascivious lifestyle not only exposes an individual to higher risk of infection (though not necessarily to AIDS), but almost always leaves one or both parties emotionally scarred, i.e., making bonding with the opposite sex increasingly difficult. This is especially true for women who by their nature get far more 'attached' during intercourse than her male counterpart.

Show me a woman who feels fulfilled and happy after a one night stand and I'll show you a genetic gay male penguin. :+textinb3

In any case, it is scientifically impossible for a faithful couple to contact any venereal disease.

Never gets old reading "JoeC" - a guy who has never been in a longterm, committed relationship with a real woman - wax eloquent on just how it all works.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Never gets old reading "JoeC" - a guy who has never been in a longterm, committed relationship with a real woman - wax eloquent on just how it all works.

You must have forgot about his Ann Coulter blow up doll.That bitch don't talk back to him.

Ever wonder what cyber-stalking beta males like Steve Heath fantasize about every time they shoot themselves up with psychedelic drugs?

Wonder no more.

Mark, are you going to come clean and confess from where you plagarized the content in post 263? And that you've never posted it on the worldwide web before tonight?

This is your chance to atone for two sins with just one honest post.