Streak System

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Ive decided to play and document this sytem here for a while. Hope its ok.

As we all know baseball is a game of streaks, both good and bad... What i want to do is try and capitalize on them.. I will be playing On every 3 game streak, this will include both W/L and O/U....... Once a team wins or loses 3 games in a row or goes Over/Under the total 3 games in a row, ill be playing for the streak to continue. Once the streak is over, the betting stops..... The crucial play is on play #1 or game 4 in the streak.. All we need to do is win this one and then we simply risk 1/2 the profit on all the proceding games in the streak.... Ill explain a little better as we move along..... there are currently 8 such streaks going on right now, however only one will qualify as a starting point for us tonight...... We can then track (play) from now on.. By the way, the white sox have a streak of 9 straight unders going, all pushes will be treated as no-plays and the wagering will continue on..

Streak 1: KC/Sea under 8 (+1.00). 1.00 unit to win 1.00 unit... KC has went under the total in 3 straight games...... If this play loses, the streak is over. If it wins, we will risk only 0.50 units tomorrow on the streak to continue.

this will operate in sort of an "Up and Pull" method, for anyone familiar with John Patrick's saying......

all we need is to win one game (which is game 1 or game 4 in the streak) and we are guaranteed a profit...

all plays must be action....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Streak System

omg!

how many systems do you have?

it seems like every week you start another one.

good luck with this.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i was hoping this wouldnt start over here........ can we try and control these comments here......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Ill be doing a very indepth study on streaks (over the summer) and how best to profit from them (for all 4 major pro-sports) this will include both sides and totals......

Im going to simply post the plays daily in this thread, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask....... ill get around to answering asap...... plan on doing much research this summer......

Streak System: 1-0 (+1.00 units) (+$100)

im going to list the $$$ amounts as well, just exactly how i play them, all plays will be from betjam, olympic or a local...... i can get (-1.10) on all totals with my local, so there will be times when i use him......

this is going to be my only thread for a while.......

KC under has now reached 4 games, we are 1-0 on that streak and will play them under tonight, for a 1/2 unit....... Locking up profits as the streak continues is the most important aspect of this system..... by risking 1/2 of the profits, we will continually be pushing our wagers higher as the streak continues (after the first initial pullback)........ we will also need to address the ML issue in baseball as we progress......... as i said, ill just list the plays and wait for the questions....... we wont be jumping in on any existing streaks that are currently running in baseball. we must only pick up with any 3 game streak that is moving into game #4......... if we get the streak from game 3 to game 4, i guarantee you that ill make a profit on the streak, it may very well be small but we will lock up some profits.... i anticipate a lot of plays and streaks from now until the end of the season, so lets just see where this takes us..........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Streak System: 1-0 (+1.00 units) (+$100)

Plays for tuesday July 3

2. Cards (+1.20) .83 units to win 1.00 unit ($83 to win $100)
this is a fade arizona streak.

3. padres/marlins under 8 (-1.10) 1.10 units to win 1.00 unit... $110 to win $100... this is a padre under streak.

4. KC/Sea under 10.5 (-1.10) .55 units to win .50 units...... $55 to win $50.. this is a KC under streak.......

that looks to be all for tuesday, as we are not joining in any streaks that have already started...... all plays will be action plays and not listed pitchers.

not real sure on how the layout of the money is going to go, i just know that if i win one game in the streak, its going to be a profitable streak......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

the fact that makes sense is, all you have to do is win one game and your going to take home some profit, may be small but it will be profit..... im not quite sure how the ML's will go, guess we can see as we move along..... any double digit streak of any kind, should be really profitable.....

AMLIBERTYMTG

EOG Member

SSI, HOW DO YOU DO THE O/U'S IF ONE TEAM IS NOT ON ANY STREAK AND SAY THE OTHER HAS 3 UNDERS LIKE BOSTON TONIGHT? OR DO THEY BOTH NEED TO BE ON A STREAK?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

as for the O/U's, i only need one team to be on the streak, both dont have to be............ as for boston, they have 5 straight unders..... i didnt start this in time to catch this streak.....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

looks like a pitching change in st louis and i think i played it listed instead of action (so used to doing that).......... the cards are still a play, as its a Fade of AZ's 3 game losing streak......... ill list the new price later....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ok here is an update of tuesdays plays, with the pitching change in stl/az.

Streaks: 1-0 (+$100)

plays for tuesday July 3

2. fades AZ: cards (-1.22) $122 to win $100

3. padres under 8 (-1.10) $110 to win $100

4. KC under 10.5 (-1.10) $55 to win $50

everything is "action" for pitchers........

cappyking921

EOG Enthusiast

to bad you weren't betting in i think 1955 or 56 the yanks won the last 27 in a row to end the season

SSI

EOG Dedicated

couple of quick notes...

while last night was not very good, ive been doing some research and i think this has quite a bit of potential...... remember these games are not handicapped, so i have nothing to do with the selections...... what i can do is limit loss and maximize profit as much as possible......

not all streaks will end after 3 games, look at TB, currently on a 9 game losing streak, clev up to a 6 game win streak......

on to today:

Streaks: 1-3 (-$187)

that is a breakdown per game..

here is a quick breakdown per streak:

1. KC Unders (+$45)
2. Fade Dbacks (-$122)
3. SD Unders (-$110)

ill be back soon with wednesdays entire card........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Streaks: 1-3 (-$187)

we have no current streaks working..

plays for wed (July 4)

5. cubs (-1.55) $155 to win $100 (cubs 3 game win streak)
6. astro's (+1.15) $100 to win $115 (astros 3 game W streak)
7. Fade Mets: Col (+1.25) $100 to win $125 (fade mets 3 L streak)
8. Fade Twins: Yanks (+1.10) $100 to win $110 (fade twins 3 L streak)
9. Minn Under 8.5 (-1.10) $110 to win $100 (minn 3 straight unders)

10. dodgers (-1.14) $114 to win $100
this is a combo of dodgers 3 W's and Braves 3 Losses...... if this play is a winner, we will be on both streaks tomorrow, as both would still be alive..

action plays on them all..... if pitching change, ill report Line later.....

bill57

EOG Member

I remember coming across a version of this system back in the early eighties in a book by the late Mike Lee.
Good Luck, SSI!

munson15

I want winners...

I remember coming across a version of this system back in the early eighties in a book by the late Mike Lee.
Good Luck, SSI!
Please explain, if you can recall. I have his "betting the bases" book, and thought I had looked at all of his angles.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, ill actually be able to post the plays for thursday but not post the lines,,,,, if you can post the lines thursday and then pick up the posting for friday and saturday......

play on all 3 game win streaks, fade teams on 3 game losing streaks, play on the O/U streaks of 3 or more as well........... start with a basic $100 on the first play, then simply risk 1/2 of the profit on the next play, continue until losing...... by the end of sunday all the existing streaks (that we didnt get on in time) may be over...... so you can pick up with the ones that i have running and any other that will qualify friday/saturday.......

TB on 9 game losing streak, clev on 6 game win streak, braves have 5 or 6 overs in a row, redsox have about 6 unders running...... i think thats about it for active streaks, that i missed........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i am going to have the good fortunes of starting my vacation 3 days early.. ill pick this thread back up on July 16........

if anyone is interested in following this, simply bet on any team that has a 3 game win streak and against a team with a 3 game losing streak...... also bet on O/U streaks of 3 or more...... play the first game to win one unit and then simply bet 1/2 of the profits on each succeding play........ its not that hard and anyone interested doesnt need me to continue to post the plays........

you can get this info at Covers under the matchup feature of each game by looking at each teams last 10.......

ill be leaving tomorrow morning for about 10 days, hope everyone has a good last weekend and enjoys the allstar break.......

bill57

EOG Member

munson- It's in that book. I said "variation", but it's about the same thing. I followed the system for a while but lacked the necessary discipline. Some of the trends he documented in the book fell completely apart during the eighties (pitcher revenge factor, home dogs vs. 20 cent line, etc.).
Good luck with this one!

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Bill. I can't find that old book, but I think I recall him playing home faves after 3-game win streaks, and he was very much into streaky play. I still use the 3L away fave and 3W home dog angle to some degree of success.