Stiff Alert!!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Stiff Alert!!

Kinger I know you've made contact with the guy before during his absences. Guessing from his antics here you two have some sort of relationship... Tried texting him but he seems to ignore it. Not a threat at all, just giving you the chance to look out for someone who may be a "friend"

Unless he wants any and all info made public in this thread... I'd advise he gets in touch with me pretty soon.

Well, you're wrong. He's not a "friend," other than being an EOG friend like the rest of you. I've never spoken to the guy outside my PM box.

KingKolzig

EOG Dedicated

Phone number will be posted at 7pm pacific time for those who are anxiously waiting

dude im not even joking dont post the dudes number or identity. i know this type of guy hes a neurotic little guy it will kill him if ppl start calling him. i also know hes a broke dik so it will take him a long time to get you $300. but give him like a week. then if he cant get the money to you post it........plus its a huge bargaining chip you throw away if you dont get paid first

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Well, you're wrong. He's not a "friend," other than being an EOG friend like the rest of you. I've never spoken to the guy outside my PM box.
Great. Wasn't trying to imply anything. You made contact with him for me in the past for me, didn't want to ruin the dudes week by making it public if you two were actually friends and you could help me out again.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

dude im not even joking dont post the dudes number or identity. i know this type of guy hes a neurotic little guy it will kill him if ppl start calling him. i also know hes a broke dik so it will take him a long time to get you $300. but give him like a week. then if he cant get the money to you post it........plus its a huge bargaining chip you throw away if you dont get paid first
This has been owed since the French Open. He's had his week. I've kept my mouth shut. With all these psychos California is letting out of jail now, I assure my $50 can get someone far more crazy on my side.

Tto827

EOG Dedicated

Henry got in touch and says he will make it right... posting of information on hold for now.

Will keep you all updated.

this is a misunderstanding, I've contacted tto and this is a non-issue. sorry to disappoint you all.

back to bed, you bunch of lil nig nog freaks