Soulja Boy Responds To Ice-T

Deuce

EOG Addicted
Re: Soulja Boy Responds To Ice-T

Liberalization of America is unreal. This world is doomed. This generation is doomed...I am this generation as well.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

this is some funny shit. I agree with Soulja Boy. No 50 year old dude should be telling a 17 year old kid thats just trying to get his money to "Eat A Dick"

Apple

Banned

Soulja Boy shouldn't be saying anything.. He should respect the pioneers of rap

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">what in the blue hell is a "soulja boy?" :+whipping
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Soulja Boy shouldn't be saying anything.. He should respect the pioneers of rap

Ice T started it, telling him to eat a dick. I agree he should respect the legends of hip hop but Ice T definitely crossed the line here telling a 17 year old kid to eat a dick when he did nothing to Ice T

That anyone with any education would give a damn
about Ice-T and Soulja Boy and their pettiness is
very very sad.
Just more evidence that America is in decay.

Apple

Banned

Ice T started it, telling him to eat a dick. I agree he should respect the legends of hip hop but Ice T definitely crossed the line here telling a 17 year old kid to eat a dick when he did nothing to Ice T

Ice-T got some kind of album out.. It's a pub stunt