Test Your Knowledge: Mob Boss or Union Boss?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXrJDFO7fYQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EXrJDFO7fYQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Test Your Knowledge: Mob Boss or Union Boss?

<input id="vmessage_imod_checkbox_1167" class="inlinemod" name="vmessagelist[1167]" value="0" title="" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"> <label for="vmessage_1167"> Joe Contrarian - 01-02-11 - permalink </label>
I gave you plenty of warnings months ago not to copy the "Manny" style of posting and stick to the issues.

You didn't listen.

Welcome to H-E-L-L, crybaby union hack.

Oops, me thinks I upset the little union hack weasel by exposing him and his mob thugs for the fascist pigs they are.

So sorry.

NOT! :whining:

tank

EOG Dedicated

<input id="vmessage_imod_checkbox_1167" class="inlinemod" name="vmessagelist[1167]" value="0" title="" tabindex="1" type="checkbox"> <label for="vmessage_1167"> Joe Contrarian - 01-02-11 - permalink </label>
I gave you plenty of warnings months ago not to copy the "Manny" style of posting and stick to the issues.

You didn't listen.

Welcome to H-E-L-L, crybaby union hack.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oops, me thinks I upset the little union hack weasel by exposing him and his mob thugs for the fascist pigs they are.

So sorry.

NOT! :whining:

Upset?????????????:LMAOYou humor me monkey boy!!Do you really think anyone cares about the threads you post? They are all the same thing with different Fascist bloggers!
I figure if this keeps you busy searching all over the net finding anti union blog's I have accomplished my goal.I am in your head so bad you have to start over 14 anti union threads in a week.:houra:houra
Now go fetch more monkey boy!!I;m loving it!!91023i2ndw;l