Some day a few thousand years from now, there will be no such thing as race !

That is if mankind survives that long ! Everybody was pretty segregated 500 years ago, The blacks in Africa, the whites in Europe, and the Asians in , well Asia.

The American Negroes look nothing like the real dark blacks in Kenya, etc. Most American blacks have some cream in the coffee genetically, and are much lighter in colour than Africans.

Just a matter of time before race will never be an issue ever again. Everybody will be so multi-racial to the point that a white person from say Sweden, or a black from Ghana, or a Korean won't possibly exist.

Problem is getting to that point with the present population of degenerate american negroes and their culture of failure and discouraging any successful youth ( by their peers).

In time race will become irrelevant. I'm not too sure of of my heritage, some mix of Austrian, Polish, German and maybe something else ?

1,000 years from now, your descandants will not be able to identify themselves racially.

I know Asians like to stick to their own race, like Koreans, but that won't last forever....

it will get mixed up racially / genetically where race will be gone, I'm not saying that is awful either, just the future since travel between continents became feasible some 500+ years ago.

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Some day a few thousand years from now, there will be no such thing as race !

The mixture of all colors is white. The absence of any color is black. I learned that in Art class :cheers