Sunday NBA Suggestion

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
573 Pelicans +5.5

Grab them NOW! Come game time this will be around +1.5 to +2.5

Grab +5.5 now and you can always "middle" the game when the 3-4 point line drop hits about 3-4 hours before the game starts

choslamshe

EOG Master
Curious why you think that? I'm guessing you're assuming that on the front end of a back-to-back, several players including at least one of Leonard/George sit? You might be right - no early indication of anything yet. I see line currently at 6 most places.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Curious why you think that? I'm guessing you're assuming that on the front end of a back-to-back, several players including at least one of Leonard/George sit? You might be right - no early indication of anything yet. I see line currently at 6 most places.

I think it happens about 2-3P PDT

Maybe one sits, but doubt both will. So at best you get around a 2pt middle if KL sits. Team has had 2 nights off just after the AS break, I just don't see a need to sit the guys. I think they might play both today and then sit KL tomorrow, letting PG play B2B.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Is it more difficult to predict the outcome of games or the significant line movements?

Or, are they so intertwined that the task is basically one in the same?

These type of situations are why I love using BETMGM. Their cashout feature is by far the best of all books. If the line hasn't changed you can still cashout for exact amount you wagered all the way up to game time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Clips now -5.5 at CRIS.

As you know in the email I sent you - knowing how big Monday is for the Clippers I fully expected either KL or PG to sit this one so they could play Monday. I wanna play the Clippers Monday but can't until we find out KL's status for the game