Team Tuck vs Team Kinger - Win your way onto each team to compete in the NFL Leroys Challenge

Tuckman

Uh Poster
EOG is sponsoring this $500 entry fee's into NFL Leroys

Myself and Kinger will be captains of our respected teams (we will not be making selections, just making sure the group of 5 posters get their plays in ontime to me)

30 for 30 Contest to win your way in

• You must post a 30 play in 30 day thread in the proper contest forum
  • This will run from July 27th to August 25th
  • You must make plays 28 days out of the 30 (no posting 10 plays for 3 days, must be completed the proper way)
  • All Sports are allowed to be used: Full Games and Halftime lines (no prop plays allowed however)
  • No Favorites over -175
  • No Dogs over +250
  • Use current lines at time of posting
  • Tuckman will grade everyones threads
Top 5 records will be on Team Tuck
Bottom 5 records will be on Team Kinger

Each team will work together to put together 5 plays each week to be entered into the NFL Leroys Contest (plays must be in Saturday 8am Pacific time to be enterted ontime into the contest)

Any money won by either team will be divided equally between the 5 posters making the selections on the winning team..

voxbobby

EOG Veteran
Re: Team Tuck vs Team Kinger - Win your way onto each team to compete in the NFL Leroys Challenge

Hey man. I'm interested in participating...but just one question...
why top five on same team and bottom five on the other?
Is this to purposely make it lopsided?
Thanx.

VOX /Grovillian

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Team Tuck vs Team Kinger - Win your way onto each team to compete in the NFL Leroys Challenge

Actually we might switch up how the 10 who advance get drafted. Myself and Kinger might do a draft style for the 10 people..

With such a small sample size, units won are not always an indication of who the best is..

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Either way cool idea. So it's whatever the line is to win a unit? For example -170 is 1.70 to win 1 unit?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

correct

-170 is 1.70 to win 1

+170 is 1.00 to win 1.70