Sunday 6-pack for The Great American Race

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (+118) vs. Jeff Gordon
-Gordon has looked strong but that 8-car was a rocketship during final practice.

Tony Stewart (-136) vs. Jimmie Johnson<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
-Johnson has been strong at the plate races but, without Knaus calling the shots I'll side with Stewart.

Kurt Busch (+111) vs. Carl Edwards<o:p></o:p>
-Busch has been one of the best plate racers over the last few years. Keeping in mind that this is still only Carl's second full year and I'll side with experience.

Elliott Sadler (-135) vs. Dale Jarrett<o:p></o:p>
-Just a gut feeling on this one.

Matt Kenseth (+119) vs. Jamie McMurray<o:p></o:p>
-Old team vs. new team here. Matt is due to run well at Daytona.

Kenny Schrader (+112) vs. Casey Mears
-Ford vs. Dodge here. The Ford's have looked a lot better overall than the Dodge boys.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I like all of those you posted. I may change come tomorrow, but your opinions make good sense and I wish you the best. Just hope the BIG ONE doesn't catch most of our drivers at once.

Take care & Thanks for sharing with us SF.

I'm actually against you on three of them. :frustrate

But regarding the Busch over Edwards pick, he is with a different team this year, so his history is not as significant. I'll go with Roush.

Best of luck today, SF!

Slight Favorite

EOG Addicted
I'm done picking either for or against JJ. No matter which side I'm on Johnson always ends up screwing me. That being said, not a bad start to the 2006 season. On to California.