SSI's ML (Tourney System)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Going to risk as much as $5000 on the NCAA tourney games, playing a 100% mechancial underdog system.

Beginning Tourney Balance: $5000

Plays for wednesday March 7

1. Depaul (ML +1.75) $100 to win $175

2. Eastern Michigan (ML +1.25) $100 to win $125

3. Rice (ML +1.55) $100 to win $155

4. Cent Michigan (ML +1.05) $100 to win $105

5. Marshal (ML +1.80) $100 to win $180

6. CSU Northridge (ML +1.10) $100 to win $110

all lines and plays at Olympic, best i could do.......

no additions will be made, will update on thursday..

i havent watched a game in weeks, so wouldnt adivse following, this is merely a 100% mechanical system...

munson15

I want winners...
Re: SSI's ML (Tourney System)

Is this limited to certain conferences? Some tourneys are underway, just asking why start today? Thanks.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive been away from this, for a while...... I just got set back up today...... guess thats why....... ive used a form of this sytem for other sports, moderate success, plan on using this for the MLB system......

munson15

I want winners...

Any track record for CBB? I like the concept, many underdogs need these games a lot more than the faves. And do you plan to carry it over to the NCAA's?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

no record at all for the CBB, ill carry it thru to the ncaa finals, if i dont lose the $5000 first..........

munson15

I want winners...

You don't sound optimistic! Have you formulated this on your own? It still sounds like it should work.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thx Lawrence..

munson, ive done very extensive work with ML underdogs........ its more of a value based system...........

munson15

I want winners...

I've made $$ betting all MLB home dogs, you have something more elaborate?

Back to the original question, the CBB system of $$ line dogs looks good to me, I may have to give it a whirl.

munson15

I want winners...

Your enthusiasm is contagious! If I play, I promise NOT to bitch if it doesn't work.:cheers

MLB system can be located on the baseball picks section, I hope?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

looks like we went 2-1 early, did you follow Munson........

im going to try and post the MLB system this year........ im in the process of becoming a full time trader, so my time is kinda limited........

lets see what happens in the night games.........

munson15

I want winners...

SSI, thanks for asking, I looked up last night's action, and saw that 3 underdogs won outright, and felt like I was chasing the system and had missed some wins, putting too much % pressure on the games today. Didn't want to fight the old law of averages. That's partly why I was asking for more info, I debated long and hard. GL anyway, I think the conference tourneys should be very fertile ground for this.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ok, so you didnt play the system.............. cant say that i blame you...

ill post the plays for thursday, tomorrow morning....... no more games today..

munson15

I want winners...

I'd love to get into your baseball stuff when the time comes, can I look for it on the other page at the end of the month?

munson15

I want winners...

And I forgot to say, shame on me for getting spooked out of playing those, intuitively it sounds very good to me, that should have been enough.:(

SSI

EOG Dedicated

if i have time......... i played the mlb system for only the last 2 weeks of the season in 2006 and the entire playoffs.......

record was: 36-37 (+13.50 units)............. or something very close to that..

i can tell you this, there will be a lot of plays in the first couple of weeks and then they will start to thin out....... this is a Value based system for selecting moneyline underdogs..........

munson15

I want winners...

I love dogs, so I hope you'll let me ride shotgun on that.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

sure but "at your own risk".................

when i play this system, it is 100% mechanical, i hardly ever watch any of the games and cant tell you many players names...... I have no opinions of the games at all, so the picks are not biased in any way..........

Lets just see how it does thru "March Madness" and then carry it on into the mlb season.......

munson15

I want winners...

I think that is the best way to play, take the emotional aspect out of it altogether, it's a better way to success for many. That's the beauty of finding a good system, not much scratching your head, just do what it tells you. "100% mechanical" is the phrase that made me post to you today.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Ive got a 100% mechanical trading system, that i trade soybeans and the emini sp 500 market with....... actually implemented it today as well.......

bought may beans today at 754, sold them 10 minutes later at 759.75 for a $287.50 profit in about 10 minutes......... so its been a good day, so far..

with the ML underdog system that i use, anything close to .500 is going to be really good, after a large number of games, actually 47% will earn quite a bit of change.......

munson15

I want winners...

47 is about what I try to hit on the home dogs, fascinating that it translates into the business world so easily. Which application came first, sports or commodities? I'll guess that you took what you learned from work into extracurriculars.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Long story, short......

I own a convenience and i have wagered on sports for almost 21 years...

I traded the markets pretty heavy in the late 90's......... then i had to take some time off, as i had bought the convenience store......... Now im in the process of becoming a fulltime trader, if it works, ill sell the store..... but not until.....

Ultimate plan would be, trade the markets during the day and play the ML underdogs at night......... or something to that effect.......... at least thats what im moving toward.......

munson15

I want winners...

Sounds like nirvana to me, I work in a receivables type business, always chasing people for money so I can ensure an 18% profit on the sale. We need a Neteller replacement before we can retire on our sports investment profits, I think.

It's tough to move fast these days, I've always got one account nearly drained and wondering how I can keep them alive for shopping purposes.

Throw in a little golf during the day, and I'll sign up for that life, just as you described it.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

did you play the night games?

btw, ive got a couple of locals......... i pulled out of the offshore, just before the neteller and pinnacle fiascos, just now re-entering on a smaller scale...

looks like a large slate of games for thursday, hope i have time to run all of them.........

munson15

I want winners...

Got all kinds of stuff going on but not the system. If I felt I was getting in on the ground floor, I would have. The wins last night made me feel like I'd be behind before I started. I believe these things (mechanical systems) you're either all in or all out.

Curious, what made you so cautious to pull everything out before the real shitstorm hit? Just the law passing? It was in the middle of football playoffs, and I got caught w/ my hands in the cookie jar, big-time.

I think I misunderstood earlier, I thought you were just playing as many $$ line dogs as you could. Do you run game simulations, and then look for value based on those #'s? I've heard of some guys doing extremely well that way.

Tough to get $$ lines from a local, right? I think the guys here are a great source of information on what places to play in this climate. They know some of the actual people involved in the running of the offshores. I wish I had stumbled onto this much earlier. I've learned a lot in 1-1/2 months.

I'll look for your post tomorrow, and wish you luck. I'll watch and root for you, and for future reference. I have a book that I make notes in for the different sports so I can pick up on material that works. That's the plan anyway. GL:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i was actually just lucky........ i decided to make a huge effort, to pursue trading fulltime............

as for last nights games, i couldnt even tell you who played........ i started today..

i run every game on the board, my system kicks out the plays and discards the rest...........

i just play them and dont worry about it.........

hopefully things go well and we can move right into baseball..........

munson15

I want winners...

Remember when you were a kid, and you'd say to the bigger kids-"can I watch if I don't bother you?" That's what I plan to do on the baseball betting page April 1st.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

looks like it picked up a couple more wins............ 4-1 is a nice start, with one late game pending....... also have a sell stop working in the emini sp tonight, to get short at 1389.50.............. low of night is 1390.25, so no fill yet...... oops, wrong system......

ill try and be around tomorrow, to post the plays.....

munson15

I want winners...

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Beginning account balance: $5000

Current account balance: $5365

System record: 4-2 (+3.65 units)(+$365)

Plays for thursday march 8th:

7. Iowa St (+2.60) $100 to win $260

8. Alabama (+1.80) $100 to win $180

9. Oregon (+1.15) $100 to win $115

10. S Miss (+1.40) $100 to win $140

11. Utah St (+1.15) $100 to win $115

12. West Va (+1.55) $100 to win $155

best of luck........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

do so at your own peril......... i dont know anything at all about the games today........ its all mechanical, selecting value.....

if this proves a success, im going to run this into the mlb,,,,,,, i mean, i put up $5000 to play this ML system with......... whatever i win or lose in the ncaa's will be my beginning baseball bankroll......... im not investing anything over the 5 dimes..........

munson15

I want winners...

As you might have guessed, I tailed today!:( Sorry, I hope you're not too superstitious. Iowa St. looked really good for a while. GL on the rest of the card.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

told you, play at your own peril....... currently 1-3 (-1.85) for the day, with 2 still pending......

if your going to tail, get in for the long haul....... we can hopefully run this thing, from now to oct......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

im going to play this, and hopefully post it daily, until i get rich or i lose the $5000...........

im in for the long haul........

here is the way it will work..

March Madness
Enitre MLB season (including all post season games)
First 4 weeks of NFL season (we will see, after that)
First 10 games for each team in the NBA

NHL will be looked at, as well..

College bowl season

all the things listed, can be included in this ML system..

munson15

I want winners...

I'm playing all year anyway, might as well have a partner!:cheers

Units will be a little smaller than yours, but I'm there.:smokesmal

SSI

EOG Dedicated

this is just sideline stuff for me anyway......... $100 wagers, is by no means large.......... i like that amount for system play......

Utah st won, moving us to 2-3 on the day........ only WV remaining.....

will post fridays plays tomorrow morning, we will be ok, with 47% or better, possibly 45%.........