Tell me something I don't know

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They were doing a victory lap in July last election too.

That's the funny thing about libtards.

They don't ever seem to learn.

mr merlin

EOG Master

No they dont, Trump will win convincingly in every swing state, these lunatics are talking about 400 electoral votes, it just might be the opposite.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Their candidate just announced he will not even campaign for the election, when Biden loses they will say", well if he would have campaigned, he might have won."

Bigrunner

EOG Master
When an adversary pays a bounty for dead American soldiers its implied the President will react and pushback. Except when the President is a Traitor, as in Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Illinois Gov JB Pritzker donated $52 million today to the campaign of Illinois "Fair Tax". JB doing a great job leading Illinois. Of course he's a Democrat.

Trump is a traitor!!!

"No Collusion"
- Dumb Alfie

"Omar married her brother"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mayor Guillum is a crack addict"
- Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner is obese"
- Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner's sister is a lesbian"
- Dumb Alfie

"Mike Flynn is innocent and free"
- Dumb Alfie

"North Korea denuclearised because Trump intimidated Kim Jung Un".
- Dumb Alfie

"The black guys at Starbucks were definitely not arrested"., u got proof.
- Dumb Alfie

"Bigrunner didn't go to the BLM rally, I got proof".
- Dumb Alfie

"I've been retired for 20 years, what about you"?
Dumb Alfie

Last edited:

alfie

EOG Dedicated
glad i can help expose just some of your mental illnesses....no charge........lol

obsession
Psychiatry 'Recurrent & persistent thoughts, impulses, or images (that are perceived) … as intrusive and inappropriate and cause marked anxiety or distress'
Obsessions are
Recurrent & persistent thoughts, impulses, or images–TII, that are perceived as intrusive and inappropriate and cause marked anxiety or distress
2. Or that are not simply excessive reponses to genuine real-life problems
3. Active attempts are made to suppress or neutralize the TIIs by some thought or action
4. The person recognizes that the TIIs are products of his/her own mind
Compulsions are
1. Repetitive behaviors–eg handwashing, double-checking, mental acts–praying, repeating words silently that a person feels compelled to perform in response to an obsession, or in accord with strictly applied rules
2. Behaviors or mental acts aimed at preventing or reducing distress or preventing some dreaded event or situation, which are not realistically connected with what they are intended to neutralize or prevent, or behaviors that are clearly excessive DSM-IV, 1994