Steph Curry handicap +2.2?

Valuist

EOG Master
I took Curry +865 to win the scoring title. With no Klay and Durant, how does he not get 30 shots a game?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Fantasy drafts have Steph Curry going among the top five or six players selected.

He's 32.

Curry without Klay Thompson will be an unusual sight when watching the Warriors this season.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Credit Mark Jackson for calling "The Splash Brothers" the greatest shooting backcourt in the history of the NBA.

Jackson made the claim in 2013.

#Prescient

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Andrew Wiggins and Kelly Oubre are members of the Golden State Warriors this season.

Draymond Green will miss tomorrow night's season opener in Brooklyn.

Heim

EOG Master
You have to respect Curry.....marginal god given talent but nobody works harder to get
open on the court. Sure they set picks everywhere to get him open but you still
have to get there.

He turns 6 point margins to 12 within a few seconds late. Frustrating when you're fading GSW.

Valuist

EOG Master
You have to respect Curry.....marginal god given talent but nobody works harder to get
open on the court. Sure they set picks everywhere to get him open but you still
have to get there.

He turns 6 point margins to 12 within a few seconds late. Frustrating when you're fading GSW.

Gotta believe Beal is hearing footsteps. Steph has his prey within sight.

That shot he hit on Saturday night was one of the crazier shots I've ever seen, excluding half court and beyond heaves.

Valuist

EOG Master
49 more last night. If I may quote the recently deceased Marshall Cassidy, former track announcer at NYRA:

Steph Curry......(long extended pause as margin widens).....in front.

1618921691313.png