Stooches February Selections Thread

Stooches

EOG Senior Member
Decent start to the month. Siena let one slip away - didn't show up in the second half....

Looking to play Marist tomorrow night, they are a different team at home. Thinking the line is going to move down, so going to wait on it until the morning, hopefully the wait is the right move.

MAAC 32-22-2 +61x
Overall 38-25-4 +96x

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member
Re: Stooches February Selections Thread

Going to make the Marist bet at -5.5 10x may come down lower, but won't be around a computer.

Adding Xavier +6, and Vandy +6.5 for 5x

Stooches

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

sienna was covering the spread at the half and managed to lose outright..think alot of us got burned by them on that short card

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Uncharaistic of Siena to get beat that bad by a bad offensive team.

Spilt the early games thus far, currently Marist is holding on, let's hope they continue for a small profit on the day.

For tomorrow have some totals to bet on:
Rider UN 153.5 5x....poor offensive performance against Loyola, and Niagara not a team that will slow the game down. My total has it at 146, but not overly confident so reduced to a 5x play.

Loyola -8.5 over St. Peter's 10x: This team is unstoppable right now, hope it continues and this isn't a let down spot. With either Manhattan or Iona losing tonight, Loyola should be focused on maintaining first place in the conference

Loyola/St Peter's OV 123.5 10x....just think it is too low of a number.

Fairfield/Siena OV 125.5 10x. Again just too low

OVERALL 39-26-4 +95x
MAAC 32-22-2 +61x (Marist pending)

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Tough start to the Month last weekend looking to make it up:

Mahanttan +5 10x
Niagara -4.5 5x
Canisus/Rider UN 148 10x

May be more to come, watching the lines move

MAAC 35-24-2 +63x
Overall 42-28-4 +97x

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Adding another 10x on Canisus/Rider UN 150
Manhattan/Fairfield OV 127.5 10x
St. Peter's/Marist OV 129.5 10x

BOL

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Ouch tough night on the totals, horrible offence in the first half of Manhattan game, and St. Peter's had 7 points in the second half until about 5 mins left. Last two weekends have been some bad bets. Look to pull it out the rest of the way.

MAAC 36-27-2 +46x
Overall 43-32-4 +80x

MAAC title on the line.... Who you got? I'm kind of liking that under

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Yep, Iona / Loyola. Would be interested in hearing you opinion(s) Stooches.

FWIW, I lean Loyola (wait for the +3).

I would expect a fully focused effort from the hot Loyola team. For those that like the revenge angle, Loyola lost in New Rochelle earlier this season. Also, Iona had a BIG win over arch rival Manhattan in their last outing and may believe the headlines around here.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Sorry guys, was away yesterday...had no real strong opinion on last night's game made the line Iona -1.5, just couldn't pull the trigger. Saw the score this morning would like to read the re-cap on the game. Loyola has been a great surprise, doing it with just solid team play....Impressive. Iona will need to win the conference tournament to get into the big dance now, no doubt. Even still, if they make it, i think they will be the darling and have an inflated line. I would much rather back Manhattan and/or Loyola in a tourney game - would probably get more value.

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Some plays today to try and make up for some of the $ lost on Thursday night.

Niagara -4 10x paying 10x and Niagara/Rider UN 152 10x. (this line may drop to three and half, just don't know if I will be around to take advantage of it, but will take the even money payout). Rider is short on players, team sickness, and their Frontcourt strength may be limited, as Gadson hasn't proved he is healthy enough to play big on short lay offs. Niagara is putting forward better efforts the last two games. This is a rematch of a buzzer beater a couple of weeks back. Should be a tightly contested contest, and Rider may play slower than usual.

Manhattan -8 15x. St. Peter's may come out a little stronger today than Thursday, but Manhattan now has a chance at the title as their last game of season is against Loyola, with Loyola playing Fairfield tomorrow - they may put on a big performance today. They were easy victors against St. Peter's last December, and I think they are better now than then, and St. Peter's is as strong as they were back then... Good matchup for Manhattan after Fairfield game.

Siena -4.5 5x. Canisius may be packing it in after their loss to Rider, interesting to see how they handle it today... will be a good indicator on how to play them in the final weeks. I think OD Anioskie may be playing hurt, and Siena players really complaining that they are hating the trip which has lead me to downgrade this play to 5x. May look at playing the under later if the line moves a bit more.

BOL, and once again, sorry for missing the questions yesterday guys.

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Decent day, Niagara/Rider was a hit to me and Maryland not holding on in the last minute. Otherwise solid.

39-29-2 +70.5x
47-35-4 +103.5x

Tried to get Fairfield +5, however just missed it. Ended up with Fairfield +4.5 10x

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Siena -20.5 15x going against the line move - can't see Marist hanging with Iona
Fairfield/Loyola OV 126 5x. These types of bets have been my weakest plays this year and hurt my bottom line. My line is 130, however only risking 5x (staying conservative)

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

That last game should read Iona -20.5 sorry gents.

40-30-2 +74.5x
48-36-4 +107.5x

Iona Pending.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Iona -8 10x
Iona U 161 10x
Fairfield OV 120.5 10x
Marist +8 10x

MAAC 40-31-2 +59.5x
OVERALL 48-37-4 +92.5x

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Good night, getting greedy with the middle, and St. Peter's stinking up the joint offensively caused me a huge night. I will take it and move on. Bracketbuster this weekend - all MAAC teams in action. Looking for some spots to pick off.

MAAC 45-33-2 +84.5x
Overall 53-39-4 +117.5x

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

NC State +10
Wisconsin +6

5x each, didn't get the best number, but a little action for tonight.

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Canisius UN 146.5 10x
Wis Milwaukee -2.5 30x
hofstra -5.5 50x
maine pk 20x

kingfisher14

EOG Enthusiast

Your post made me smile I'm from mAine it takes abrave man to bet black bear hoops good luck:cheers

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Was waiting for this day for a while and struck some success although Milwaukee made it interesting.

3-1 on the day +71x

Season to date:
MAAC 48-34-2 +155.5x
OVERALL 57-41-4 +187.5x

Stooches

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Thanks Vegaseagles! Adding BC +15.5 for 10x today. Think I will be against Duke rest of year - think it will turn a profit.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Going to the well again. Marist pk 10x
MAAC 48-35-2 +145.5x
Overall 57-43-4 +167.5x

Iona

EOG Dedicated

On Marist as well Stooches at -1. Siena will have a hard time tonight....I hope.

As always, BOL.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Got the win tonight.

Friday Plays:
Loyola -3.5 40x
Iona/Fairfield U 141.5 10x

MAAC 49-35-2 +154.5x
Overall 58-43-4 +176.5x

Iona

EOG Dedicated

On Rider +4 and the Stags + 8 Tonight Stooches. BOL tonight.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

tough night, missed the games, was on the road travelling to the in-laws. Thought I would at least get the under.

49-37-2 +105.5x in the MAAC

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Ok last day of the MAAC season. Have bet Fairfiels -2.5 for 75x will bet Iona over and probably Manhattan Under. Waiting for the lines to move a little. Probably 20x each. Try to post before tip off.

Stooches

EOG Senior Member

Ouch, year of frustration continues, fairfield fails to get a big win, agaisnt a team with nothing to play for, an team proven to pack it in when down. This team was looking like an elite team coming into this weekend and ended up costing me serious profit. Not a good way to end season and confirmation that I shouldn't quit my day job. Sorry to anyone that followed this really was mymost confident play this year