STUMBLED ON A SURE FIRE EARNER IN MLB.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated
I'm speechless, 10 winning days now. :pop: I know its not a big sample but it all makes perfect sense as Roger waters would say :+textinb3

I'm worried that books may put a hit out on me or if I give out this ploy Betting as we know it will be wiped out, so no books to take our bets. 2938u4ji23

Maybe I will make it a Competition on here, First 5 winners get the System. :houraperhaps Shrink will even put up 2K as a starting bank for his devoted followers :LMAO such a quandry.:+clueless:cheers

Re: STUMBLED ON A SURE FIRE EARNER IN MLB.

I thought you were going to say that you had started following my Baseball thread!

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I thought you were going to say that you had started following my Baseball thread!

The great thing about randomness in Sports betting is it catches up with guessers. :+textinb3 Enjoy your trip. :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Can I be one of the 5 winners?

Teddy, these plays are making me twice as pissed as the beer I'm drinking. :blink: it looks like I'm going to clean up again Tonight. :houra

Who's that at the window. :smoking2: was that a noise in the garage. :pop:

Better burn the paper its written on. :thumbsup:cheers

Teddy kgb

Banned

C'mon Winbet I need this secret of yours.....I'll start tomorrow with a large amount of money I can't afford to lose.....

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

4-1-1 with one pending tonight. :houra

Will start posting the plays tomorrow. 12io4j2w90:pop::cheers

Spectres

EOG Member

4-1-1 with one pending tonight. :houra

Will start posting the plays tomorrow. 12io4j2w90:pop::cheers

I've won over ten grand this week...I've hit 24 games in a row with a 3-0 record so far tonight with two left.:+textinb3

I'll tell you who I played after the game's over.:LMAO

Oh....and the purpose of your post was for....???

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I've won over ten grand this week...I've hit 24 games in a row with a 3-0 record so far tonight with two left.:+textinb3

I'll tell you who I played after the game's over.:LMAO

Oh....and the purpose of your post was for....???

Another fucking Joker :+textinb3 If you won 24K last week then take me on for 2K you fucking waste of time wanker. You wont beat this ploy. :LMAO

Where do these jokers come from? :+clueless

Come on shrink, give me 2K you tight bastard. :+textinb3:cheers

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

My parlay system hit another one tonight. 8 team parlay that cashed for $102,000. I wonder if the books are going to throw me out.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

OK, as usual I've had to listen to Idiots that find its easier to post nonsense than bet me $50. Its the same on Matchbook, wankers on here talk big bucks and I get taken for $2. When are people going to realise that you dont have to bet big money to be sharp. The smartest poster on the Forum can be a $5 bettor but pressure makes that good sharp start lying about his stakes and the whole thing goes silly.

Lets get real, small stakes, big stakes :cheersmatters not, just good info from all.

Anything tonight wb or have you already burned the paper you wrote it on?

:+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

Winbet King of the Wanker ****s!

Calls us all "squares", talks about how he is so sharp, tells us about the winners he had AFTER the game is is over. What a clown.