Some fan threw a banana at Adam Jones

ArneK.

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Some fan threw a banana at Adam Jones

I happened to be at the game. The incident happened near where I was sitting. I missed it but those around me saw it. The culprit that dropped the banana was a seagull !! Someone should have informed the SF Chronicle reporter. In this morning's paper -- admittedly back in the sports section -- the blurb about the incident was treated as if it constituted a hate crime. That was a rogue seagull. Most of his cohorts didn't show up until after the final pitch. Then it was as if Alfred Hitchcock was directing the show. Seagulls swarmed in by the thousands as thousands were filing out. Neat.

ArneK.

EOG Enthusiast

Oops. Now I'm reading that some guy fessed up to it. I guess the folks sitting around me were joshing when they told the security guards looking to identify the culprit that it was a seagull. I was distracted and I only had one beer. The $35 fee to park dented my beer bankroll.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I happened to be at the game. The incident happened near where I was sitting. I missed it but those around me saw it. The culprit that dropped the banana was a seagull !! Someone should have informed the SF Chronicle reporter. In this morning's paper -- admittedly back in the sports section -- the blurb about the incident was treated as if it constituted a hate crime. That was a rogue seagull. Most of his cohorts didn't show up until after the final pitch. Then it was as if Alfred Hitchcock was directing the show. Seagulls swarmed in by the thousands as thousands were filing out. Neat.

WHAT???

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Bananas cannot cause near the injury that an orange, apple, or watermelon could have done..........................

Brick

EOG Master

false...........................................................banana could poke an eye out

hels

EOG Dedicated

Happened to Wayne Simmonds (NHLx game) in London Ontario

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Many people have slipped on a banana and died...................

Great One

EOG Addicted

This is why MLB needs to posts signs around the ballpark

"WARNING, do not feed the animals. They are prone to violence and poor impulse control"