Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

Re: Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

And since we're talking about one of my most blessed Master Teachers, until you can prove to me, JoeC, that Jesus Christ himself was heterosexual, I think it would be safer for your eternal salvation to go easy on defaming your fellow gay Canadians and my fellow gay Americans.

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Manny, Joe C~ dominates you in everything in life. Quit challenging a guy who is far superior to you.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Manny

Got to love it

Joey C must have recruited a New Canadian Mountie and in my honor they
have a handle "very similar" to mine ....

My following continues to grow

I gave MANY specific examples and got absolutely ZERO response(s).

You know why? Because there are no valid intellectually honest responses to sanctioning smut -- that's why.

Uh. . .I regret to inform you that there's probably a more accurate (though undoubtedly hurtful to your self-esteem) reason that your posts don't really draw any serious responses. . .Rather than compliment you on your tinfoil hat, most posters merely chuckle and move on. . .12io4j2w90

Manny, Joe C~ dominates you in everything in life. Quit challenging a guy who is far superior to you.

WW, it's not easy always coming in second place to a Big Brave Canadian like JoeC....but nonetheless I muddle on

heh

Uh. . .I regret to inform you that there's probably a more accurate (though undoubtedly hurtful to your self-esteem) reason that your posts don't really draw any serious responses. . .Rather than compliment you on your tinfoil hat, most posters merely chuckle and move on. . .12io4j2w90

:bwah:

What's the matter, Mr. Fact Checker? I thought you were going to hold my feet to the fire? Were you not able to find a single fallacy or misstatement?

Awww....too bad.

Yes, they "chuckle and move on", 4625.

They "chuckle and move on" so much -- yet my threads get hundreds or thousands of views (unlike yours, Road Fraud's, "Manny"s, and Doc's).

You libs don't have a clue, do you?

Responsibility and liberalism are mutually exclusive. To a liberal, sex is a loveless, passionless, emotionless, random carnal act with no more significance than dogs coupling on the front lawn.

I'd sooner rape a porcupine than screw a sodomite or sodomite-enabler.

As a matter of fact, I'd rather be waterboarded. At least with waterboarding, my dick won't fall off. :thumbsup

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Woe onto the narcissistic, poisonous, vacuous, Marxist godless left, indeed.

If not this world, then in the next. :thumbsup

They "chuckle and move on" so much -- yet my threads get hundreds or thousands of views

I'd sooner rape a porcupine than screw a sodomite or sodomite-enabler.

*You have threads at EOG with thousands of views?

*I'm willing to lay -150 that you'll have sex with a porcupine before you next have consensual sex with a real live human female who doesn't demand a cash payment on the dresser beforehand.

railbird

EOG Master

Joe,

Why the headline Judeo-Christian? Judiaism is a cult. If a Jew is not a messianic Jew they are going to hell. Anyone who is not born Christian is going to hell.

What's the matter, Mr. Fact Checker? I thought you were going to hold my feet to the fire? Were you not able to find a single fallacy or misstatement?

Haha. . .If you fixated on something I posted which leads you to imagine that I believe anything you've ever posted deserves any "fact checking," then I apologize for "creating" that misconception. For clarity's sake, let me assure you that nothing you've ever posted has been serious or rational enough to merit any checking--fact or otherwise--whatsoever at any time. . .12io4j2w90

Joe,

Why the headline Judeo-Christian? Judiaism is a cult. If a Jew is not a messianic Jew they are going to hell. Anyone who is not born Christian is going to hell.

Haha. . .There's an old saying: "when you lie with the dogs, you're gonna get fleas." The corollary here is: "When you preach ignorant hatred to the mouth-breathing klansman wannabees, you're gonna have to deal with mouth-breathing ignorance."

You will therefore have to explain what "Judeo-Christian" means to your brownshirt starter kit.

railbird

EOG Master

Haha. . .There's an old saying: "when you lie with the dogs, you're gonna get fleas." The corollary here is: "When you preach ignorant hatred to the mouth-breathing klansman wannabees, you're gonna have to deal with mouth-breathing ignorance."

You will therefore have to explain what "Judeo-Christian" means to your brownshirt starter kit.

I know what the phrase means 46. There is also a Judeo-Christian-Muslim phrase. I dont care for it. Jews are like Muslims they both are going to hell without Jesus.

Joe,

I'm not anti-semitic!

Really! I'm not! I swear it!

I just believe all my Jewish friends are going straight down to the dark place....seventh level...on high broil

Sincerely

Railbird

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fantastic ....

the Pat Robertson's of this forum who support GOP homosexuality and illegal
wars "educating" folks on who is going to hell

Great .... that means I will get to bunk with Bush 43, Rove and Cheney

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Joe,

Railbird,

#1. You can't even spell the word right, it's Judaism
#2. It is *not* a cult, it is a world religion, big difference
#3. People are not born Christian

:+clueless

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

I know what the phrase means 46. There is also a Judeo-Christian-Muslim phrase. I dont care for it. Jews are like Muslims they both are going to hell without Jesus.

Interesting. So Railbird, I assume you believe that all Jews in the Old
Testament are now burning in hell: Abraham, Moses, Adam, Isaac, Noah,
Jacob, Joseph... I also assume that you rip out Hebrews 11 from your
Bible?

<sup id="en-NIV-30158" class="versenum" value="1">1</sup>Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. <sup id="en-NIV-30159" class="versenum" value="2">2</sup>This is what the ancients were commended for. <sup id="en-NIV-30160" class="versenum" value="3">3</sup>By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. <sup id="en-NIV-30161" class="versenum" value="4">4</sup>By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his offerings. And by faith he still speaks, even though he is dead.
<sup id="en-NIV-30162" class="versenum" value="5">5</sup>By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death; he could not be found, because God had taken him away. For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. <sup id="en-NIV-30163" class="versenum" value="6">6</sup>And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
<sup id="en-NIV-30164" class="versenum" value="7">7</sup>By faith Noah, when warned about things not yet seen, in holy fear built an ark to save his family. By his faith he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.
<sup id="en-NIV-30165" class="versenum" value="8">8</sup>By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. <sup id="en-NIV-30166" class="versenum" value="9">9</sup>By faith he made his home in the promised land like a stranger in a foreign country; he lived in tents, as did Isaac and Jacob, who were heirs with him of the same promise. <sup id="en-NIV-30167" class="versenum" value="10">10</sup>For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.
<sup id="en-NIV-30168" class="versenum" value="11">11</sup>By faith Abraham, even though he was past age?and Sarah herself was barren?was enabled to become a father because he<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30168a" title="See footnote a">a</a>]">[a]</sup>considered him faithful who had made the promise. <sup id="en-NIV-30169" class="versenum" value="12">12</sup>And so from this one man, and he as good as dead, came descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as countless as the sand on the seashore.
<sup id="en-NIV-30170" class="versenum" value="13">13</sup>All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. <sup id="en-NIV-30171" class="versenum" value="14">14</sup>People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. <sup id="en-NIV-30172" class="versenum" value="15">15</sup>If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. <sup id="en-NIV-30173" class="versenum" value="16">16</sup>Instead, they were longing for a better country?a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.
<sup id="en-NIV-30174" class="versenum" value="17">17</sup>By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, <sup id="en-NIV-30175" class="versenum" value="18">18</sup>even though God had said to him, "It is through Isaac that your offspring<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30175b" title="See footnote b">b</a>]">[b]</sup> will be reckoned."<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30175c" title="See footnote c">c</a>]">[c]</sup> <sup id="en-NIV-30176" class="versenum" value="19">19</sup>Abraham reasoned that God could raise the dead, and figuratively speaking, he did receive Isaac back from death.
<sup id="en-NIV-30177" class="versenum" value="20">20</sup>By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau in regard to their future.
<sup id="en-NIV-30178" class="versenum" value="21">21</sup>By faith Jacob, when he was dying, blessed each of Joseph's sons, and worshiped as he leaned on the top of his staff.
<sup id="en-NIV-30179" class="versenum" value="22">22</sup>By faith Joseph, when his end was near, spoke about the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt and gave instructions about his bones.
<sup id="en-NIV-30180" class="versenum" value="23">23</sup>By faith Moses' parents hid him for three months after he was born, because they saw he was no ordinary child, and they were not afraid of the king's edict.
<sup id="en-NIV-30181" class="versenum" value="24">24</sup>By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh's daughter. <sup id="en-NIV-30182" class="versenum" value="25">25</sup>He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a short time. <sup id="en-NIV-30183" class="versenum" value="26">26</sup>He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. <sup id="en-NIV-30184" class="versenum" value="27">27</sup>By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king's anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. <sup id="en-NIV-30185" class="versenum" value="28">28</sup>By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.
<sup id="en-NIV-30186" class="versenum" value="29">29</sup>By faith the people passed through the Red Sea<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30186d" title="See footnote d">d</a>]">[d]</sup> as on dry land; but when the Egyptians tried to do so, they were drowned.
<sup id="en-NIV-30187" class="versenum" value="30">30</sup>By faith the walls of Jericho fell, after the people had marched around them for seven days.
<sup id="en-NIV-30188" class="versenum" value="31">31</sup>By faith the prostitute Rahab, because she welcomed the spies, was not killed with those who were disobedient.<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30188e" title="See footnote e">e</a>]">[e]</sup>
<sup id="en-NIV-30189" class="versenum" value="32">32</sup>And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, David, Samuel and the prophets, <sup id="en-NIV-30190" class="versenum" value="33">33</sup>who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, <sup id="en-NIV-30191" class="versenum" value="34">34</sup>quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies. <sup id="en-NIV-30192" class="versenum" value="35">35</sup>Women received back their dead, raised to life again. Others were tortured and refused to be released, so that they might gain a better resurrection. <sup id="en-NIV-30193" class="versenum" value="36">36</sup>Some faced jeers and flogging, while still others were chained and put in prison. <sup id="en-NIV-30194" class="versenum" value="37">37</sup>They were stoned<sup class="footnote" value="[<a href="#fen-NIV-30194f" title="See footnote f">f</a>]">[f]</sup>; they were sawed in two; they were put to death by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated? <sup id="en-NIV-30195" class="versenum" value="38">38</sup>the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, and in caves and holes in the ground.
<sup id="en-NIV-30196" class="versenum" value="39">39</sup>These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. <sup id="en-NIV-30197" class="versenum" value="40">40</sup>God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Haha. . .If you fixated on something I posted which leads you to imagine that I believe anything you've ever posted deserves any "fact checking," then I apologize for "creating" that misconception. For clarity's sake, let me assure you that nothing you've ever posted has been serious or rational enough to merit any checking--fact or otherwise--whatsoever at any time. . .12io4j2w90

http://forums.eog.com/2081784-post21.html

Jon Stewart

EOG Member

There is nothing better on forums to the see the Right quoting the Bible ... have any of them actually read the Insides of a Bible? ..... we know damn well Bush never did because he would just sit by that phone and wait for the order from God regarding which Muslim country to attack .... and I love watching Palin on tape telling us all "how Iraq is God's work ..." ..... you want a fucked up human being? ..... THROW RELIGION INTO THE HEAD OF A REPUBLICAN .... GUARANTEE YA THAT WILL BE ONE FUCKED UP INDIVIDUAL

Wrong again, Mr. Fact Checker.

I don't debate theology no matter how loony because theology does not impact society.

For example, if you want to believe humans were seeded by aliens, go right ahead. I think that's awesome and welcome diversity of thought. Who am I to question your personal beliefs? :thumbsup

I don't judge individual faith and personal values.

I do judge actions and behavior.

Meaning...

I only jump into the ring when the loony left act on one of their wacky religious beliefs (GoreBull Warming, "social justice" to give another two examples) trying to impose their demented beliefs on the rest of us.

As I have begun to document, there is absolutely no question the militant sodomite agenda is a direct threat to human dignity and your individual liberty -- even though the entire facade is being perverted (the way they pervert everything else) as the exact opposite: under the guise of "civil rights." (That sound you hear is Martin Luther King Jr. rolling over in his grave.)

This is why freedom-loving Americans must oppose and fight this sick, vile, deviant cultural and political movement at every level.

By imposing their perverted values on society, they are forcing YOU to choose:

LIBERTY
(JUDEO-CHRISTIAN TRADITION)

VS.

TYRANNY (MILITANT SODOMITE AGENDA)

May 19, 2009
Psychiatric Times.
APA 2009

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/display/article/10168/1415037

Gender Identity Disorder: Has Accepted Practice Caused Harm?

Lois Wingerson

<hr width="100%" align="center" color="#a8becd">​
As transgender activists protested outside the American Psychiatric Association (APA) meeting, speakers at the meeting were presenting on the same topic: gender identity disorder (GID). Some of their words would add clinical weight to the political slogans.

Some of the speakers are activists themselves, including Rebecca Allison, MD, cardiologist who is transgender, widely published author Sarah Hoffman, whose son is gender variant, and Hewlett-Packard engineer Kelley Winters, PhD, founder of GID Reform Advocates. Winters<sup>1</sup> has called on the APA to use the DSM-V revision to affirm that “in the absence of dysphoria, gender identity and expression that vary from assigned birth sex are not, in themselves, grounds for diagnosing a mental disorder.”

Some mental health professionals made the same point in their own presentations. Sidney W. Ecker, MD, a former clinical professor of urology at the Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, and chief of urology at the Washington DC VA Medical Center, was scheduled to review studies documenting that factors that influence gender identity are present before birth. While social and hormonal influences act later during childhood, he wrote, “gender identity is determined before and persists despite these effects.”<sup>2

</sup> Diane Ehrensaft, PhD, a professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, Calif, had a message more difficult for psychiatrists to hear. “The mental health profession has been consistently doing harm to children who are not ‘gender normal,’ and they need to retrain,” she told Psychiatric Times. Ehrensaft has specialized in therapy for foster children as well as for children with gender issues.

When she trained in the late 1960s, Ehrensaft said, the attitude of psychiatrists who taught her about such matters was that “children with gender identity issues other than normative are confused and are suffering from dysphoria” and need to be reoriented. That is “diametrically opposed” to what has been found since, she added.

To document the harm that has been done, she cited a January 2009 article in Pediatrics that found homosexual and bisexual young adults to have highly significant increases in a history of depression, illegal drug use, unprotected sex, and attempted suicide if their parents had rejected their sexual orientation.<sup>3</sup> That study, in turn, cites numerous others over the prior decade with similar results, although none had previously examined parental rejection.

Ehrensaft said she would advise psychiatrists at her presentation that their role today is to help children understand their gender identity—which may not be what the birth certificate says—and to support rather than pathologize or malign their parents. “There’s more evidence of harm now than even 10 years ago,” she added, “and also a developing field of practice that clearly demonstrates means of helping these kids.”

Protestors are also focusing on the fact that the DSM-V Task Force on Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders is being led by Kenneth Zucker, PhD, psychologist-in-chief and head of the gender identity service in the child, youth, and family program at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health as well as professor in the departments of psychiatry and psychology at the University of Toronto. Zucker has been on the record as saying that parents and clinicians should work to socialize very young children who behave in ways discordant with their physical gender so that they come to identify with it—but that teens who have not done so should be helped to adjust to their discordant gender identity.

A program at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC, takes a different approach, offering in-person and online support groups to help families adjust to and help their children work through their own gender identity issues. Edgardo Menvielle, MD, MSHS, director of the program, was curious whether children seen in Washington have different mental health profiles than kids involved with the Toronto program. Based on Child Behavior Checklist ratings, he reported that the Washington youth showed “less pathological tendencies,” suggesting that peer support may “lessen manifestations of pathology in the child.”<sup>4</sup>

Speaking by telephone before the conference, Menvielle hastened to distance himself from that conclusion. “The implications are not very clear,” he said. “We’re dealing with a population that appears healthier overall, but it could be that we attract different families.”

Menvielle also said there is “a lot of anger about these issues,” and added, “I hope I don’t receive any tomatoes.”

Psychologist Ehrensaft said she’s eager to see studies that compare adults who received treatments intended to “normalize” their gender identities as children with those treated in more accepting environments. Meanwhile, she said, there is a move afoot to change the membership of the Task Force so that it is “more balanced.” She added that she hopes the protests do succeed in reorienting psychiatrists’ thinking about GID.

“We got homosexuality out of the DSM because of protests at the APA,” she pointed out. “Now it’s time to do the same with GID.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you have it -- straight from the sodomite's ass.

They aren't even shy about admitting it:

Homosexuality is no longer considered the obvious MENTAL DISORDER it is because of their "protests" -- NOT medical science!

You've been brainwashed!

You've been lied to!

You've been taken for idiots!

You've been screwed by the militant sodomite agenda!

And now...next on the list:

"Gender identity"?
:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Folks, do you understand how sick these people are?

Do you understand what this deviant propaganda is doing to the civilized society, our personal liberties and the mental health of our children?

Jon Stewart

EOG Member

Help me out ... I know over at RX that Contrarian is a Canadian and he is yapping about "freedom loving" Americans?

Hey Jon Leibowitz (aka Doc Mercer),

WAKE UP YOU DRONE!

This is pure activism masquerading as "science" and "civil rights".

Google NARTH and find out how the APA is simply the home of perverts wanting to have sex with children -- the ultimate militant sodomite agenda.

Wrong again, Mr. Fact Checker.

I don't debate theology no matter how loony because theology does not impact society.

For example, if you want to believe humans were seeded by aliens, go right ahead. I think that's awesome and welcome diversity of thought. Who am I to question your personal beliefs? :thumbsup

I don't judge individual faith and personal values.

I do judge actions and behavior.

Meaning...

I only jump into the ring when the loony left act on one of their wacky religious beliefs (GoreBull Warming, "social justice" to give another two examples) trying to impose their demented beliefs on the rest of us.

As I have begun to document, there is absolutely no question the militant sodomite agenda is a direct threat to human dignity and your individual liberty -- even though the entire facade is being perverted (the way they pervert everything else) as the exact opposite: under the guise of "civil rights." (That sound you hear is Martin Luther King Jr. rolling over in his grave.)

This is why freedom-loving Americans must oppose and fight this sick, vile, deviant cultural and political movement at every level.

By imposing their perverted values on society, they are forcing YOU to choose:

LIBERTY
(JUDEO-CHRISTIAN TRADITION)

VS.

TYRANNY (MILITANT SODOMITE AGENDA)

Reading comprehension is important. I don't see any relationship between my quoted portion and the rambling diatribe posted that purports to be some sort of response. Moreover, while there are hints of the desire to engage in wacky font use, the obvious restraint imposed leaves the thread with fewer zany font colors than we have come to expect. . .

Ding, ding ding!! . . .Haha, you point to yet another post where you had your hat handed to you because of your lack of truthfulness?? What actually, does such an example prove. . .I will offer you three guesses. . .:cocktail

I said roughly 200 years -- speaking in generic, vague terms.

You claim 148 years, which in your deluded world "had your hat handed to you because of your lack of truthfulness"

:+signs8-3

So Mr. Snopes, I take it you haven't found anything inaccurate or even embellished in this thread?

Yeah, we thought so. :cheers

Meanwhile, the economy is steaming toward double-digit unemployment and "gender identity" is set to become the next frontier of the militant sodomite agenda under the guise of "civil rights".

running toward double digit unemployment? ...WOW ... YA MEAN LIKE THE 10.8% 19 MTHS INTO REAGAN'S 1ST TERM??

The militant sodomite agenda is confusing children.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/haVqcPfeqKI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/haVqcPfeqKI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Predictable.

Sodomizing ....gosh .... seems a lot of ELECTED GOPers certainly could give a talk on that issue

That little girl in the video clip may have had some crappy education in her first few years which leave her confused about many aspects of human sexuality.

Good news is that unless she's unduly insulated from society during her next 10 to 12 years, she'll have plenty of opportunity to learn from people who will help to no longer be confused about some simple biological and social basics.

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports
By Ken Walker
May 30, 2001

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (BP)--A social researcher who has studied sexual behavior for 24 years believes the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) has sound reasons for maintaining its prohibition against gay scoutmasters.

A homosexual cannot automatically be considered a child molester, said Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education in suburban Louisville, Ky.

But with 17-24 percent of boys being abused by age 18, nearly as many as the 25 percent of girls, there is cause for concern, she said.

Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals, she said.

"You're looking at a much higher rate of abuse," said Reisman, a former university research professor who recently completed a study titled, "Crafting Gay Children." "The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts."

BSA's policy has been the subject of constant attacks from gay activists, who have convinced a number of school boards to oust the Scouts from board property.

In a story that aired Apr. 1 on CBS, "60 Minutes" also questioned its validity. After California congressman Dana Rohrabacher called the prohibition common sense, reporter Lesley Stahl remarked that common sense turns out to be a myth.

According to the FBI and several clinical studies published in reputable journals, gay men aren't more likely to sexually abuse boys, she said.

"In fact, the largest database of child molesters in the country shows that those who molest boys are over three times more likely to be heterosexual in their adult relationships than homosexual," she said.

But Reisman points to figures from a 1991 population study by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

It showed that 8 million girls were abused by age 18 by heterosexual men, a ratio of 1 victim to 11 adult men. However, 6-8 million boys were abused by age 18 by 1-2 million adult homosexuals, a ratio of 3-5 victims for every gay adult.

Questioned about Reisman's claims, CBS stuck by its story.

Spokesman Kevin Tedesco said "60 Minutes" staffers spoke with leading sources of information on child molestation, including the FBI, American Psychological Association and several clinical researchers.

The database was assembled by psychologist Dr. Gene Able, director of the Behavioral Sciences Institute in Atlanta, he added.

However, Reisman also cites a past study by Able to bolster her contention that BSA has reason to fear admitting homosexuals to the scoutmaster ranks. It found that 150 boys are abused by one male homosexual offender, compared to 19.8 girls by heterosexual offenders.

In a study published in 1987 in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Able said homosexuals sexually molest young boys with an incidence five times greater than the molestation of girls. (Calls to Able seeking further comment were not returned.)

"We looked at the leading gay travel guide," Reisman said of her research. "Forty-seven percent of the 139 nations they talked about identified places to find boys. The average heterosexual travel guide is not concerned with finding children."

Crime statistics also pose concerns. Figures released last summer by the Justice Department reveal that adults are not the primary victims of sexual assault, she said.

They showed that 67 percent of all reported sex abuse victims are children and 64 percent of forcible sodomy victims are boys under 12.

Two analysts with Washington-based, pro-family organizations agree that homosexuals pose a greater risk to boys.

Tim Daily of the Family Research Council questioned "60 Minutes" claim that adults who molest boys can even be called heterosexual.

"I guess you determine someone's sexual orientation by their relationships," said Dailey, who wrote a paper on pedophilia in the fall of 1999.

"If a man is married and has sexual relations with boys, he's obviously a combination. To say he's heterosexual is an outrage. Overall he's a pedophile. Whether you call it omni-sexual or pan-sexual, he's indiscriminate...in relationships."

"Who cares if a guy is married?" echoed Peter LaBarbera, senior policy analyst for the Culture and Policy Institute, a division of Concerned Women of America. "If he's into molesting boys, that's homosexual behavior. It's academic nonsense to talk about these people as heterosexuals."

Editor of the monthly Lambda Report, LaBarbera has been following the homosexual movement for a decade. He said it is disproportionately involved in pedophilia, as shown by the large number of males among sexual abuse victims.

"The homosexual movement is shameless," he said. "Gay activists are the ones who are trying to bring down (the Boy Scouts), a venerated institution which has very little to do with sexuality. They're making it seem those who are against homosexuals are the problem."

Among the reasons Dailey cited for being concerned about the potential for homosexual molestation of boys:

-- Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men and significant numbers of victims are males. In 1996, the journal Adolescence reported several studies indicate that up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys.

-- Even homosexual activists don't try to hide the connection with pedophilia. In The Gay Report -- a book published back in 1979 -- authors Karla Jay and Allen Young found that 73 percent of those surveyed had had sexual relations with males 16 to 19 or younger.

-- A 1999 article in the Journal of Homosexuality by Helmut Graupner argued that same-sex relations with minors should be considered a gay rights issue. The article argued that children wouldn't necessarily be harmed by sexual contact with adults.

This debate flared up in New Jersey when a column by Toni Meyer, senior research analyst with the New Jersey Family Policy Council, appeared in several newspapers around the state.

Citing Reisman's research, she wrote, "We must speak up in support of the Boy Scouts to our community leaders and not allow them to be unfairly and unethically pressured to go against their standards.

"To allow them to be denied the support they need or public privileges they are entitled because of that stance would be a total disservice to, and a potentially dangerous decision, for society and our local communities."

That brought an angry response from New York's Glennda Testone, northern regional media manager for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).

"The incorrect stereotype of the gay man as a pedophile is one that has been medically and scientifically debunked," she said. "Heterosexual men were responsible for 74 percent of assaults on male victims and 77 percent of assaults on female victims, according to an American Academy of Pediatrics study (July 1994)."

However, Meyer says those statistics only prove her point -- a small number of the population is responsible for 26 percent of the assaults on boys.

"She overlooks there are a lot more heterosexuals than homosexuals," Meyer told Baptist Press. "People don't understand. You have to balance these numbers by overall population to see there's a greater incidence of abuse by gay men."
--30--

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports
By Ken Walker
May 30, 2001

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (BP)--A social researcher who has studied sexual behavior for 24 years believes the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) has sound reasons for maintaining its prohibition against gay scoutmasters.

A homosexual cannot automatically be considered a child molester, said Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education in suburban Louisville, Ky.

But with 17-24 percent of boys being abused by age 18, nearly as many as the 25 percent of girls, there is cause for concern, she said.

Since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals, she said.

"You're looking at a much higher rate of abuse," said Reisman, a former university research professor who recently completed a study titled, "Crafting Gay Children." "The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts."

BSA's policy has been the subject of constant attacks from gay activists, who have convinced a number of school boards to oust the Scouts from board property.

In a story that aired Apr. 1 on CBS, "60 Minutes" also questioned its validity. After California congressman Dana Rohrabacher called the prohibition common sense, reporter Lesley Stahl remarked that common sense turns out to be a myth.

According to the FBI and several clinical studies published in reputable journals, gay men aren't more likely to sexually abuse boys, she said.

"In fact, the largest database of child molesters in the country shows that those who molest boys are over three times more likely to be heterosexual in their adult relationships than homosexual," she said.

But Reisman points to figures from a 1991 population study by the U.S. Department of Commerce.

It showed that 8 million girls were abused by age 18 by heterosexual men, a ratio of 1 victim to 11 adult men. However, 6-8 million boys were abused by age 18 by 1-2 million adult homosexuals, a ratio of 3-5 victims for every gay adult.

Questioned about Reisman's claims, CBS stuck by its story.

Spokesman Kevin Tedesco said "60 Minutes" staffers spoke with leading sources of information on child molestation, including the FBI, American Psychological Association and several clinical researchers.

The database was assembled by psychologist Dr. Gene Able, director of the Behavioral Sciences Institute in Atlanta, he added.

However, Reisman also cites a past study by Able to bolster her contention that BSA has reason to fear admitting homosexuals to the scoutmaster ranks. It found that 150 boys are abused by one male homosexual offender, compared to 19.8 girls by heterosexual offenders.

In a study published in 1987 in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Able said homosexuals sexually molest young boys with an incidence five times greater than the molestation of girls. (Calls to Able seeking further comment were not returned.)

"We looked at the leading gay travel guide," Reisman said of her research. "Forty-seven percent of the 139 nations they talked about identified places to find boys. The average heterosexual travel guide is not concerned with finding children."

Crime statistics also pose concerns. Figures released last summer by the Justice Department reveal that adults are not the primary victims of sexual assault, she said.

They showed that 67 percent of all reported sex abuse victims are children and 64 percent of forcible sodomy victims are boys under 12.

Two analysts with Washington-based, pro-family organizations agree that homosexuals pose a greater risk to boys.

Tim Daily of the Family Research Council questioned "60 Minutes" claim that adults who molest boys can even be called heterosexual.

"I guess you determine someone's sexual orientation by their relationships," said Dailey, who wrote a paper on pedophilia in the fall of 1999.

"If a man is married and has sexual relations with boys, he's obviously a combination. To say he's heterosexual is an outrage. Overall he's a pedophile. Whether you call it omni-sexual or pan-sexual, he's indiscriminate...in relationships."

"Who cares if a guy is married?" echoed Peter LaBarbera, senior policy analyst for the Culture and Policy Institute, a division of Concerned Women of America. "If he's into molesting boys, that's homosexual behavior. It's academic nonsense to talk about these people as heterosexuals."

Editor of the monthly Lambda Report, LaBarbera has been following the homosexual movement for a decade. He said it is disproportionately involved in pedophilia, as shown by the large number of males among sexual abuse victims.

"The homosexual movement is shameless," he said. "Gay activists are the ones who are trying to bring down (the Boy Scouts), a venerated institution which has very little to do with sexuality. They're making it seem those who are against homosexuals are the problem."

Among the reasons Dailey cited for being concerned about the potential for homosexual molestation of boys:

-- Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men and significant numbers of victims are males. In 1996, the journal Adolescence reported several studies indicate that up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys.

-- Even homosexual activists don't try to hide the connection with pedophilia. In The Gay Report -- a book published back in 1979 -- authors Karla Jay and Allen Young found that 73 percent of those surveyed had had sexual relations with males 16 to 19 or younger.

-- A 1999 article in the Journal of Homosexuality by Helmut Graupner argued that same-sex relations with minors should be considered a gay rights issue. The article argued that children wouldn't necessarily be harmed by sexual contact with adults.

This debate flared up in New Jersey when a column by Toni Meyer, senior research analyst with the New Jersey Family Policy Council, appeared in several newspapers around the state.

Citing Reisman's research, she wrote, "We must speak up in support of the Boy Scouts to our community leaders and not allow them to be unfairly and unethically pressured to go against their standards.

"To allow them to be denied the support they need or public privileges they are entitled because of that stance would be a total disservice to, and a potentially dangerous decision, for society and our local communities."

That brought an angry response from New York's Glennda Testone, northern regional media manager for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).

"The incorrect stereotype of the gay man as a pedophile is one that has been medically and scientifically debunked," she said. "Heterosexual men were responsible for 74 percent of assaults on male victims and 77 percent of assaults on female victims, according to an American Academy of Pediatrics study (July 1994)."

However, Meyer says those statistics only prove her point -- a small number of the population is responsible for 26 percent of the assaults on boys.

"She overlooks there are a lot more heterosexuals than homosexuals," Meyer told Baptist Press. "People don't understand. You have to balance these numbers by overall population to see there's a greater incidence of abuse by gay men."
--30--

Oh oh - Even an Obamaite would have to admit to this and you know how stupid that mother fucker is.

Haha. . ."The Institute for Media Education." I invite everyone to google that particular "Institute." More tinfoil hattery. . .I have been slightly amused for approximately 4.5 minutes from contemplating this zaniness. . .Carry on. . .

THE PEDOPHILES' PLAN FOR LEGALIZING THEIR PERVERSION

http://fathersforlife.org/dale/bauserma.html

By Dale O'Leary

An article by Bruce Rind, Philip Tromovitch, and Robert Bauserman entitled "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples" in the Psychological Bulletin, a publication of the American Psychological Association, had drawn a firestorm of criticism. The authors concluded that based on their meta-analysis of studies on child sexual abuse "the negative effects were neither pervasive nor typically intense, and that men reacted much less negatively than women."

The APA defended publication of the article. APA spokeswoman Rhea Faberman that the APA is a scientific organization "we try to create a lot of dialogue." She called talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger's attempt to build a bridge between publication of the article and "the so-called attempt to normalize pedophila" ridiculous.

Contrary to Ms. Faberman's assertion, the connection between Robert Bauserman, one of the article's authors and the very real movement to legalize sex between adults and children can be easily documented. The APA should have known about this connection before they published the article.

THE CAMPAIGN FOR "INTERGENERATIONAL INTIMACY"

In 1990 the Journal of Homosexuality published a double issue which was later republished as a book entitled Intergenerational Intimacy Historical, Socio-Pyschological and Legal Perspective. In this book a number of writers make the case for relaxing the laws against sex between adult men and boys. The volume also includes two short responses, extremely critical of adult/child sexual relationships.
In the forward to the volume, Gunter Schmidt presents a sympathetic view of pedophilia.
Pedophile relationships are extremely varied, despite their common features, too varied to allow us to use the term "sexual abuse" as a synonym without being guilty of discriminating against and defaming a whole group of people.
There are, even where no physical force or pressure is exerted, relationships which are exploitative, damaging, and blind to the child's needs; there are also relationships in which children realize that the adult is in a weak position because of the law and use this power in the a blackmailing fashion. And there are successful pedophile relationships which help and encourage the child, even though the child often agrees to sex while really seeking comfort and affection. These are often emotionally deprived, deeply lonely socially isolated children who seek , as it were, a refuge in an adults' love and for whom, because of their misery, see it as a stroke of luck to have found such an 'enormously nurturant relationship.'... It looks as though children who are not emotionally deprived are, so to speak 'immune' to the advances of an adult seeking sexual contact. Each individual case must be looked upon on its own merits and, for this reason the threat to make all pedophile acts punishable by law can barely be labeled civilized; on the contrary, it is unjust, for it implies the discrimination and persecution of a minority and should be abolished.
Schmidt apparently believes that pedophiles should not be punished for engaging in sexual relationships with emotionally vulnerable and psychologically needy children. The obvious answer for these children would be supportive non-sexual relationships. But it is clear from other articles in the same volume that pedophiles are not able to provide because they are themselves emotional children.

In the introduction to the same volume "Man-Boy Relationships: Different Concepts for a Diversity of Phenomena", Theo Sandfort, Edward Brongersman, and Alex van Naerssen, all known advocates for pedophilia, write:
It is difficult to predict what will happen in the future with respect to man-boy relationships, child sexuality, and the position of children in our society. Will pedophilia become a lifestyle for some people, based on their personally designed sexual orientation" Will society allow people to adopt such a lifestyle, or will society persist in seeing them only as child molesters? Can sexual involvement between adults and children be only conceived as child sexual abuse, or will professionals and the public come to realize that there are various kinds of intimate involvement between adults and children and that distinctions between voluntary involvement and forced involvement can be made? While children get more possibilities to construct their own sexualities, unrestricted by parents, professionals, the church, and pedophiles?
In 1984 Theo Sandfort published a report of interviews with 25 boys aged 10 to 16 who were currently involved in sexual relationships with adult men. The interviews took place in the residences of the adult men. Sandfort concluded that the relationships were viewed positively by the boys. Given the circumstances, namely that the boys were in ongoing relationships and interviewed in the homes of the pederasts (although not in their presence), such a result is not surprising.

In 1990 in an article entitled "Objectivity and Ideology: Criticism of Theo Sandfort's Research on Man-Boy Sexual Relations," Robert Bauserman defended the research of Theo Sandfort and criticized those who found the research to be unethical. Bauserman admits that the goal is for people to look at child/adult sexual relations "objectively". The following are excerpts from the Bauserman article:
ABSTRACT:

Three critiques of Theo Sandfort's research on man-boy sexual relationships in the Netherlands are examined and evaluated. Three types of criticism - methodological, speculative, and moral -- are identified. specific criticism of the study are evaluated on the basis of their validity and , where appropriate, their underlying assumptions. It is argued that moral condemnation of such relationships, combined with a prevailing ideology of boy "victims" and adult "perpetrators," results in efforts by Sandfort's critics to attack and discredit his research rather than evaluate it objectively.

In 1981 Theo Sandfort, lecturer in psychology at the State University of Utrecht in the Netherlands, published the results of his study of 25 boys aged 10 to 16 who were involved in ongoing pederastic relationships with adult men at the time of the study. He concluded that "For virtually all the boys... the sexual contact itself was experienced positively and had no negative effect on how the youngster felt in general (Sandfort 1982). Sandfort also determined that the boys did not perceive a misuse of power by the men.

Sandfort writes "the question was whether a sexual contact with an adult could be a positive experience for a child. To the extent to which this research material can give a definite answer, the question must be answered in the affirmative."
Expert on sexual child abuse David Finkelhor responded to Bauserman as follows:
Epidemiological studies show that adult-child sexual contact is a predictor of later depression, suicidal behavior, dissociative disorders, alcohol and drug abuse, and sexual problems even when other noxious background factors are controlled for.
The public policy priority to protect children from unwanted and coercive sexual approaches by adults seems justified given the evidence of its wide prevalence and the high risk for serious effects. The (now grown) children who have had such experiences are very active in lobbying for such protection.
Dr. David Mrazek criticized the ethics of the Sandfort study and of Bauserman's defense of Sandfort:
In this study, the researchers joined with members of the National Pedophile Workshop to "study" the boys who were the sexual 'partners' of its members... there is no evidence that human subject safeguards were a paramount concern.
However, there is ample evidence that the study was politically motivated to 'reform' legislation. Specific risks that are not even acknowledged in the book include contracting sexually transmitted diseases, legal prosecution, and breached confidentiality leading to peer discrimination and family disruptions. These researchers knowingly colluded with the perpetuation of secret illegal activity. .. In the majority of cases, these boys' parents were unaware of these sexual activities with adult men and the researchers contributed to this deception by their action.
Bauserman continued is campaign to legitimize child/adult sexual relationship with an article co-authored with Bruce Rind in the Journal of Sex Research.

(Aug. 1993) entitled "Biased terminology effects and biased information processing in research on adult-nonadult sexual interactions: An empirical investigation." The study sought to prove that using "value-laden negative terms" to describe child/adult sex biased the results of studies.

The pressure for the acceptance of adult/child sexual relations has not abated. An article in the Journal of Homosexuality Feb. 1999, "The Pattern of Sexual Politics: Feminism, Homosexuality and Pedophila ", Harris Mirkin argues: "Current attitudes toward child sexuality and representations of it resemble historical attitudes toward women and homosexuals." He sees the battle in two parts:
The first is a battle to prevent the battle, to keep the issue from being seen as political and negotiable. Psychological and moral categories are used to justify ridicule and preclude any discussion of the issue, and standard Constitutional guarantees are seen as irrelevant. The second more closely resembles traditional politics as different groups argue over rights and privileges. Feminist and gay/lesbian politics have recently entered the second phase, while pedophilia is in the first.
It is clear from this article that those who are interested in legalizing sexual relations between adults and children want to change the parameters of the discussion, from the "absolutist" moral and ethical it is always wrong and should be illegal to the "relativist" position that sometimes it can be beneficial. According to this view, any discussion of benefits of child/adult sex is a victory.

The article in the APA Bulletin was clearly an effort to move the discussion in that direction. It is difficult to see how the editors could have been so blind as not to recognize the ultimate goal of the writers.

The strategy as outlined by Mirkin is to move the debate from a "subjective" discussion of morality to an "objective" discussion of the subjective feelings of the victims. This ignores the objective evidence presented by a substantial body of research that the risks outweigh the benefits. Indeed risks to the child of involvement in a sexual relationship with an adult are probably higher than the risks from other activities where we routinely forbidden adolescent and child participation such as driving and drinking. The large number of adults who feel that they were abused sexually and are seeking refuge in the courts years after the offense points to the long term negative effects of sexual child abuse.

No one can argue that all child/adult sex is risk free for the child. If child/adult sex were to be allowed, who would decide if the benefits outweighed the risks in a particular case? The pedophile, the child, the parents, some social agency. It is of course absurd.

Suppose that a group of men who routinely physically assault their wives were to commission a study of women currently living with men who beat them, with the researchers -- friends of the assailants -- interviewing the women in the shared residence although not in the actual presence of the assailant. Would any serious researcher consider the results of such research "objective" proof that domestic assault should not be illegal?

Suppose sociologists friendly to the assailants were to conduct a meta-analysis of research on domestic violence and report that the majority of women stayed in abusive relationships because they still loved their assailant or perceived the benefits to outweigh the losses incurred by leaving. Would this be "objective" evidence that domestic violence can be a positive experience? Would a study which found that domestic violence was common in other societies and during other eras be objective proof of its "naturalness"?

Domestic violence, slavery, human sacrifice, and ritualized child sexual abuse have been practiced in certain cultures, but that doesn't mean that we should imitate these societies. At some point the "objective" must be judged by a higher principal, in this case the protection of children must be the primary consideration. To even discuss the objective benefits some children might possible receive from being sexually abused is to betray these children. Dr. Finkelhor makes this absolutely clear in his response to the 1990 Bauserman article
Ultimately, I do continue to believe that the prohibition on adult-child sexual contact is primarily a moral issue. While empirical findings have some relevance they are not the final arbiter. The social judgment that slavery is reprehensible would not have been challenged by empirical findings that some slaves felt positively about being a slave (as some undoubtedly did) or even benefited from it.
Some types of social relationships violate deeply held values and principles in our culture about equality and self-determination. Sex between adults and children is one of them.
If those who believe that children must be protected allow the "dialogue" to be conducted on "objective" grounds, they will be playing a rigged game which they cannot win.

In 11 years working on the web, I've yet to encounter anyone with more pedophile-related files bookmarked than our ol' Toronto pal, "JoeC"

Was there a point with our mountie wannabee's post regarding an eleven year-old article? :+clueless Or does the subject matter hit close to home?

Public service report: My amusement level with Joey's posts on this date has been exceedingly low. . .I look forward to a better effort in the future; perhaps more energetic font treatments combined with some zany pics, or some more engaging loonytunes stories and columns pasted here would provide the forum with more opportunities for jocularity. . .

Canadian

EOG Member

When the GOP screams that: BO is a racist ..... well .... take a look at who is screaming same thing with Pedaphiles as most of the GOP have Mark Foley blow up dolls

Gay Agenda in Schools un-American

Many of the same people who want to prohibit any mention of God in our schools are now attempting to ram the homosexual agenda down our throats.

They see no inconsistency in repressing over 90 percent of our society who are believers in God while promoting a small, though highly controversial lifestyle of 1 to 2 percent of our population.

U.S. District Judge, Mark Wolf threw out a lawsuit filed in Lexington, Mass. by David Parker, father of a five-year-old kindergarten student. Parker wanted to shield his son from homosexual lessons.

Judge Wolf said in his ruling against this father, "Schools are entitled to teach anything that is reasonably related to the goals of preparing students to become engaged and productive citizens." In other words, according to the judge, the state, not the parents, has the right to decide on the moral values to teach to children. Our federal judicial system is overruling the will of the people in many school districts.

Judges are decreeing what is appropriate in local schools. The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has exploited the Equal Access Act to legitimize homosexual clubs in public schools as another non-curriculum club. These homosexual clubs are supposed to be educational and not encourage homosexual activity. More often than not, this is not the case.

In the same way, using the same ACLU reasoning, Bible study clubs should be allowed in public school. However, very few Americans believe that a Bible instructor would not cross the line into becoming an advocate of a particular religion. This is the reason why even in the Bible belt, speaking about God is not allowed in public schools.

Children up until the young adult years are developing their sexual identity. They are often innocent and vulnerable to groups led by authorities that promote the alleged virtues of homosexuality. For homosexual clubs to have state sanctioned access to our children without presenting an opposing view, is not a forum for education, it is brainwashing. Public education's mission is neither to promote a particular religion or a particular sexual orientation. Public schools have been established to give all Americans an opportunity to become literate functioning citizens.

American government schools are distinguished from totalitarian government schools because we have refused to dictate a specific way of believing to our students. Religion and moral values in America have traditionally been up to the parents to decide not the government. When our public schools develop curricula to change our moral values towards homosexuality, we have moved into the realm of re-education camps of communist countries. This should send a chill up the spine and spineless alike. Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on March 13th, stated that adultery and homosexuality were immoral. This caused a firestorm although Christians, Muslims and Orthodox Jews consider adultery and homosexuality immoral. The old and new testaments and Koran alike condemn sexual acts between people of the same sex.

Old Testament: "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman, such a thing is an abomination." Leviticus 18:22.

New Testament: "Therefore God handed them over to degrading passions. Their females exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and their males likewise gave up natural relations with females burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity." Romans 1:26,27

Koran: "For ye practice your lusts on man in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." (7:81)

Homosexuality to many secular people has no moral relevance as long as it is between two consenting adults. They view homosexuality as genetically determined although no definitive scientific evidence substantiates this claim, it is a belief. In America we are free to believe in whatever manner we decide as long as it does not interfere with the rights of others.

A discrete sexual act, homosexual or heterosexual behind closed doors is not the business of our government. It is a personal choice of our conscience. Whenever the state is able to indoctrinate children into a certain belief system, parents and all of us have been robbed of our basic freedom of teaching our children what we have learned through our own lives. America has a long history of tolerance of different religious and personal beliefs. Our government schools cannot be hijacked by special interest groups to promote their agenda without undermining the essence of our freedoms, the bedrock of our republic.

All special interest agendas should be heard in the free market place of ideas, in books and open discussion amongst individuals. Certainly it is not a government right to spread the secular agenda. Neither proselytizing a religion nor a homosexual orientation is acceptable in school. We must maintain separation of church and separation of sexual orientation from our children's education.

Homosexual education does not belong in our schools.

Dr. Maglio is the author of Invasion Within and Essential Parenting. He is a psychotherapist and the owner/director of Wider Horizons School. Visit: www.drmaglio.com.

Majority of Americans Oppose Gay Marriage -- Not Just Californians

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=32036

by Michelle Oddis (more by this author)

On Tuesday -- in a 6 to 1 ruling -- the California Supreme court upheld Proposition 8, the amendment to the California constitution approved by referendum which limits marriage to a man and a woman in their state. Only five states now allow same sex marriage -- Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont (in September) and the only state not on the East Coast, Iowa.

Next on the road to legalizing gay marriage -- New York, New Hampshire and New Jersey -- despite the fact that the majority of Americans continue to oppose gay marriage according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll. Fifty-seven percent of Americans oppose legalizing same sex marriage while 40% are in favor.

Liberals and Teenagers Support Gay Marriage :doh1

Gallup found that 75% of self describing liberals support legalizing gay marriage, while only 19% of conservatives support it.

Republicans: 45% approve
Democrats: 55% approve
Independents: 20% approve

Gallup also found that “younger Americans have typically been more supportive of same sex marriage than older Americans.”

“A majority of 18- to 29-year-olds think gay or lesbian couples should be allowed to legally marry, while support reaches only as high as 40% among the three older age groups,” reports Gallup.

The Washington Post writes that support for gay marriage from young adults “suggest that the trend toward greater acceptance may continue.”

But Gallup reports that all results are basically unchanged from Gallup polls conducted six years ago.

As Winston Churchill once said “If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not conservative by 40, you have no brain.” :thumbsup

NEW YORK

Quinnipiac University took a look inside New York State surveying 2,828 registered voters May 5-11 finding that there is a racial split as New Yorkers are evenly divided on gay marriage.

“New York State voters are split 46% to 46% on whether same-sex couples should be allowed to marry, with black voters opposed 57% to 35% while white voters tip narrowly in favor of gay marriage 47% to 45%.”

Like Gallup’s findings, Quinnipiac found that New York Democrats support same sex marriage 59 % to 34% and Republicans oppose it 68% to 24%.

Religion provides a deeper look into the issue with Quinnipiac finding that those who go to church at least once a week opposes same sex marriage 66% to 22% while those who "attend services less frequently support same-sex marriage 56% to 36%."

More women in New York support same sex marriage than men with 49% to 42% while men oppose it 51% to 42%.

<!-- Author Info --> <table class="printable_bottom_byline" width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">Miss Oddis is Assistant Managing Editor at HUMAN EVENTS. Before working with Human Events she was a researcher for syndicated columnist and author Robert Novak. Ms. Oddis has appeared on FOX News Hannity and Colmes, and The O'Reilly Factor. She has a bachelor's degree in English from Eastern Connecticut State University. E-mail her at moddis@eaglepub.com. You can also request to follow her on Twitter.</td></tr></tbody></table>http://www.humanevents.com/terms.php