Stanley Cup

Bushay says "i know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit" as a slur, and then "please tells all why you no longer take action".

seriously?

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If these assholes lift the trophy despite everything and Xander lifts the trophy, it all comes down to Wimbledon but then I also have free looks Oklahomo and Philadelphia. I'm about to have my own pussy riot.

Sure you did!
For a guy that sells broken Rokus and probably slaved his best years away at some shitty job for an even shittier pension I don't expect for you to be able to wrap your head around a life quite like mine. After visiting Aspen for the 4th of July in the summer of 2012 I flew back to Denver and sold or cashed out of the many (legal and otherwise) business dealings at the age of 37. I'm now semi retired living my best life. As the saying goes "a bad day in Aspen is better than good day anywhere else".

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
For a guy that sells broken Rokus and probably slaved his best years away at some shitty job for an even shittier pension.
Pretty sure Bushay had bakery experience and a commission sales route running a bread truck in Detroit but that’s not the point.
The problem lately is he’s always picking a fight with everyone here. Really unnecessary.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
For a guy that sells broken Rokus and probably slaved his best years away at some shitty job for an even shittier pension I don't expect for you to be able to wrap your head around a life quite like mine. After visiting Aspen for the 4th of July in the summer of 2012 I flew back to Denver and sold or cashed out of the many (legal and otherwise) business dealings at the age of 37. I'm now semi retired living my best life. As the saying goes "a bad day in Aspen is better than good day anywhere else".
Damn. now i am depressed. i have had shitty jobs with NO pension. i can't afford to stay in Aspen more than a few hours and maybe have lunch.
Skied Snowmass in my previous life. Beautiful area. Like another world to me. Has to be awesome living there.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Lol! You can be anyone you want to be on the internet.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Pretty sure Bushay had bakery experience and a commission sales route running a bread truck in Detroit but that’s not the point.
The problem lately is he’s always picking a fight with everyone here. Really unnecessary.
Another one with reading flaws.

If I comment on something here, I can usually back it up with facts. When guys like you question my comments, and can't back up yours, it usually doesn't end well for them. I speak from experience, not something I read on a Wiki page, [which are not facts by the way], read on the internet or someone told you which is normally nothing more than hearsay. That's when guys like you get butt-hurt and go on the defensive with replies like this here or in the past. I've been doing this too long to not know when someone doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. I've followed this game, played it from 10-45 years old, 25-year season ticket holder, and have friends that played in the NHL at one time or another, handicap it the best I can since I was 16-17. I don't pick fights with anyone not asking for one first. And when I do, let's just say as Omar put it so poetically...."You come at the King.....you best not miss".

Bread route, Firesticks, Cooking and catering for money, and a half dozen other hustles. You know nothing about me or my life. 63 years old and still hungry to learn more and more every day. Many of my older friends are dead or in very poor health. Very few still can hustle as I do daily at this age. Remember that the next time you call me out son.

Heim

EOG Master
Hockey players have a different mentality than basketball guys. Down 3-1 they don't give a inch.

Basketball guys making reservations to Hawaii.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Just to solidify why Cooper was upset, it doesn't get much clearer than this. And no, for you playing at home. THIS.....doesn't happen countless times a game.

Another one with reading flaws.

If I comment on something here, I can usually back it up with facts. When guys like you question my comments, and can't back up yours, it usually doesn't end well for them. I speak from experience, not something I read on a Wiki page, [which are not facts by the way], read on the internet or someone told you which is normally nothing more than hearsay. That's when guys like you get butt-hurt and go on the defensive with replies like this here or in the past. I've been doing this too long to not know when someone doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. I've followed this game, played it from 10-45 years old, 25-year season ticket holder, and have friends that played in the NHL at one time or another, handicap it the best I can since I was 16-17. I don't pick fights with anyone not asking for one first. And when I do, let's just say as Omar put it so poetically...."You come at the King.....you best not miss".

Bread route, Firesticks, Cooking and catering for money, and a half dozen other hustles. You know nothing about me or my life. 63 years old and still hungry to learn more and more every day. Many of my older friends are dead or in very poor health. Very few still can hustle as I do daily at this age. Remember that the next time you call me out son.
Still having to hustle at 63 years old? How fucking depressing now I just feel bad.

I'm done. Sorry but I'm not going to continue beating up on this poor guy.

Heim

EOG Master
Bushay is right, AVS not invincible at home, they were all out v. Oilers too GM1, besides two losses v. Blues.

In other words, they better win tonight.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Avs back in this game since the McKinnan goal. His 1st this series that didn't go in off his foot.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Every year the Av's get sent home to golf early, McKinnan man's up and tells it like it is claiming he can't be considered a top player in this league as he hasn't won a thing in this league. He had one goal in this final before that game tying goal and that went in off his foot. He's got 30 minutes left in this one and a game 7 if they were to lose tonight to change that. Not exactly a money player to this point anyways. Still a lot of game left here though.

Anybody know shots on goal for the series? I assume the Avs had 50 more than the Lighting. If it wasn't for Vasilevskiy this series wouldn't have been close.

Last edited:
I really hope coaches and really anyone involved with Juniors saw how the Avs handled themselves with such class, they were perfect role models of how champions should carry themselves. The Lightnings constant complaining after every goal and bitching after every loss was getting downright pathetic.

Last edited:

choslamshe

EOG Master
Not sure who caught it but after Colorado scored the go-ahead goal last night in the 2nd, when the Bolts started losing their shit, one of the players shot the puck right at and hit one of the officials in skate. Couldn't see it live, but on one of the replays where they extended after the goal to show the Bolts players who started yelling at the refs, you saw it happen. Surprised nothing was mentioned of it.

Agree Ruca that it was easy to root against the Bolts. And I'm a huge Wings fan who for obvious reasons grew up hating the Avs. There's a 25th anniversary mini documentary called 'Unrivaled' about the feud between Colorado and Detroit in the late 90s. Can't wait...

Not sure who caught it but after Colorado scored the go-ahead goal last night in the 2nd, when the Bolts started losing their shit, one of the players shot the puck right at and hit one of the officials in skate. Couldn't see it live, but on one of the replays where they extended after the goal to show the Bolts players who started yelling at the refs, you saw it happen. Surprised nothing was mentioned of it.

Agree Ruca that it was easy to root against the Bolts. And I'm a huge Wings fan who for obvious reasons grew up hating the Avs. There's a 25th anniversary mini documentary called 'Unrivaled' about the feud between Colorado and Detroit in the late 90s. Can't wait...
I think it came out last night! Must see TV