Stiff Alert!!

The only thing you are is broke. Slowpayed $185 for months. Now can't pay $300. Whenever you notice that big ass key mark on your car... it wasn't me :btj:

Pathetic. 2 days before DHI comes hunting for your ass.

This was directed to Henry Hill

Tto827

EOG Dedicated
Re: Stiff Alert!!

Hanky's got a day before his cell gets posted here. God only knows what people like Wade and Kolzig will do with that info.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Even worse idea to stiff people nearby when they're muscle is located in the same city as the stiffee :lol

You can run, but I assure you that car stands out and you sure as fuck can't hide Hanky.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Motherfucker is up on me as well long term.. amount owed is basically irrelevant but its the principle involved

Been waiting to initiate some new muscle Henry.. Guys trying to impress tend to make a statement 12io4j2w90

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

broke dik gonna broke dik

i would never want to hurt ole henry in real life i actually like the guy. i suggest you dont post personal info that just sucks for the person

probably the last we see of henry. this time for real

buried

"dead as a hammer"

Sleepy

EOG Master

Hanky's got a day before his cell gets posted here. God only knows what people like Wade and Kolzig will do with that info.

I'm a loose cannon as well.

All my enemies are banned.

and I have a lot of time on my hands.

:doh1 Is't tto one of the guys stiffed by brock and paid by George? Seems a little careless in who he is betting with. Not trying to be a dick but.............

Sleepy

EOG Master

God dam my fingers are JUST itching to make some calls

please post the phone number early

:cheers

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Brock's credit worthiness over the forums since I have been around is as good as anyone's. Too many people need Brock and Brock needs attention more than $500.

Hindsight, I wouldn't deal with either of these fellows, but I'm a trusting guy by nature. Henry also going to find out that I'm persistent as hell if he doesn't take care of this.

Timetopay

EOG Master

By the way TTO

The kid was slandering you behind your back calling you the slow pay

FACT!

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

I heard about that TTP, will disclose full story now to eliminate any confusion.

I was out of town when we started communicating, told him I could pay x amount anytime, then Y by a given date, if he happened to win more than that. He would have to wait until I got home to move some cash around if he went past x.

He ended up being paid what I had on hand immediately and was fully paid before the original date I told him AND then he went on to slowpay for the next 4 months. Finally he cleared that debt and asked to start up small again, lost like 3 games in a row. Then said if he lost this last game, we'd reach settle figure and he would pay, play obviously lost and here we sit with no contact from Henry since.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

henryhill just tweeted that he is "NEVER" going to surrender and just had $300 worth of water pumped into the moat around his castle

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Kinger I know you've made contact with the guy before during his absences. Guessing from his antics here you two have some sort of relationship... Tried texting him but he seems to ignore it. Not a threat at all, just giving you the chance to look out for someone who may be a "friend"

Unless he wants any and all info made public in this thread... I'd advise he gets in touch with me pretty soon.

Kinger I know you've made contact with the guy before during his absences. Guessing from his antics here you two have some sort of relationship... Tried texting him but he seems to ignore it. Not a threat at all, just giving you the chance to look out for someone who may be a "friend"

Unless he wants any and all info made public in this thread... I'd advise he gets in touch with me pretty soon.

This is frightening

I'm sure hh is pissing his pants

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Jooze free dot com

"where stiffs and shot takers play"
This was not a part of juice free.

And Avon whatta want me to say?
"My buddy will be at your door tomorrow with a shotgun"... even if its true.. not exactly smart to post on a public forum.

**Disclaimer, if someone shows up at his door with a 12 gauge tomorrow... it wasn't me or anyone I know :btj:

This was not a part of juice free.

And Avon whatta want me to say?
"My buddy will be at your door tomorrow with a shotgun"... even if its true.. not exactly smart to post on a public forum.

**Disclaimer, if someone shows up at his door with a 12 gauge tomorrow... it wasn't me or anyone I know :btj:

Good point

This post is rather humorous. I have to say. All the phone numbers I have seen posted on here. Ive never called anyone nor would I waste my time. But I would call Hanky-Poo:LMAO:pop:

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

ucla leading 31-23

you know he would have been on them +4 for a huge amount had he not bet actual money on aaron craft vs a top 10 team

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Phone number will be posted at 7pm pacific time for those who are anxiously waiting