Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

Re: Society must choose: The Sodomites or Judeo-Christian Tradition

Darn this President trying to offer respect to all Americans!

Your posts just get more nuttier as time goes on.

I assume they will need an "AIDS Awareness Month" after all is said, licked and done?

Oh wait, never mind, there already is one.

Who else believes we are living in a modern day Sodom?

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Yes, many of us believe that between our country here in the USA and your country Canada, Mark - we are definitely living in the most progressive era in human history.

railbird

EOG Master

So what you're saying is I need to overlook all the incestous behavior described in the book of Genesis and overlook God murdering every man, woman and child on planet Earth (save for a lucky eight)?

I'm just looking for a role model. And if it's a mass murderer of all humankind (save for the Lucky Eight), I'm willing to be open-minded.

wasnt human-kind it was a hybrid race of nephillim that wiped out in flood.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

Lesbian Chastity Bono seems well adjusted to lesbianism. Oh wait,
now she's not really a lesbian, but a man trapped in a woman's
body?

Call he/she Chaz from now on.

I'll bet Sonny Bono is rolling over in his grave now that his daughter
is growing a penis.

Scott L

EOG Enthusiast

I'll bet he's doing nothing at all in his grave.

I bet Sonny doesn't give a fuck--just as I don't--as long as his daughter's happy. . .

How's sad you self-loathers get off on dragging Homosexuals, Transgenders, etc... through the dirt. Really takes balls to gang up on groups that represent a combined <10% of the population. You want to talk about cowardice: you worms meet the definition.

Let me say this on behalf of the Grown Adult population here who Isn't Afraid of Any Sexuality:

Who Gives A Fuck?

How's sad you self-loathers get off on dragging Homosexuals, Transgenders, etc... through the dirt.

The militant sodomite agenda has been dragging the civilized society through the dirt -- not the other way around.

Get your facts straight.

The militant sodomite agenda has been dragging the civilized society through the dirt -- not the other way around.

Get your facts straight.
That is hilarious.. you are hilarious. And, you are a closet homosexual I'm thinking.

I'm thinking you're demented...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Same-Sex 'Marriage' and Religious Liberty Can't Coexist

Could same-sex "marriage" spell the end of religious liberty as we know it? Here is the chilling answer.

Sun, Jun. 14, 2009 Posted: 04:15 PM EDT
<hr>
As more states-like Iowa-approve same-sex “marriage,” conservatives are claiming that freedom of religion is in peril. Same-sex “marriage” supporters accuse them of engaging in hysterical gay-bating. Who’s telling the truth?

Let me share some stories with you from an excellent news broadcast produced by National Public Radio. Then you decide.

Two women decided to hold their civil union ceremony at a New Jersey pavilion owned by the Ocean Grove Camp Meeting Association. This Methodist group told the women they could not “marry” in any building used for religious purposes. The Rev. Scott Hoffman said a theological principle-that marriage can only exist between one man and one woman-was at stake.

The women filed a discrimination complaint with the New Jersey Division of Civil Rights. The Methodists said the First Amendment protected their right to practice their faith without being punished by the government. But punish the Methodists is exactly what New Jersey did. It revoked their tax exemption-a move that cost them $20,000.

Then there’s the case of the Christian physicians who refused to provide in vitro fertilization treatment to a woman in a lesbian relationship. The doctors referred her to their partners, who were willing to provide the treatment. But that wasn’t good enough. The woman sued. The California Supreme Court agreed with the woman, saying that the doctors’ religious beliefs didn’t give them the right to refuse the controversial treatment.

In Massachusetts, Catholic Charities was told they had to accept homosexual couples in their adoption service, or get out of the adoption business. They chose correctly-get out of the business.

In Mississippi, a mental health counselor was sued for refusing to provide therapy to a woman looking to improve her lesbian relationship. The counselor’s employers fired her-a move that was backed up by the U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

In New York, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University refused to allow same-sex couples to live in married student housing, in keeping with the school’s orthodox Jewish teachings. But in 2001, the New York State Supreme Court forced them to do so anyway-even though New York has no same-sex “marriage” law.

In Albuquerque, a same-sex couple asked a Christian wedding photographer to film their commitment ceremony-and sued the photographer when she declined. An online adoption service was forced to stop doing business in California when a same-sex couple sued the service for refusing, on religious grounds, to assist them.

Convinced? Clearly, homosexual “marriage” and religious liberty cannot co-exist-because gay activists will not allow them to. As marriage expert Maggie Gallagher puts it, same-sex “marriage” advocates claim that religious faith “itself is a form of bigotry.”

Tune in tomorrow, for I want you to learn how you can help protect both our religious rights and marriage itself. I know this may sound alarmist, but it’s true. If we don’t work to stop this juggernaut, we may soon find ourselves hunted down at work, at school, and even at church-as others have been-by those determined to force us to accept as a moral good what God calls evil.

From BreakPoint, May 12, 2009, Copyright 2009, Prison Fellowship Ministries. Reprinted with the permission of Prison Fellowship Ministries. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or distributed without the express written permission of Prison Fellowship Ministries. "BreakPoint" and "Prison Fellowship Ministries" are registered trademarks of Prison Fellowship
Chuck Colson

Thankfully, the United States is governed under the framework provided by the Constitution, rather than some Cannuck loony-toon's interpretation of the Bible. . .:silly2:

Thankfully, the United States is governed under the framework provided by the Constitution, rather than some Cannuck loony-toon's interpretation of the Bible. . .:silly2:

Really?

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

I know the Constitution is unequivocal and explicit on things like, ya know, religious liberty, but where's the provision for sodomite "rights"? :+clueless

"Gay rights": yet another massive coating of crusty putrid barf on the Constitution, courtesy of "progressives."

My entertainment level has been slightly elevated by the use of a wacky pic. . .I approve the zany photo, but look forward to some innovative yet slightly unusual font treatments. . .Carry on. . .

Lots of funny pop-ups and bold types help disguise EOG's resident right-wing homosexual. He even will throw out a "pervert" or two to throw you off the scent...

It's cool Joe, I got nothing against gay men. Spill it. :thumbsup

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Seven Civil War stories
your teacher never told you

Fri June 12, 2009
By Eric Johnson
The Civil War, in addition to being among the defining moments of U.S. history, is also the source of some bizarre and surprisingly cool trivia.

#7. The armies weren't all-male

Hundreds of women on both sides pulled a Mulan, assuming male identities and appearances so that they might fight for their respective nations.

Some of them did it for adventure, but many did it for monetary reasons: the pay for a male soldier was about $13 month, which was close to double what a woman could make in any profession at the time.

Also, being a man gave someone a lot more freedoms than just being able to wear pants. Remember, this was still more than half a century away from women's suffrage and being a man meant that you could manage your monthly $13 wages independently.

So it should come as no surprise that many of these women kept up their aliases long after the war had ended, some even to the grave.
Their presence in soldiers' ranks wasn't the best-kept secret. Some servicewomen kept up correspondence with the home front after they changed their identities, and for decades after the war newspapers ran article after article chronicling the stories of woman soldiers, and speculating on why they might break from the accepted gender norms.

Perhaps not surprisingly, in 1909 the U.S. Army denied that "any woman was ever enlisted in the military service of the United States as a member of any organization of the Regular or Volunteer Army at any time during the period of the civil war."

#7 from,and the other 6 at:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/06/12/mf.civil.war/index.html

2009-06-16: Champagne Bukkake

Cartoon from:
http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3206

MARK....GIVE IT UP...

It's been over two weeks since you last went to your Bookmarks folder and posted a link to websites with photos of gay men sucking cocks...

Quit hoarding them....Share with the class

I'll be up working late; I could use some comedy gold tonight. . .Let me put in my request early for some over-sized fonts; extra exclamation points with the smiley faces; and--lest we forget--some zany pics photoshopped by a loner white supremacist in his mom's basement. . .

scrimmage

That is hilarious.. you are hilarious. And, you are a closet homosexual I'm thinking.

Lots of funny pop-ups and bold types help disguise EOG's resident right-wing homosexual. He even will throw out a "pervert" or two to throw you off the scent...

It's cool Joe, I got nothing against gay men. Spill it. :thumbsup

A song about what repressed sexuality can lead to?
<EMBED src=http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xui3b width=420 height=339 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"></EMBED>
STAGGER LEE - NICK CAVE
by pasti223
Don't "wear that ghost around you for disguise..."

The Jam - Ghosts
<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/UAX2cWkKylA&hl=en&fs=1& width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

scrimmage

Same-sex relationships
may play an important
role in evolution

Biologists claim that same-sex relationships help drive the
evolution of animals' physiology, life history and social
behaviour

Almost a third of Laysan albatross couples are female-female pairs that build nests and rear young together. They are more reproductively successful than unpaired females. Photograph: Eric VanderWerf/Trends in Ecology & Evolution

Birds do it. Bees probably do it. No one's sure whether educated fleas do it. What they do is have same-sex relationships and, in a new review of published research on the subject, biologists have started to consider what it might mean for the evolutionof the animals in question.

Nathan Bailey and Marlene Zuk, biologists at the University of California, Riverside, found that same-sex relationships were a universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, seen in everything from worms to frogs to birds. "It's clear that same-sex sexual behavior extends far beyond the well-known examples that dominate both the scientific and popular literature: for example bonobos, dolphins, penguins and fruit flies," said Bailey.

Penguins have been known to form long-term same-sex bonds where males will engage in sexual activity. Toads generally don't discriminate between sexes while marine snails all start out male and, when they mate with another male, one of them helpfully changes sex. Dolphins will often touch their genitals together or one male might even mount another and penetrate its blowhole. Bonobos go the furthest in same-sex bonding with regular copulation among males.

"Same-sex sexual behaviors are flexibly deployed in a variety of circumstances, for example as alternative reproductive tactics, as cooperative breeding strategies, as facilitators of social bonding or as mediators of intrasexual conflict. Once this flexibility is established, it becomes in and of itself a selective force that can drive selection on other aspects of physiology, life history, social behaviour and even morphology," said Bailey.

Full article available at:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2009/jun/17/same-sex-relationships-gay-animals

2009-06-17: Live Vicariously

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3207

2009-06-18: Live Vicariously 2

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3208

2009-06-19: Live Vicariously 3

http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3209

Support for Same-Sex Marriage Plummets

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000010272.cfm

by Nima Reza, staff writer
<!--__CMSDataBegin-->
New poll finds only 33 percent of Americans favor, a 9-point drop since April

The number of Americans who support same-sex marriage has plunged over the last few months, according to a new poll. :houra

The CBS News/New York Times study found that 33 percent of respondents favor same-sex marriage. That represents a 9 point drop since April.

Everett Rice, legislative coordinator for the California Family Council, said he has a theory about the decrease.

"People really recognize their core and their values, their heritage," he said. :thumbsup

"When people want to go in and redefine that, it really goes against everybody's individual cultural understanding." :+excited-

California has been the site of many protests, some violent, since voters passed Proposition 8 in November. The measure defines marriage in the state Constitution as solely the union of one man and one woman ? and has been met with outrage by many gay activists.

Gary Schneeberger, vice president of media and public relations for Focus on the Family Action, said the new poll numbers could very well represent a backlash from Americans who have seen several New England states legalize gay marriage through their legislatures, not the vote of the people.

The poll results also seem to indicate people are not relying solely on the mainstream news media to get their information on the issue of same-sex marriage.

"In reporting the results of its own poll, CBS used the word 'dip' to describe the 9 percent plunge in support for gay marriage," Schneeberger said. "In elections, it's considered a landslide when a candidate wins by 10 points. So to describe this as a 'dip' pretty clearly illustrates where CBS, at least, stands on this issue."

It's all cool. In the time it took you to copy/paste and dancing smiley that post Mark, another dozen gay couples were legally married in the USA.

And a similar number were legally married in your own country of Canada.

Dozens more will be married in the coming week.

And each week after that.

True love will not be restrained by "polls".....lol

Support for Same-Sex Marriage Plummets

http://www.citizenlink.org/content/A000010272.cfm

by Nima Reza, staff writer
<!--__CMSDataBegin-->
New poll finds only 33 percent of Americans favor, a 9-point drop since April

The number of Americans who support same-sex marriage has plunged over the last few months, according to a new poll. :houra

The CBS News/New York Times study found that 33 percent of respondents favor same-sex marriage. That represents a 9 point drop since April.

Everett Rice, legislative coordinator for the California Family Council, said he has a theory about the decrease.

"People really recognize their core and their values, their heritage," he said. :thumbsup

"When people want to go in and redefine that, it really goes against everybody's individual cultural understanding." :+excited-

California has been the site of many protests, some violent, since voters passed Proposition 8 in November. The measure defines marriage in the state Constitution as solely the union of one man and one woman – and has been met with outrage by many gay activists.

Gary Schneeberger, vice president of media and public relations for Focus on the Family Action, said the new poll numbers could very well represent a backlash from Americans who have seen several New England states legalize gay marriage through their legislatures, not the vote of the people.

The poll results also seem to indicate people are not relying solely on the mainstream news media to get their information on the issue of same-sex marriage.

"In reporting the results of its own poll, CBS used the word 'dip' to describe the 9 percent plunge in support for gay marriage," Schneeberger said. "In elections, it's considered a landslide when a candidate wins by 10 points. So to describe this as a 'dip' pretty clearly illustrates where CBS, at least, stands on this issue."

nice post pervert!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6dm9rN6oTs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6dm9rN6oTs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kinda funny...that little pic of the two tuxedo guys on a wedding cake looks remarkably like the one a pair of my friends had on their cake two years ago when they were legally married in JoeC's hometown of Toronto.

<center> Homosexual Serial Killers
Statistical analysis of the proportion of homosexuality among serial killers,
with a listing of prominent GLBT/homosexual serial killers

<script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-3431743524996604"; google_ad_width = 728; google_ad_height = 90; google_ad_format = "728x90_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_ad_channel ="5448399991"; google_color_border = "FEFFC1"; google_color_bg = "FEFFC1"; google_color_link = "0000FF"; google_color_url = "FEFFC1"; google_color_text = "000000"; //--></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"> </script><script src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/expansion_embed.js"></script><script src="http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/test_domain.js"></script><script>google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);</script>
http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html
</center>
Below is a list of serial killers who were homosexuals. This list is intended for reference purposes only and does not imply a causal relationship between homosexuality and serial killing. Although incidents of serial killing are widely reported in the media because of the heinous and unusual nature of these crimes, there are actually very few serial killers relative to the general population. Research into this phenomenon is ongoing, and a small industry has sprung up around the practice of "profiling" serial killers in order to assist in their apprehension. But, law enforcement officials agree that each serial killer is unique. Society does not currently have sufficient knowledge to predict serial killing before it occurs and thus prevent it from happening.

Serial killers and their victims include people from all races, cultures, nationalities, economic background, educational levels, genders, and sexual orientations. Because serial killers are so rare, it is impossible to use any demographic indicator as a predictor. There are no "rules" and all apparent trends have been broken. But some general observations can be made.

Serial killers are nearly always men (93%). Furthermore, of the relatively few female serial killers, one third of them worked in partnership with males.

In the United States, serial killers are predominantly white. This makes sense statistically, because about 80% of the population is white.

According to some sources, whites are over-represented and African-Americans are under-represented among serial killers, but this depends on how one defines a "serial killer." The more celebrated, headline-grabbing serial killers are generally white, but if one counts all perpetrators of multiple homicides, including drug- and gang-related killings, then African-Americans account for between 20% to 30% of all multiple perpetrators, according to statistics compiled by the FBI. African-Americans comprise about 13% of the total U.S. population.<!--http://www.discussanything.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-80829.html - Although I found the site's stats about race & serial killer suspect. A noted FBI profiler said blacks make up 30% of serial killers. With the black population at 13%, they are overrepresented.--> Asians, who comprise probably under-represented among American serial-killers.

Asian serial-killers are extremely rare in the United States, but Asians comprise only about 4% of the U.S. population so, statistically speaking, one would expect few Asian serial killers. There have been some high-profile Filipino serial killing and murder cases. Filipinos comprise a relatively newer and less affluent immigrant population relative to other major Asian groups in the United States.

Although the proportion of serial killers who are known to have had homosexual experience is high (over 43%), the total number of serial killers is too small to make statistically relevant statements about whether homosexuals are over- or under-represented among serial killers. [Click here for source, related studies and statistics.]

Also, it should be noted that many of the homosexual serial killers on this list were not active members of the Gay & Lesbian cultural community.

Many of the most famous serial killers (e.g., Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, John Wayne Gacy, etc.) were homosexuals, but they became widely known due to the nature of their crimes or the identities of their victims, not because they in any way represent serial killers generally.

Given that less than 2% of adults are homosexuals (plus 1 to 2% who are bisexual), there would not need to be very many homosexuals among the total number of serial killers for them to be over-represented. But with such small overall numbers, and with no universally agreed upon definition of a homosexual, it would be impossible to determine the relative frequency of homosexuals among serial killers. Unlike gender and race (clearly ascertainable), there are no physical or genetic tests for sexual orientation.

It can only be determined by behavior and self-identification.

Some serial killers engaged in sex with both males and females, which would prompt some people to classify them as bisexuals. Their actual identity would then be argued about by various biologists, gay writers, and others, who would classify their status as a variant of homosexuality, a distinct classification, or repressed homosexuals. Such hair-splitting is well beyond the scope of this paper. Suffice it say, all of the individuals listed here as "homosexual serial killers" can be classified as homosexual as the term is generally used.

Homosexual serial killers have most frequently chosen young boys or gay men as their victims, although some have victimized females as well. Most of the killers have raped their victims either before or after killing them, although in some cases they have killed after consensual homosexual sex. There have been heterosexual serial killers who have targeted gay victims (e.g., Colin Ireland), but this is very rare.

But more importantly, none of the serial killers listed here represent typical homosexuals, who, like the general population, are almost never involved in violent crime. The exact nature of each individual's feelings, attitudes, and behavior with regards to sex is unique, in the general population as well as among serial killers. Legally, all or nearly all of the homosexual serial killers on this list would be considered sexual deviants because of the extreme and violent nature of their acts -- not simply because of their homosexual orientation. It must be emphasized that violent sexual deviancy is exhibited by heterosexual serial killers as well.

No ethnic, religious or cultural group promotes this sort of violence. But in a free society, no culture is entirely free from violence, despite their best efforts. Kristi Degn eloquently wrote a letter to the editor in response to a writer who felt it was okay to single one culture out as perpetrators of violence:
In his letter "Man Is God Here" (Forum, Aug. 25, 2000), Dennis Kostecki wrote, "In my dating days here, I dated six women. All were from this culture. All were abused by their former husbands.

Every one! It seems to me this culture promotes the degradation and abuse of their women for reasons only they know and understand." Pinpointing the blame for abuse on any one "culture" is irresponsible and weak. Abuse is no respecter of culture or demographics. It is no respecter of gender, marital or relationship status.

Our statewide domestic violence hot-line number is 1-800-897-LINK. Perhaps Mr. Kostecki would be interested in knowing that calls received at this number are not from one "culture" only. Further, Mr. Kostecki's statement is narrow-minded in relation to a problem which is a national concern.
Gay/Homosexual Serial Killers

<table border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <th>Name</th><th># of People
Killed</th><th>Year</th><th>Killer's Home</th><th>Location of Murders</th><th>Notes</th><th>Birth</th><th>death</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Jeffrey Dahmer</td><td>17</td><td>1978, 1988-91</td><td>Milwaukee</td><td>Milwaukee and Chicago</td><td>homosexual cannibal. He was killed by another inmate while in prison.</td><td>21 May 1960</td><td>28 November 1994</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Andrew Cunanan</td><td>5</td><td>1997</td><td>San Diego, Calif.</td><td>Minnesota; Chicago, IL; South Beach, FL</td><td>killed fashion designer Gianni Versace</td><td>31 August 1969</td><td>23 July 1997</td> </tr> <!-- Ludwig Tiene --> <tr> <td>Gilles de Rais</td><td>300+</td><td>1430s</td><td>France</td><td>France</td><td>associate of Joan of Arc</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Luis Alfredo Garavito</td><td>140+</td><td></td><td>Colombia</td><td>Colombia</td><td>Gay serial killer who murdered over 140 boys in Columbia.</td><td>25 January 1957</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Randy Steven Kraft</td><td>65 (est.)</td><td>1971 to 1983</td><td></td><td>Oregon, Michigan, etc.</td><td>"Score Card Killer"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Michael Swango</td><td>35 - 60</td><td>1983-97</td><td></td><td>Ohio, Illinois, New York, South Dakota, Virginia</td><td>"Doctor of Death" -- killed hospital patients</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Andrei Chikatilo</td><td>52</td><td>until 1992</td><td>Russia</td><td>Russia</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Fritz Haarmann</td><td>40 (est.)</td><td>until 1924</td><td>Germany</td><td>Germany</td><td>"Butcher Of Hanover"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>John Wayne Gacy</td><td>33</td><td>until 1978</td><td>Chicago</td><td>Chicago</td><td>bisexual; 27 of his victims (young boys he seduced) were found buried in crawlspace under his house. Executed in Joliet, IL.</td><td>17 March 1942</td><td>10 May 1994</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Patrick Wayne Kearney</td><td>28+</td><td>1968 to 1977</td><td>Redondo Beach, Calif.</td><td>gay cruising areas of Hollywood</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>David D. Hill</td><td>28?</td><td>1968 to 1977</td><td>Redondo Beach, Calif.</td><td>Hollywood</td><td>Patrick Kearney's lover; confessed to being co-killer with Kearney, but police weren't sure about the extent of his involvement</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Hans Grans</td><td>27+</td><td>until 1924</td><td>Germany</td><td>Germany</td><td>accommplice and love of Haarmann, the "Butcher Of Hanover"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Wayne Williams</td><td>27</td><td>1979-81</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Gay serial killer who preyed mostly on young black male hustlers.</td><td>27 May 1958</td> </tr> <!-- http://qrd.diversity.org.uk/qrd/misc/text/gays.are.serial.killers-fidonet <TR> <TD>Bruce Davis</TD> <TD>27</TD> <TD></TD> <TD>Illinois</TD> <TD>Illinois</TD> <TD></TD> </TR> --> <tr> <td>Dean Corll</td><td>27</td><td>1960s to 1973</td><td>Ft. Wayne, Indiana; later Houston, TX</td><td>Houston, Texas</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Elmer Wayne Henley</td><td>27</td><td>1960s to 1973</td><td>Ft. Wayne, Indiana; later Houston, TX</td><td>Houston, Texas</td><td>Bisexual. Victims were young boys who he kidnapped and tortured.</td><td>9 May 1956</td> </tr> <tr> <td>David Owen Brooks</td><td>27</td><td>1960s to 1973</td><td>Ft. Wayne, Indiana; later Houston, TX</td><td>Houston, Texas</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Donald Harvey</td><td>25 - 40 (est.)</td><td>1970-71</td><td>London, Kentucky</td><td>Kentucky</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Juan Corona</td><td>25</td><td>1971</td><td>From Mexico; moved to Yuba City, CA in 1950s</td><td>Yuba City, Calif.</td><td>Born in Mexico. All of his victims were men that he first raped, and then killed with a machete over the span of six weeks. Presently resides in Corcoran State Prison. Juan Corona's brother is Natividad, the gay, owner of the Guadalajara cafe in Marysville, CA.</td><td>1934</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Adolfo de Jesus Constanzo</td><td>21 (est.)</td><td>until 1989</td><td>Matamoros, Mexico</td><td>Matamoros, Mexico</td><td>"Matamoros Cult Killer"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Larry Eyler</td><td>19</td><td>1980s</td><td>Chicago</td><td>Illinois and Indiana</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Huang Yong</td><td>17+</td><td>2001-2003</td><td>Henan Province, China</td><td>Henan Province, China</td><td>Gay. Executed. Murdered boys that he flirted with and picked up at internet cafes. Saved their belts as souvenirs. His 18th victim escaped, leading to his arrest.</td><td>1974</td><td>26 December 2003</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Dennis Nilsen</td><td>16</td><td>1978-83</td><td>U.K.</td><td>U.K.</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Marcelo Costa de Andrade</td><td>14</td><td>until 1991</td><td>Rio de Janeiro, Brazil</td><td>Rio de Janeiro, Brazil</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>William Bonin</td><td>12+</td><td>1979-80</td><td>Orange County, Calif.</td><td>Orange County, Calif.</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Henry Lee Lucas</td><td>12+</td><td>1970s and 80s</td><td></td><td>Most in Texas, Southeastern U.S.</td><td></td><td>23 August 1936</td><td>12 March 2001</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Ottis Toole</td><td>12+</td><td>1970s and 80s</td><td><!--Florida--></td><td>West Coast, Florida, etc.</td><td>accomplice of Henry Lee Lucas</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Vaughn Greenwood</td><td>11+</td><td>1974-75</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Richard Speck</td><td>8+</td><td>1966</td><td>Chicago</td><td>Chicago</td><td>married, bisexual</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Cayetano Hernandez</td><td>8</td><td>1963</td><td>Yerba Buena, Mexico</td><td>Mexico</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Eleazor Solis</td><td>8</td><td>1963</td><td>Monterey, Mexico</td><td>Mexico</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>David Bullock</td><td>6+</td><td>1981-82</td><td>New York City</td><td>New York</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Vernon Butts</td><td>6+</td><td>1979-80</td><td>Calif.</td><td>Orange County, Calif.</td><td>accomplice of William Bonin</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Paul Bateson</td><td>6 ? (est.)</td><td>1977-78</td><td>New York City</td><td>New York City</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Marc Dutroux</td><td>6</td><td>1995-1996</td><td>Belgium</td><td>Belgium</td><td>Bisexual. He is unusual among gay serial killers, in that his victims were all girls, who he kidnapped and tortured before killing. One of most notorious serial killers in Belgium's history.</td><td>6 November 1956</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Michael Terry</td><td>6</td><td>1980-86</td><td>Atlanta</td><td>Georgia, Ohio, South Carolina</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Orville Lynn Majors</td><td>6</td><td></td><td>Indiana</td><td>Vermillion County Hospital, Indiana</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Charles Cohen<!-- http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/killer/86/bkillers.htm --></td><td>5+</td><td></td><td>Delaware</td><td>Delaware, San Francisco, New York, Miami, and New Orleans</td><td></td> </tr> <!-- <TR> <TD>Colin Ireland</TD> <TD>5</TD> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR> --> <tr> <td>Arthur Gary Bishop</td><td>5</td><td>1984</td><td>Utah</td><td>Utah</td><td>Utah serial killer of young boys. Years before his murder spree, in 1978, he had been excommunicated from the LDS Church. Bishop was an active homosexual and was no longer a member of the LDS Church when he became a serial killer. Executed in Utah State Prison. He said of his crimes, "With great sadness and remorse, I realize that I allowed myself to be misled by Satan. Pornography was not the only negative influence in my life, but its effect on me was devastating. I am a homosexual pedophile convicted of murder, and pornography was a determining factor in my downfall."</td><td>1951</td><td>10 June 1988</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Michael Lupo</td><td>4+</td><td>1986</td><td>from Italy</td><td>London</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Peter Moore</td><td>4</td><td>1995</td><td>north Wales</td><td>north Wales</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Westley Allan Dodd</td><td>3+</td><td></td><td>Washingon</td><td>Washington, Oregon</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>David P. Brown
(a.k.a. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah)</td><td>3+</td><td>2000</td><td>Massachusetts</td><td>Montana</td><td>David Paul Brown. Victims were all young boys.</td><td>15 February 1957</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Charles Manson</td><td>3+</td><td>1968-72</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td>Bisexual. One of nation's most famous serial killers. Murdered actress Sharon Tate, the wife of film director Roman Polanski. Deeply interested in the occult.</td><td>12 November 1934</td> </tr> <tr> <td>David Edward Maust</td><td>5+</td><td>1981; 2003</td><td></td><td>Germany; Galveston, TX (1981); Hammond, IL (2003)</td><td>Gay. Killed teenage boys, usually by stabbing</td><td>5 April 1954</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Bruce Davis</td><td>2+</td><td>1968-72</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td>Los Angeles</td><td>Charles Manson accomplice</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Erik Menendez<!--http://www.nndb.com/people/483/000027402/ sexual orientation: matter of dispute--></td><td>2</td><td>20 August 1989</td><td>Beverly Hills, CA</td><td>Beverly Hills, CA</td><td>with his straight brother Lyle, Erik killed his parents (Jose Menendez and Kitty Menendez). Their trial was a major national news story.</td><td>27 November 1971</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Although homosexual murderers of single victims are too numerous to list here, a number of particularly famous ones include: Nathan Leopold and Richard Loeb (the wealthy and academically bright gay Chicago couple who murdered a boy in 1924 just for fun; their story became one of the nation's most famous murder cases, and was the basis for many movies, including Hitchcock's film "Rope"); Armin Meiwes (the sexually deviant German cannibal known as "Der Metzgermeister" - The Master Butcher, who met a victim over the Internet who he ate and killed); John E. du Pont (the gay member of the wealthy du Pont famil who shot Olympic wrestler David Schultz to death); Gary Hirte<!--http://www.nndb.com/people/200/000087936/ sexual orientation: matter of dispute--> (Waupaca, WI high school senior who admitted to killing 37-year-old substitute teacher Glenn Kopitske); Karla Homolka (Canadian lesbian who murdered her own sister). Other notable gay violent criminals include Kenneth Parnell (paid $500 to "purchase" a young black boy named Steven Stayner, who he then raped and kidnapped); John Wojtowicz (whose bank robbery inspired the movie Dog Day Afternoon).

Serial Killers who were Lesbians

<table border="1" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3"> <tbody><tr> <th>Name</th><th># of People
Killed</th><th>Year</th><th>Killer's Home</th><th>Location of Murders</th><th>Notes</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Magdalena Solis</td><td>8</td><td>1963</td><td>Monterey, Mexico</td><td>Mexico</td><td></td> </tr> <tr> <td>Aileen Wuornos</td><td>7+</td><td>1989-90</td><td>south of Daytona, Florida</td><td>Florida</td><td>killed male "johns"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Tyria Moore</td><td>7+</td><td>1989-90</td><td>south of Daytona, Florida</td><td>Florida</td><td>killed male "johns"</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Catherine Wood</td><td>6</td><td></td><td>Grand Rapids, MI</td><td>Grand Rapids, MI</td><td>nurse who killed patients</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Gwen Graham</td><td>6</td><td></td><td>Grand Rapids, MI</td><td>Grand Rapids, MI</td><td>nurse who killed patients</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Links

Mark, do any of your bookmarked websites with guys sucking guys' dicks have pics of any of these serial killers smoking pole?

Better would be if you have any pics of the alleged lesbian serial killers working a lipstick-style lover down to the bottom of the barrel.

Come on brother...give....I don't know anyone with as many bookmarked sites for gay pics and information than you.

From the interesting summation in post 187: In the United States, serial killers are predominantly white.

Manny: Any numbers on the serial killers in your country of Canada, Mark?

I'm going to guess they're pretty similar since you are almost Americans.

:cocktail

APA drops "gay gene" claim, research shows change is possible for gays

http://www.examiner.com/x-11053-Man...im-research-shows-change-is-possible-for-gays

June 26, 10:34 AM
<script type="text/javascript"> $(function() {$("#emailshow").click(function(event) { $("#emailcontent").load('/blog/includes/pods/emailer.cfm?entryID=344003') $("#emailcontent").slideTo</script>
A Catholic psychologist who specializes in reparative therapy with homosexuals says it's possible for those with same-sex attractions to change, despite agenda-driven ideologies that state the opposite.

Joseph Nicolosi, founder and director of the Thomas Aquinas Psychological Clinic in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Encino</st1:city>, <st1:state w:st="on">California</st1:state></st1:place> spoke with ZENIT about his experience as a clinical psychologist and the former president of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH).

NARTH, a "scientific, non-religious and non-political" organization, recently put out an article about the little known revision of the American Psychological Association's (APA) statement on homosexuality, which was highlighted last month in a WorldNetDaily article titled "Gay Gene Claim Suddenly Vanishes."

Nicolosi explained that NARTH has been actively working on a research project compiling scientific data to dispute the APA's claim on homosexuality, targeting three unscientific assumptions that form the basis of their policy.

He stated that these erroneous assumptions are: "Psychotherapy does not change homosexuality, trying to change the homosexual person will harm him, and there is no greater pathology in homosexual persons than in heterosexual persons."

The psychologist asserted that the "APA is not governed by scientists, but by political interests."

"There has been no new data to justify their policies," he added, "but they tend to give in to social and political pressure," and thus "NARTH has been putting pressure on them to scientifically back up their stance on the biological nature of homosexuality."

Now, Nicolosi reported, the APA has "diminished its position saying homosexuality is biologically determined." They have dropped the specific reference to a hypothetical "gay gene," he affirmed.

In other words, he said, they are beginning to recognize that homosexuality is also due to environmental factors, not just biological elements.

"In fact," he stated, "I and many of my colleagues at NARTH believe it is more environmental than biological."

Nicolosi noted that "the most important scientific information" gives "much more evidence for environmental causes of homosexuality than for biological." 91023i2ndw;l

Possible

The most essential point however, the psychologist affirmed, "is that change is possible, that men and women can come out of homosexuality."

"This idea of 'once gay, always gay' is a political position, not a scientific position," he added.

The therapist affirmed that he has seen this in his own private practice, and that it is also substantiated in a body of scientific research.

Nicolosi, also the author of "Healing Homosexuality: Case Stories of Reparative Therapy" and "A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality," asserted that many people have already adopted the erroneous assumptions put forth by the APA.

There is a need to assist and minister to men and women "who are looking for help to come out of homosexuality," he said, "because so many times they are just told 'Well, you're born this way,' pointing to the APA and saying 'because they said it.'"

He expressed the hope that as the APA recognizes the efficacy of therapy with homosexual persons, more psychologists will be encouraged to be involved in this type of treatment.

"Within our profession," the psychologist explained, "we trump politics with science." In other words, if we challenge the APA with scientific data, it "has to override any political or special interest forces."2938u4ji23

The therapist emphasized the need for all people to share this message with homosexual persons that "you don't have to be gay."

Encouragement

If you know a homosexual person, he said, "encourage that person, educate him, give that person information, take the opportunity to let him know that choice is possible."

"They need to believe it," he added.

Nicolosi explained: "It is a very hard therapy. First of all, it is hard in itself because you have to dig deep into emotional issues. Homosexuality is not about sexual issues, but emotional. There are the emotional underpinnings that have to be addressed.

"Then not only are you having to deal with those emotional underpinnings that are challenging on an individual level, but you have the other battle of a culture that is saying to you, 'You're homophobic; you're na?ve; you're not facing reality; you're just a guilt-ridden Christian, get with it.

"You're fighting a culture that is not supporting you, plus you have your own individual battle. So it's a two-front war."

"With the AIDS epidemic, this could be about life and death here," he asserted. "We're not talking about something insignificant."

The psychologist underlined the need to "inform and educate young people."

He explained: "So when a 15-year-old boy goes to a priest and says, 'Father I have these feelings, I have these temptations,' that priest should say, 'you have a choice; if you don't want to be gay there are things that you can do.'"

"The boy should not to be told, 'God made you this way,'" Nicolosi said.:cheers

Scientific data

He continued: "This is not about going after an oppressed minority. It's not about pointing out pathology for the sake of pointing out pathology.

"This is telling young people, look, if you go down this road, you are likely to have a higher level of depression, anxiety, failed relationships, sexual promiscuity, drug and alcohol abuse than people who live their lives heterosexually. You will get involved in more, to be polite, esoteric exotic sexual practices. It goes on and on and on.

"And that's just science, simply a comparison of two groups."

The therapist added, "This notion that you are going to fall in love with a man and live happily ever after is <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Hollywood</st1:place></st1:city>. The reality is that it's a hard lifestyle."

Nicolosi, also a national speaker on the topic, urged the development of more Catholic programs, noting that other faiths have already been putting forth a "vital ministry helping people coming out of homosexuality."

"Our doctrine is clear," he said, "and even if we have a weaker ministry, our doctrine on homosexuality is more brilliant than anything the Protestant denominations can come up with."

The psychologist specifically referenced a 1986 document signed by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became Pope, addressed to the Catholic bishops "On the Pastoral Care of Homosexual Persons."

In the letter, the cardinal, at that time prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, outlined the moral underpinnings and practical considerations of the pastoral care of "those whose suffering can only be intensified by error and lightened by truth."

In this light, Nicolosi underlined the importance of helping homosexual persons who want to change, because "if you are Christian, you have to believe that you are intended for the opposite sex" and that "sexual complementarity is part of the natural law."

This is something that "should be evident to everyone," as "our Christian anthropology," he stated, and yet "it is amazing" how many people are confused about this.

"They actually believe, or want to believe, either for personal reasons or political reasons, that God created two kinds of people: homosexuals and heterosexuals," Nicolosi noted.

"It is seeping into the consciousness without critical evaluation," he cautioned, the resignation that "God just made them that way."

Courage

The psychologist appealed to priests to not be intimidated to teach about homosexuality from the pulpit, noting that he has met many Catholics who are "discouraged that there is no resource for them."

"We have Courage as the only orthodox Catholic ministry, and it's underfunded, underrepresented and essentially pushed to the side," he stated.

He reported that "Courage is only represented in 10% of the parishes in this country" and thus many "men and women who want to come out of homosexuality" are left without resources on a local level, making it "very tough for them."

Nicolosi suggested that if a priest is working with a homosexual person and is uncertain about how to help, to refer him to a reparative therapist, "who really knows about this particular kind of treatment."

"Not to just any generic psychotherapist," he added, "but to a therapist who has training in sexual re-orientation change."

Referencing Cardinal Ratzinger's letter, he warned against a "studied ambiguity" in the face of the real need homosexual persons have for outreach from the Church.

--- --- ---<o:p></o:p>

Source: Genevieve Pollock Zenit.org (June 15, 2009)
For more info: National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality Web site: www.narth.com

Cardinal Ratzinger's Letter: http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/c...faith_doc_19861001_homosexual-persons_en.html<o:p></o:p>

Courage: http://couragerc.net/

Homosexuality among Serial Killers: Statistics

Source, "over 43%": "Homosexual Rape and Murder of Children", published in Journal of the Family Research Institute, Vol. 18 No. 1, Feb 2003<!--(http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRR_03_02.html; viewed 27 September 2005)-->.

Technically, 69% of the serial killers in this study were homosexuals (i.e., people who were self-described homosexuals or people who had engaged in homosexual behavior immediately prior to, during, or after committing their murders). The lower statistic of 43% cited above is the proportion who were homosexual among people who molested or raped and then murdered children: 43% of these perpetrators were homosexuals. This lower figure, however, includes people who killed only a single person, and are thus not classified as serial killers. The lower figure is used in the article above (as "over 43%") because it comes from a larger sample size.

Presumably, if the sample size were expanded to include a wider range of years, the proportion of serial killers who are homosexuals would remain between the proportion in this study who are serial killers (69% homosexuals versus 31% heterosexuals) and the proportion of all killers in this study (43% homosexual versus 57% heterosexual). Also note the approximately 50% of murders committed by homosexuals reported by Warren with regards to murders of adults. See also: Gemert, F. van, "Chicken kills hawk: gay murders during the eighties in Amsterdam", published in Journal of Homosexuality. 26(4), 149-174 (1994). Excerpts, including methodology:
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Helvetica,Arial,Tahoma][SIZE=-1] Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe, an on-line search service, scans the whole text of over 50 English regional and national newspapers, largely in the U.S., but also including major papers in Australia, England, Canada, and New Zealand (e.g., the Baltimore Sun, Boston Globe, Independent [London], Ottawa Citizen, etc.). For 1989 through 2002 inclusive, every news story that included "child molestation" was examined -- a total of 6,444 stories which, after eliminating repeat stories about the same cases, reduced to 1,914 unique child molestation events. The 6,444 story database was double-checked by running "murder" and "killed" against it. Only news stories were tallied, not editorials or opinion pieces, so these were stories of fairly recent events.

One hundred and three news stories involved the rape and/or murder of children: 90 involved the molestation and murder of a child or children, 11 stories involved only the abduction and rape of children, and two the rape and mutilation, but not the murder, of the children involved. Of the 90 news stories where the child was raped and murdered (0.47% of the unique child molestation stories), 40% involved homosexual molestation.

In the most unusual case, an "educated and relatively wealthy" leader recruited two other men and a boy. This team raped and murdered precisely 100 boys <sup>1</sup>. The leader had had prior arrests for suspicion of sodomizing boys...

Of the 95 perpetrators in these 90 stories, at least 43% engaged in homosexuality... Of the 217 victims, at least 68% were victimized by homosexual perpetrators, and at least 67% were boys... Furthermore, both multiple perpetrators and multiple victims were associated with homosexuality. In the three stories where two or more killers were implicated, the rapes were homosexual. In 69% of the 13 stories involving more than one victim, the perpetrator engaged in homosexuality. Another 11 stories involved a charge of attempted murder. In 64% of those cases, the perpetrator engaged in homosexuality.

When all other cases of child molestation from the Lexis-Nexis search are added to these stories, there were 2,181 perpetrators in the 1,914 distinct events whose sexual proclivities could be characterized by the sex of their victim: 41% engaged in sex with their own sex, the remaining 59% with the opposite sex (another 118 perpetrators violated at least 190 children whose sex was not given). Of the 5,630 underage victims of these molestations, 61% were victimized by individuals who engaged in homosexuality. And those who performed homosexual seductions were quite one-sided: 3,386 of their victims were boys, only 60 were girls. :doh1

Overall, there was a slightly higher rate of homosexuality among perpetrators who raped and killed than among those who "merely" raped or molested (43% vs. 41%). In addition, the proportion of victims attributed to homosexual perpetrators who raped and murdered was higher than the proportion attributed to homosexuals who only raped or molested (68% vs. 61%). All of the cases involving eating or torturing the victim were committed by homosexual practitioners...

Murder and child molestation combine[ed]... are also independently associated with those who engage in homosexuality. Blanchard, Barbaree, Bogaert, Dicky, Klassen, Kuban, and Zucker, working with male offenders, concluded in 2000 that <sup>2</sup> the "best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men; in contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys.... Thus the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles [those who have sex with children under the age of 12 yr.]" (p. 464).

Likewise, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual III-R (DSM III-R, 1987) <sup>3</sup> of the American Psychiatric Association, summarizing the clinical material about men, states that "Attraction to girls [aged 13 yr. or younger] is apparently twice as common as attraction to boys" and notes that the "course is usually chronic, especially in those attracted to boys.... The recidivism rate for people with Pedophilia involving a preference for the same sex is roughly twice that of those who prefer the opposite sex" (pp. 284-5).
Both of these sources estimated that about a third of child molesters engage in homosexuality -- similar to the 41% of male perpetrators who 'only' raped the underage in the newspaper database. In other studies <sup>4</sup>, it has also been found that male perpetrators who engage in homosexuality claim larger numbers of rape victims than non-homosexual rapists. For instance, 84% of the 28,574 children under the age of 14 who were raped in Abel, et al. were victimized by homosexuals. Also, the higher rates of recidivism by homosexuals noted in the DSM would imply more victims too.

In line with these reports, of the 217 victims in the 90 murder and rape stories, at least 68% were victimized by homosexual perpetrators. This 68% falls between the estimate that "roughly equal numbers of girls and boys, each year fall victim to some form of sexual exploitation" cited in a recent National Association of Social Workers review of a large set of studies of child molestation <sup>5</sup> and the 84% reported by Abel, et al.

Murder also appears to be disproportionately associated with homosexuality. Jim Warren did the intake interview for almost all younger murderers (i.e., those under age 36) at the Washington State Corrections Center from 1971-82. In an interview in 1994... Warren said that he was struck with how frequently homosexuality turned up in the cases...: Although the motive listed in the report was often robbery or theft, he said that "about 50% of the time" it was associated with homosexuality...

...a group [homosexuals] constituting perhaps 1% to 5% of men (1.3% in the 1996 National Household Survey of Drug Abuse; higher in Black, et al. <sup>7</sup>, Anderson and Stall <sup>8</sup>, and Cameron and Cameron <sup>9</sup>) generated 43% of those who were recorded in the most recent 14 years of news stories as having raped and killed children. [The minority of the population that is homosexual] also accounts for around a third of child molesters, commits between a third to two-thirds of child rapes, and may be involved in up to half of all murders... [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1]
1. Popham, P. (2000) Child killer sentenced to be throttled, cut up and immersed in an acid bath. Independent [London, England] 3/17/00.
2. Blanchard, R., Barbaree, H. E., Bogaert, A. F., Dicky, R., Klassen, P., Kuban, M. E., Zucker, K. J. (2000) Fraternal birth order and sexual orientation in pedophiles. Archives of Sexual Behavior 29, 463-478.
3. American Psychiatric Association. (1987) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual III-R. Washington, D.C.
4. Abel, G. G., Becker, J. V., Mittelman, M., Cunningham-Rathner, J., Bouleau, J. L., and Murphy, W. D. (1987) Self-reported sex crimes of nonincarcerated paraphiliacs. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 2 (1), 3-25.
5. Houston Chronicle (9/26/01) Define child sex abuse to combat problem. Editorial.
7. Black, D., Gates, G., Sanders, S. and Taylor, L. (2000) Demographics of the gay and lesbian population in the United States: evidence from available systematic data sources. Demography. 37, 139-154.
8. Anderson, J. E. and Stall, R. (2002) Increased reporting of male-to-male sexual activity in a national survey. Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 29, 643-646.
9. Cameron, P. and Cameron, K. (2002) What proportion of heterosexuals is ex-homosexual? Psychological Reports 91, 1087-1097. [/SIZE]​

One of the major "gene" arguments is that it isn't a choice -- it couldn't be a choice! -- because no one would choose to live such a difficult, troublesome life as target of so much societal hatred and ridicule.

Well, if change is indeed possible to this mental defect, then I guess the sodomites will all line up and seek the cure, right?

Right?

No?

Ohhhh. :doh1

Well then, maybe this psychotic perverted lifestyle they live is exactly the lifestyle that they want.

In which case they deserve nothing but contempt and scorn!

And so, the sodomite community recruits people, brainwashes people, and works very hard to establish a mindset that they are right and that the other 98% of the population are messed up people who are filled with 'hate'.

The entire militant sodomite agenda is beyond dysfunctional and perverted.

Mark, do any of your bookmarked websites with guys sucking guys' dicks have pics of any of these serial killers smoking pole?

Better would be if you have any pics of the alleged lesbian serial killers working a lipstick-style lover down to the bottom of the barrel.

Come on brother...give....I don't know anyone with as many bookmarked sites for gay pics and information than you.

It figures that a drug-addled convict who claims he talks to dead people would be a proud activist for this creepy revolting movement.

LOL....Mark, the non-Christian, citing the Catholic church for advice on how to overcome The Gay.

Come on brother....pony up some of those lezzy serial killer action pics. All my porn links are boring ol' guy on girl stuff. I need you to bring us home the good SodoMania pics from your deep files.

Hey kid...I got two different PMs across the street this past week cheering me on and telling me to "keep on putting it up the hole of the faux-American"

And to think I was under the impression no one but you and me read our silly cyber exchanges.

CA school forces LGBT curriculum on students

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Education/Default.aspx?id=582486

Pete Chagnon - OneNewsNow - 6/29/2009 6:00:00 AM<script type="text/javascript">var addthis_pub = 'onenewsnow';</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://s9.addthis.com/js/widget.php?v=10"></script>

<storylead>The chief counsel with the Pacific Justice Institute is fighting for the rights of parents to opt out of a controversial curriculum.</storylead>

<storybody> San Francisco Bay-area Alameda Unified School District has approved a "lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender" (LGBT) curriculum for use with kindergarten through fifth-grade students. The curriculum is intended to deal with issues such as bullying and harassment.

Kevin Snider with the Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) says the board passed the curriculum despite the objection of 73 percent of the speakers from the community who attended the board meeting.

"The fundamental problem with the curriculum is it gives a monopoly to one segment of the population -- namely gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgender persons -- on the issue of harassment," he contends. "And our position is that all students deserve safe schools, and that sexual orientation is only one of six protected classes. The other classes include race, gender, religion, disability, etc.; and so we have opposed this."

Alameda Unified School District is not allowing parents to opt their children out of the curriculum. PJI is sending opt-out letters to the district on behalf of parents. If the district rejects those letters, Snider says PJI will take the issue to court.</storybody>

"The curriculum is intended to deal with issues such as bullying and harassment."

Translation: The curriculum is intended to deal with issues such as filthy disease ridden f-a-g-s being able to molest and corrupt your children!

Homosexuality among Serial Killers: Statistics

Source, "over 43%": "Homosexual Rape and Murder of Children", published in Journal of the Family Research Institute, Vol. 18 No. 1, Feb 2003<!--(http://www.familyresearchinst.org/FRR_03_02.html; viewed 27 September 2005)-->.

Technically, 69% of the serial killers in this study were homosexuals (i.e., people who were self-described homosexuals or people who had engaged in homosexual behavior immediately prior to, during, or after committing their murders). The lower statistic of 43% cited above is the proportion who were homosexual among people who molested or raped and then murdered children: 43% of these perpetrators were homosexuals. This lower figure, however, includes people who killed only a single person, and are thus not classified as serial killers. The lower figure is used in the article above (as "over 43%") because it comes from a larger sample size.

Presumably, if the sample size were expanded to include a wider range of years, the proportion of serial killers who are homosexuals would remain between the proportion in this study who are serial killers (69% homosexuals versus 31% heterosexuals) and the proportion of all killers in this study (43% homosexual versus 57% heterosexual). Also note the approximately 50% of murders committed by homosexuals reported by Warren with regards to murders of adults. See also: Gemert, F. van, "Chicken kills hawk: gay murders during the eighties in Amsterdam", published in Journal of Homosexuality. 26(4), 149-174 (1994). Excerpts, including methodology:
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Helvetica,Arial,Tahoma][SIZE=-1] Lexis-Nexis Academic Universe, an on-line search service, scans the whole text of over 50 English regional and national newspapers, largely in the U.S., but also including major papers in Australia, England, Canada, and New Zealand (e.g., the Baltimore Sun, Boston Globe, Independent [London], Ottawa Citizen, etc.). For 1989 through 2002 inclusive, every news story that included "child molestation" was examined -- a total of 6,444 stories which, after eliminating repeat stories about the same cases, reduced to 1,914 unique child molestation events. The 6,444 story database was double-checked by running "murder" and "killed" against it. Only news stories were tallied, not editorials or opinion pieces, so these were stories of fairly recent events.

One hundred and three news stories involved the rape and/or murder of children: 90 involved the molestation and murder of a child or children, 11 stories involved only the abduction and rape of children, and two the rape and mutilation, but not the murder, of the children involved. Of the 90 news stories where the child was raped and murdered (0.47% of the unique child molestation stories), 40% involved homosexual molestation.

In the most unusual case, an "educated and relatively wealthy" leader recruited two other men and a boy. This team raped and murdered precisely 100 boys <sup>1</sup>. The leader had had prior arrests for suspicion of sodomizing boys...

Of the 95 perpetrators in these 90 stories, at least 43% engaged in homosexuality... Of the 217 victims, at least 68% were victimized by homosexual perpetrators, and at least 67% were boys... Furthermore, both multiple perpetrators and multiple victims were associated with homosexuality. In the three stories where two or more killers were implicated, the rapes were homosexual. In 69% of the 13 stories involving more than one victim, the perpetrator engaged in homosexuality. Another 11 stories involved a charge of attempted murder. In 64% of those cases, the perpetrator engaged in homosexuality.

When all other cases of child molestation from the Lexis-Nexis search are added to these stories, there were 2,181 perpetrators in the 1,914 distinct events whose sexual proclivities could be characterized by the sex of their victim: 41% engaged in sex with their own sex, the remaining 59% with the opposite sex (another 118 perpetrators violated at least 190 children whose sex was not given). Of the 5,630 underage victims of these molestations, 61% were victimized by individuals who engaged in homosexuality. And those who performed homosexual seductions were quite one-sided: 3,386 of their victims were boys, only 60 were girls. :doh1

Overall, there was a slightly higher rate of homosexuality among perpetrators who raped and killed than among those who "merely" raped or molested (43% vs. 41%). In addition, the proportion of victims attributed to homosexual perpetrators who raped and murdered was higher than the proportion attributed to homosexuals who only raped or molested (68% vs. 61%). All of the cases involving eating or torturing the victim were committed by homosexual practitioners...

Murder and child molestation combine[ed]... are also independently associated with those who engage in homosexuality. Blanchard, Barbaree, Bogaert, Dicky, Klassen, Kuban, and Zucker, working with male offenders, concluded in 2000 that <sup>2</sup> the "best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men; in contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys.... Thus the rate of homosexual attraction is 6-20 times higher among pedophiles [those who have sex with children under the age of 12 yr.]" (p. 464).

Likewise, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual III-R (DSM III-R, 1987) <sup>3</sup> of the American Psychiatric Association, summarizing the clinical material about men, states that "Attraction to girls [aged 13 yr. or younger] is apparently twice as common as attraction to boys" and notes that the "course is usually chronic, especially in those attracted to boys.... The recidivism rate for people with Pedophilia involving a preference for the same sex is roughly twice that of those who prefer the opposite sex" (pp. 284-5).
Both of these sources estimated that about a third of child molesters engage in homosexuality -- similar to the 41% of male perpetrators who 'only' raped the underage in the newspaper database. In other studies <sup>4</sup>, it has also been found that male perpetrators who engage in homosexuality claim larger numbers of rape victims than non-homosexual rapists. For instance, 84% of the 28,574 children under the age of 14 who were raped in Abel, et al. were victimized by homosexuals. Also, the higher rates of recidivism by homosexuals noted in the DSM would imply more victims too.

In line with these reports, of the 217 victims in the 90 murder and rape stories, at least 68% were victimized by homosexual perpetrators. This 68% falls between the estimate that "roughly equal numbers of girls and boys, each year fall victim to some form of sexual exploitation" cited in a recent National Association of Social Workers review of a large set of studies of child molestation <sup>5</sup> and the 84% reported by Abel, et al.

Murder also appears to be disproportionately associated with homosexuality. Jim Warren did the intake interview for almost all younger murderers (i.e., those under age 36) at the Washington State Corrections Center from 1971-82. In an interview in 1994... Warren said that he was struck with how frequently homosexuality turned up in the cases...: Although the motive listed in the report was often robbery or theft, he said that "about 50% of the time" it was associated with homosexuality...

...a group [homosexuals] constituting perhaps 1% to 5% of men (1.3% in the 1996 National Household Survey of Drug Abuse; higher in Black, et al. <sup>7</sup>, Anderson and Stall <sup>8</sup>, and Cameron and Cameron <sup>9</sup>) generated 43% of those who were recorded in the most recent 14 years of news stories as having raped and killed children. [The minority of the population that is homosexual] also accounts for around a third of child molesters, commits between a third to two-thirds of child rapes, and may be involved in up to half of all murders... [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1]
1. Popham, P. (2000) Child killer sentenced to be throttled, cut up and immersed in an acid bath. Independent [London, England] 3/17/00.
2. Blanchard, R., Barbaree, H. E., Bogaert, A. F., Dicky, R., Klassen, P., Kuban, M. E., Zucker, K. J. (2000) Fraternal birth order and sexual orientation in pedophiles. Archives of Sexual Behavior 29, 463-478.
3. American Psychiatric Association. (1987) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual III-R. Washington, D.C.
4. Abel, G. G., Becker, J. V., Mittelman, M., Cunningham-Rathner, J., Bouleau, J. L., and Murphy, W. D. (1987) Self-reported sex crimes of nonincarcerated paraphiliacs. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 2 (1), 3-25.
5. Houston Chronicle (9/26/01) Define child sex abuse to combat problem. Editorial.
7. Black, D., Gates, G., Sanders, S. and Taylor, L. (2000) Demographics of the gay and lesbian population in the United States: evidence from available systematic data sources. Demography. 37, 139-154.
8. Anderson, J. E. and Stall, R. (2002) Increased reporting of male-to-male sexual activity in a national survey. Sexually Transmitted Diseases, 29, 643-646.
9. Cameron, P. and Cameron, K. (2002) What proportion of heterosexuals is ex-homosexual? Psychological Reports 91, 1087-1097. [/SIZE]​

How did I know that our homophobe of frozen snow would cite to a wack-job publication, you might ask???:LMAO12io4j2w90

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --> The Family Research Institute (FRI), originally known as the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality (ISIS), is an American anti-homosexual non-profit organization based in Colorado Springs, Colorado which states that it has "...one overriding mission: to generate empirical research on issues that threaten the traditional family, particularly homosexuality, AIDS, sexual social policy, and drug abuse." <sup id="cite_ref-FRI_0-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> FRI is part of a movement of small, often faith-based organizations (sometimes called the Christian Right) which seek to influence the political debate in the United States. They seek "...to restore a world where marriage is upheld and honored, where children are nurtured and protected, and where homosexuality is not taught and accepted, but instead is discouraged and rejected at every level." <sup id="cite_ref-FRI_0-1" class="reference">[1]</sup>
FRI's is run by Paul Cameron, who earned his doctorate in psychology at the University of Colorado at Boulder in 1966. Dr. Cameron founded the Institute for the Scientific Investigation of Sexuality in 1982, and this institute later became FRI. <sup id="cite_ref-BG_1-0" class="reference">[2]</sup> Considerable controversy surrounds Dr. Cameron and his research.<sup id="cite_ref-SPLC_2-0" class="reference">[3]</sup> The American Psychological Association (APA) dropped Cameron from its membership on December 2, 1983 for lack of cooperation in an inquiry into his research methods.<sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup> However, Dr. Cameron maintains he had already resigned from the APA before they dropped him from membership.<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-5" class="reference">[6]</sup>
The Boston Globe reported that FRI's 2005 budget was less than $200,000.<sup id="cite_ref-BG_1-1" class="reference">[2]</sup> The FRI website lists only one scientist on staff, apart from Paul Cameron, Dr. Kirk Cameron.<sup id="cite_ref-FRI_0-2" class="reference">[1]</sup>
The Family Research Institute is considered a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.<sup id="cite_ref-6" class="reference">[7]</sup>

[edit] References

1. ^ <sup>a</sup> <sup>b</sup> <sup>c</sup> Official website, Retrieved 20-Jun-2008
  2. ^ <sup>a</sup> <sup>b</sup> Boston Globe. "Beliefs drive research agenda of new think tanks", 31-Jul-2005
  3. ^ Southern Poverty Law Center article
  4. ^ Herek, Gregory, Paul Cameron Bio and Fact Sheet, University of California, Davis Psychology Department. Retrieved 05-04-2007.
  5. ^ Burroway, Jim, Paul Cameron vs. Professional Ethics, March 21, 2006. Retrieved 05-04-2007.
  6. ^ Revisiting New Republic's Attack on Cameron, Family Research Report, Nov-Dec, 1994. Retrieved 05-04-2007.
  7. ^ <cite style="font-style: normal;" class="web" id="CITEREFSouthern_Poverty_Law_Center2007">Southern Poverty Law Center (2007). "Active U.S. Hate Groups in 2006: Colorado". http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp?S=CO&m=5. Retrieved on 2007-10-22.</cite>

[edit] External links

<table id="stub" style="background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"><tbody><tr><td></td> <td>This article about a political organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Hey Markie, do the schools in your hometown of Toronto teach the kids how to avoid bullying and unduly harrassing other students?

I think it's obvious you yourself were regularly beaten by other kids when growing up, not to mention how your foster parents whupped your ass. Doesn't that inspire you to help teach the coming generation just how wrong such behavior is in an advanced society?

How did I know that our homophobe of frozen snow would cite to a wack-job publication, you might ask???:LMAO12io4j2w90

<table id="stub" style="background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Too bad all these faux-libertarians who voted for the biggest statist in history never bothered to invest in a Hooked On Phonics course. The country could have been spared the current repression.

Bend over, R2-D2: :fuck:
[SIZE=-1]
SOURCES:

9. Cameron, P. and Cameron, K. (2002) What proportion of heterosexuals is ex-homosexual? Psychological Reports 91, 1087-1097.[/SIZE]