SSI's Series Betting (Sides/Totals)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Decided to go with one thread, so please let the other 2 die........

Ill quickly explain this............

Handicapping Pro-Sports Totals and Mechanically playing NBA sides......

Series Record Totals: 30-1 (+$272) no series pending

Series Record Sides: 0-0 (+$0)

plays for monday Feb 4

Series 1 (sides)
a) Orl -2 (-1.10) $55 to win $50 greek

Series 2 (sides)
a) utah -3 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

Series 3 (sides)
a) portland -3 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

decided to just keep one thread, so let the 2 others die...

both (Series) will either be played at greek or betjam, ill go with the best line...

totals will be posted tomorrow and will begin again with Series 32........ im not mentioning any withdraws or goals, ill just post the plays and record....

the totals are handicapped and the sides are played using a system.... follow at your own risk....

back tomorrow......

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's Series Betting (Sides/Totals)

Series Record Totals: 30-1 (+$272)

plays for monday feb 4

Series 32 (totals)
a) atl/phil Over 189.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

Series 33 (totals)
a) utah/no Over 202.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

Series 34 (totals)
a) sea/bulls Under 193 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

took a hit on the the one series loss.......... like i said all along, unsure where i stand on this but ill move along with it............ keep betting small....

no additons on the totals....... will play the knicks if there favored and will play seattle if they move to a favorite........ otherwise back tuesday......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

adding for mon feb 4

Series 4 (Sides)
a) knicks -4.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

later......

BOBBYW

EOG Dedicated

WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WENT.....

:dancefool :dancefool

SSI

EOG Dedicated

BobbyW, nice to hear from you...... I was wondering where you went........ Im taking a little time off before jumping head long into the mlb season....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes,,,, its 4 game chase only......... (50-100-200-400) max loss 825 against a (-1.10).......

im not endorsing this style of play........ just goofing around with it for a little while....

i had a run going (went 30-0) then lost 1 series and lost almost all my profit..

handicapping the totals.....

system playing the sides....

pretty much it..........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i hope that i dont catch too much flak for this but im pulling the plug on this entire thread and (Series betting)........ i still have mixed reviews on this.......

here is my last up-to-date record for this experiment..

Series Betting: 30-1 (with 9 series not finished)(-$8)

so i spent the last 2.5 weeks doing this and went from being up over ($1100) to down (-$8)..........

if anyone wants to continue this on, they most assuredly dont need me......

im going back into research, ill surface again, when i have something to offer the forum........

i don't get it:

on feb 1st you state:

this will run indefinatly, until the 3k at betjam is gone or until this turns into a gambling empire (ha ha).......

im not really going to run it month to month.......

im going to run it,,,,,,,, based on $900 in clear profits......... at that point, ill make my withdraw and start over again, or it will end when the 3k is gone...

there will be no stopping this, as long as i dont lose the entire 3k balance...

on feb 5 its:

i hope that i dont catch too much flak for this but im pulling the plug on this entire thread and (Series betting)........ i still have mixed reviews on this.......

how do you expect anyone to believe anything that you write in the forum from this point foward?