Standings for Contest

Blondie

EOG Master
<iframe width='700' height='500' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAZESd1_hcOd4v4en_CSdZw&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Contest Results

Sorry folks looks like I am the only one in this contest, just crown me now

Blondie

EOG Master

:nono

The other names will have to be added as you go dork

louisvillekid

EOG Dedicated

how do i get in? i thought i said yes to this in his thread he had going about a baseball contest to be announced.

Blondie

EOG Master

Post your picks in the lines thread.

That is where the names are coming from...

ballwonder

EOG Master
Standings for Contest

<iframe width='600' height='1000' frameborder='0' src='http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAZESd1_hcOd4v4en_CSdZw&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Standings for Contest

As Tuckman updates the standings they will update auto when he saves, best of luck.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

can we get this sorted by units since that is the ultimate goal? we have the negative tenths below people who lost 1+ unit

Blondie

EOG Master

That is what Ball was suppose to do instead of posting them again.

(and I am the blonde one...)

ballwonder

EOG Master

Honestly I have no idea why it is sorting like that and I dont know what Tuck did in the spreadsheet, I am unable to figure it out now.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

ugh i was up to 5am trying to figure this shit out, am i gonna hafta retype the whole thing out to make it look right?

ballwonder

EOG Master

No dont do anything yet, gonna fix it now and you should be good to go. I will send you a pm when Im done.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I am awesome!

You should bow down to me Tucker and Balls. :rolleyes:

uhh i changed trytrytry and bigdaddy now its not in order, what do i hafta hit everytime i change something to put it back in order? :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

okay jusy had to make a few changes because bigdaddy pointed out a few past posts, the standings are updated to everything that is right... i just made changes to cannon, gottabet, Tommorrows Newspaper, and defensewins, they all past posted games...

lets try to get the games in on time guys, this is pretty simple

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i will get last nights games graded later tonight, just got home from work, heading to sleep!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

all corrected, for some odd reason when i put it in order bailey landed ontop, but the rest are in correct order..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Tommorrow's Newspaper
Ditka
unseendamage
wiskers
cannon
chcick fride
timetopay

all of these posters had plays that shouldn't have counted for 4/22

according to the rules

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

Tommorrow's Newspaper
Ditka
unseendamage
wiskers
cannon
chcick fride
timetopay

all of these posters had plays that shouldn't have counted for 4/22

according to the rules

enough big daddy. this is a free contest, stop complaining. especially can't believe that someone that has already gotten away with 2 losses is complaining.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i'm not complaining im pointing them out to tuckman

why have rules if they arent followed?

i had to go 4-0 yesterday to get a 3-0 credit as i posted a play 3 minutes before game time (i have no problem with the play not counting as by the rules it shouldn't)

why should it be different for me tripp?

and those 2 losses wouldn't have counted if they would have won so what do you want me to do about that?

how can i control that when at the time i made the picks i had no clue i couldnt

you bringing that up makes no sense and has nothing to do with what i posted in this thread that you replied to2938u4ji23

unreal the way people think sometimes

Timetopay

EOG Master

Not really unreal. Maybe one of the plays should not have counted for you but you really think 0-2 should have been a free pass on both? Technically the rule was posted before the games and you lost.

Interesting way to look at it. Amazing a guy given a break trying to point out others.

Way to try to ruin a nice gesture.2938u4ji23

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i assume this hasn't been updated with last night's games then?

because i have my record as 4-2, +2.04 units?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

bigdaddy i thought you said you quit playing in this contest?

why should i have to quit a contest that all im doing is pointing out the rule that was made not by me but the people running the contest?

yes i know i said i was done but after i thought about it it was pretty silly for me not to be able to enjoy the contest like everyone else

i have done nothing wrong.

and for TTP you can kiss my fucking ass to be honest

if playersonly69 would be past posting plays you fucking piece of shit you would be in here slamming the guy and want his head cut off.

i posted 2 plays that i had no clue would not count

how was i to know as i saw nothing stating i couldn't at the time i posted them?

later i found out that day they wouldn't count if won so how on fucking earth can i change that?

i didnt make the rule i just will follow them

please be the 1st to point out to me if past post a play or dont get it posted in time as the rules say now that the rules are clear.

i doubt you will be able to as its pretty fucking simple to follow rules now that they are posted and are crystal clear in the picks thread daily

you might still not be able to follow simple teacher directions but i can

Blondie

EOG Master

There will be NO BASHING in this contest forum.

Keep it clean or keep it out of here guys.