Tea Party Hero

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted
Re: Tea Party Hero

Are you really this stupid? The support was for stopping the government from stomping on his rights. When he said what he said everyone ran as fast as they could from him. Your posts are nothing more than history revision sophistry! !

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Stomping on his rights as a freeloader? His cows were grazing on federal land and he didnt want to pony up. What ever happened to principles?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"Most of the farm susidies that congressmen received went to Republicans" according to the ABC report.

NEVER SACRIFICE YOUR PRINCIPLES!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The Tea Party welfare state makes Bill Clinton look like Mother Teresa!

NEVER SACRIFICE YOUR PRINCIPLES ..... give me a break!

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

I'm not sure how many times I can explain that republicans are not tea party fans. Get a grip on reality.

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

We're looking at it right now as what's the difference? McConnell and boner just want to spend I'm their directions. 3rd party baby. Don't go fixated on the word tea party. The new party will have a new name

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'll repeat the question: How are you going to win the White House if the Dems and the Rinos don't like you?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I got news for you, the Dems are the majority and you only split up those on the right. How many times did you miss math class?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

You have yet condemned your Tea Party heros for all the subsidies they have taken and continue to take.

HYPOCRAZY!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

This is absolutely hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikmCwLkAEac

Because I'm a little confused here. Michelle is convinced that Obama will bring about the end of times. But she also says that it's a good thing because she will meet her maker and live on streets of gold. Then why in the last video does she want O to bomb Iran? Does she want the rapture to come or is she doing all she can to prevent it? :+clueless

You can't have it both ways, Michelle . . .

scinlincoln

EOG Addicted

Either she's really stupid or the joke went over your head. Which one of those scenarios do you think it is?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Isn't the end of times what Conservative Christians really want? Why try to stop it if it's a good thing?