Stepehn Keener and Joseph Biden

railbird

EOG Master
President of Little Leauge and Vice President of the country.

2 fucking leech scumbags, making political points off of someone who accomplished something. IF I am Rick Ramirez Chula Vista Coach I tell these 2 FUCKING DIRTBAGS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OUR PHOTO. YOU 2 are LEECHES.

One is a REP One is a DEM.

BOTH ARE FUCKING SCUM I HOPE GET AIDS.

ALSO tell ESPN to bring back Harold Reynolds and get rid of that horseface Hershiser.

railbird

EOG Master
USA was at its best in 18th century, notice only 1 or 2 catholics signed the declaration of independece, but even those were evangelical, 250 yrs later every judge and lawyer, lawmaker is either an autoritartian or establishment catholic or jew. This is why USA SUCKS now and is declining faster and faster by the minute

mr merlin

EOG Master
Still his fault for nominating her.
He picked wray because comey recommended him, he selected kelly as chief of staff for the same reason, he was bitch slapped every step of the way. people who actively worked against his interest were advising him for at least the first 3 yrs, and he fell for it every time.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
maybe it should, usa would not be a declining shithole like it is with people like you
ACB is a great woman and a nominee of the second greatest president in history.
Maybe you should respect that instead of pulling insults out of your ass that don't even make sense.

railbird

EOG Master
Do you know that's true or are you just repeating something Alex Jones said on the radio yesterday?
i mentioned it when robert barnes did in august, i am not a sheep, all my opinions are my own. i know her type, and its a go with her cult at all costs, america and the constiitution is a very distance 2nd with her

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Being a globalist in Railbird’s world is the area past his mailbox. Damn near makes Alex Jones look sane.

railbird

EOG Master
Being a globalist in Railbird’s world is the area past his mailbox. Damn near makes Alex Jones look sane.
watch youtube video in post 24 to see what a piece of shit amy comey barrett is. 'alex is very smart, and animated that doesnt make him insane.

railbird

EOG Master
blood is on your hands of the 13 dead americans, you back human scum like george bush and obama and their nation building fairy tale.