SSI's Handicapped Plays (2008)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
here is exactly what ive posted for Handicapped plays at EOG this season.

58% Handicapped Plays: 18-8 (+$2790) (+27.90 units) (69%)
based on $100 units.... all plays are for 3 units ($300) as have been posted.

goal is to maintain a (58%) winning mark, against an average (-1.10) line for our losses. Playing only (1-3) daily (one minimum)(3 maximum) for about an average of (75 per month)

quite frankly, if i cant achieve this mark, i may stop entirely. so far, i am currently ahead of the pace... its a good start, thats all it is.. Ill be around here for a while, so we can see..

Wednesdays Plays June 11

BlueJays Under 8 (-1.20) betjam (marcum/hernandez) $360 to win $300

Phillies Over 8.5 (-1.20) betjam (hamels/miller) $360 to win $300

Giants (-1.10) betjam (lincecum/Jimenez) $330 to win $300

good luck with your wagers...

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's Handicapped Plays (2008)

We both posted the exact 3 plays except I missed the 8 on Toronto.
That may end up being key.

I wish you very good luck.

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

LSU NOW AROUND 6/1.....THEY PLAY SUN+110 vs NOC.....OF THE 8 TMS FRS IS 20/1.....DIDN'T GET LSU AT 20/1 WAS STILL WAITING FOR MORE INSIGHT

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i wish i were better at college baseball.... ive tried to get into contact with people that follow the game really close but most attempts have been futile.. im thinking of playing a couple of futures for $100 each... but im probably not the one, for college baseball....

Tim, hopefully it turns out to be a profitable day for us...

good luck with your wagers..

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Seems like EVERY team inthe CWS knocks the snot outta the ball-wonder what the TOTALS plays are-if they have them?? Must be astronomical-like 12-13! Like Miami and LSU.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Harvery, no totals on the CWS, as far as i can remember.... game 1's are up at greek..

munson15

I want winners...

I suspended the runline chase as well, SSI. Fortunately, I made 5+ units on the experiment, but I can tell that my heart is not in it and I am glad that you have re-evaluated that aspect of your game. GL on the capping, I agree that can be a strength of yours, if you focus there.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

munson, i knew all along your heart wasnt in it.... actually if played to the letter, its still (128-0) since the 2006 season, with the cubs going tonight (play f). so i cant really knock it...

my complaint was, the edge was simply not there... i can see the edge with the (O/U) chase systems.. Its my opinion that the books skew the lines, just a tad, as teams play consecutive (O/U's).... of course i have no proof, that is just my opinion... and of course public opinion will drive them also and that can work for you a little...

capping has always been there for me, maybe it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Up Over (+30 units) now that the Under cashed on the early game today, just for the month of June..

good luck tonight Munson..

munson15

I want winners...

munson, i knew all along your heart wasnt in it.... actually if played to the letter, its still (128-0) since the 2006 season, with the cubs going tonight (play f). so i cant really knock it...

my complaint was, the edge was simply not there... i can see the edge with the (O/U) chase systems.. Its my opinion that the books skew the lines, just a tad, as teams play consecutive (O/U's).... of course i have no proof, that is just my opinion... and of course public opinion will drive them also and that can work for you a little...

capping has always been there for me, maybe it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Up Over (+30 units) now that the Under cashed on the early game today, just for the month of June..

good luck tonight Munson..
Thanks, and FWIW, I think you're right that the totals get moved a bit by the streaks you mentioned.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

munson, now fwiw to you... the cubs are probably going to cover that runline tonight, making it still really undefeated...

go figure...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

58% Plays: 19-10 (+$2400) (+24.00 units) (66%)

thursdays plays (june 12)

Texas Over 10 (+1.00) hurley/bannister ($300 to win $300)

Twins Over 9.5 (+1.00) hernandez/laffey ($300 to win $300)

Yanks Over 8.5 (-1.20) pettite/blanton ($360 to win $300)

Goal: Maintain a (58%) winning mark, against an average (-1.10) line on our losses, playing from (1-3) per day or about (75 per month)... continue to do this month after month and nothing else will matter..

good luck today..

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Yanks/Oak OVER is a solid play-Pettitte and Blanton getting crushed this year-Blanton over a 9.30 ERA lifetime vs. Yanks-Pettitte gave up 10ER in last outing vs. KC ROYALS. THIS SHOULD F-L-Y over the total!! GL!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Harvey, thanks for the comments, i know you mean well, but dont jinx me... just kidding with you....

got the winner on texas Over early, setting up the 2 night games..

good luck everyone, i wont be around but will catch up tomorrow or possibly very late tonight..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

told you not to jinx me, Harvey.

58% Handicapped Plays; 21-11 (+$2640) (+26.40 units) (66%)
based on ($100 units)

goal is to simply maintain a (58%) winning rate, against an average line of (-1.10) for our losses... currently running well ahead of that rate.. playing only (1-3) games per day or about (75) per month...

here is a breakdown of the handicapped plays:

Totals: 12-4
Sides: 8-6
runlines: 1-1

no reason to go outside the pocket today...

fridays plays..

Royals Over 9 (-1.10) $330 to win $300 (greinke/davis)

Texas Over 9 (-1.20) $360 to win $300 (greek) (feldman/perez)

Redsox Over 9 (-1.15) $345 to win $300 (masterson/harang)

some people love to see detailed writeups but i usually dont do them, if you want a reason, why i selected a game or why i didnt select a game, just ask, ill be glad to state the reason..

trust me, ive put in the work... good luck today..

SSI (Southern Sports Investments)

SSI

EOG Dedicated

appreciate it Junk, as for the CWS, let me get back to you later today or tomorrow... im still sorting it thru...

quite honestly, im probably going to pick 2 teams and simply make a $100 futures wager on them and let that be it...

but off hand, there has to be some value with LSU.... ill do some digging and get back to you..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

you the man Harvey... hang in there...

as for the CWS.... here is what im going to do and its very small but i plan on watching this, as i really enjoy the games in Omaha...

Rice (+5.00) $100 to win $500
Georgia (+13.00) $100 to win $1300

that may very well be the only money that i bet on the CWS.. ive done very well with futures bets during this past post season. rode the penguins for every series and have been on the celtics, currently hold a celtics (+1.70) series ticket... got that with a Local before the series started....

ill just turn the CWS futures wagers in at (greek) and sit back and enjoy the games... thats about the best i can do...

good luck with it..

munson15

I want winners...

GL on the Celtics, SSI. And of course, you were right on the Cubs Wednesday night. Just our luck, I guess. At least I got out in the middle of that last chase and finished in the black. I kind of finagled the other losing runline chase as well, so maybe my subjectivity saved me.

Last edited:

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks munson, you doing anything on the college world series?