somebody told me the indy 500 was today..remember when this event was something

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: somebody told me the indy 500 was today..remember when this event was something

i have Ryan Briscoe +600 so for me i know it is running today but 100% agree with what ya wrote

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: somebody told me the indy 500 was today..remember when this event was something

only 7 page views says it all!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

got me some matchups and ready to watch here. Makes no difference to me if the masses care or not. Wil watch it while I work the NBA game and nascar race. Good day and then go enjoy some beverages a little later.

It was bigger years ago for sure. Lost its luster when that whole CART defection happened.

cart ruin the sport I remember when they used to tape delay the race and show it in prime time on ABC later that night.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i remember taking the bus downtown as a kid with friends and watching it on the big screen ,early to mid 60s

cart ruin the sport I remember when they used to tape delay the race and show it in prime time on ABC later that night.

That reminds me of a time when the Meadowlands briefly had Indy racing a few times and the Meadowlands Grand Prix came to town. It was not shown live and Danny Sullivan ended up winning it. During the race broadcast, I bet my father that Danny Sullivan would win even though his car's clutch got broken midway through and it was going well for me until the words "Taped Earlier" showed up in the corner of the screen and he had a big laugh over it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

a Caution flag just came out

PERFECT TIME to STOP THE RACE

Ryan Briscoe is out in front

STOP THE RACE NOW!

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

who won the 1st stock car race at the brick yard?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

got it on now on the other tv, got a 48 in lg hd and a 50 in reg sony

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

pullen for danica

Tony stewart wants to race in the Indy 500 again someday I think if he were ever to do so and win he has said it would be the biggest thrill of his racing career

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

well when does it start?

Cashed nicely on the Indy 500, and the Nationwide race last night thanks to a sharp nascar poster. 4-0 with nationwide, and 4-1 with Indy matchups including the winner

here is his Coca Cola plays
j gordon vs kurt busch = take j gordon - -150 martin vs kurt busch = take martin - 140 hamlin vs kenseth = take hamlin - 140 vickers vs dale jr = take vickers - 125 biffle vs kurt busch = take biffle -120 kyle busch vs j gordon = take kyle busch -130

buddypar4

EOG Enthusiast

Dallas paper today had small article you couldn't even find. Don't follow it but remember when it was a big thing

Tony stewart wants to race in the Indy 500 again someday I think if he were ever to do so and win he has said it would be the biggest thrill of his racing career

I liked when Tony Stewart ran in both the Indy 500 and Coca Cola 600 on the same day. Didn't he finish in the top 10 of both races the last time he did it? Even when starting from the back of the pack? Would love to see him give the Indy another shot.