Stanley Cup Finals - Game 3 - In- Game Thread

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
So here we go - Pens at home and the building is rocking. Wings need to survive the first 10 minutes.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated
Re: Stanley Cup Finals - Game 3 - In- Game Thread

Turnover by the Wings in their own zone, and Pens get the first goal. Wings got caught standing around as well. This building is now alive.

mofome

Banned

Come on Pens! Lets make this a fucking series.

mofome

Banned

Turnover by the Wings in their own zone, and Pens get the first goal. Wings got caught standing around as well. This building is now alive.

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Thought that you'd like her Mo. And her:

Wings score just 1:31 later and we have a tie game! GO WINGS!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Beautiful cross ice pass on the PP (bad penalty by Orpik) and perfect shot by the MULE!! Red Wings 2-1! Listen to how quiet the crowd is now....

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Amazing save by Osgood off Crosby and then giving up the PP goal against to make it 2-2. Wings BTW would take 2-2 after the first period. Five-hole goal....not good.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Thats a whole lotta wings crammed in that t-shirt above.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Wings starting to take the play to the Pens in the second period. Wings going on the PP.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

got wings to win the series but sorta rooitng for Pitt so i can come back and bet the wings in G4 as a dog

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Wings outshoot Pens 14-4 in the second period. Play is definitely in favour of Wings.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

NoNew - you missed some truly great ones at that site

WOW - "My stick" is harder than the one in her hands - she is SMOKIN HOT! I'd love to go "5-Hole" on her

Her TONGUE!

Blonde on our left is reallllllllllly cute

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

2-2 going into the third period. The Wings have a real chance to win this game and would gladly take it before game time. Time to finish off the chances they had in the second. Another period like the second and the Wings win this game and the series is all but over (sorry Winky).

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

BS penalty call when others have been let go....oh well

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Fucking empty netter ruins my under.. God damn it... 2348ji23e

agree but 2-2 after 1 w/a 5.5 total goes over way before the end of the game in most cases. had you won U5.5 it woulda been a miracle - and O5.5 players woulda rightfully bitched

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

agree but 2-2 after 1 w/a 5.5 total goes over way before the end of the game in most cases. had you won U5.5 it woulda been a miracle - and O5.5 players woulda rightfully bitched

Never said it wouldn't have been a miracle. All I said was fucking empty netter.... :shoot:

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

The refs had been letting the defenceman interfering with/impeding the forwards from chasing after the dump ins all game, but then midway through the third period they call Ericsson on it for DET. Want to talk about conspiracy theories now?! I didn't expect the Wings to sweep the Pens, and the puck luck has gone DET's way for the most part. I was also happy to be in the game as a Red Wing supporter. Just disappointed at how we end up losing it. Game 4 will be a good game on Thursday. So for all you people in the US, NBC only shows weekend games. What's up with that shit??!! We'll show you Game 1 and 2, and then maybe Game 5 if it happens. Well done Gary, you're really selling your sport well south of the border.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

So for all you people in the US, NBC only shows weekend games. What's up with that shit??!! We'll show you Game 1 and 2, and then maybe Game 5 if it happens. Well done Gary, you're really selling your sport well south of the border.

makes sense from their P.O.V. - games 1/2/5 on weekends and then figure G6 on Mon and G7 on Wed will have enuf buzz that being on a weeknight will still generate decent ratings. NBC is looking out for NBC and no one but NBC and can't say i blame them

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The refs had been letting the defenceman interfering with/impeding the forwards from chasing after the dump ins all game, but then midway through the third period they call Ericsson on it for DET. Want to talk about conspiracy theories now?! I didn't expect the Wings to sweep the Pens, and the puck luck has gone DET's way for the most part. I was also happy to be in the game as a Red Wing supporter. Just disappointed at how we end up losing it. Game 4 will be a good game on Thursday. So for all you people in the US, NBC only shows weekend games. What's up with that shit??!! We'll show you Game 1 and 2, and then maybe Game 5 if it happens. Well done Gary, you're really selling your sport well south of the border.