THANK YOU DWIGHT HOWARD FOR BEING A BORN LOSER

Thanks for the cold hard cash, you big pussy! Getting owned all night by Lopez and Aldridge :LMAO

Promise us one thing Dwight, you big dumb gorilla. Promise us you'll never ever change:btj:

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: THANK YOU DWIGHT HOWARD FOR BEING A BORN LOSER

Thanks for the cold hard cash, you big pussy! Getting owned all night by Lopez and Aldridge :LMAO

Promise us one thing Dwight, you big dumb gorilla. Promise us you'll never ever change:btj:

Amazing... Books is a racist and so is Henry... just another piece of the puzzle. Go listen to some Led Zeppelin you silly little orange selling yard boy.

Amazing... Books is a racist and so is Henry... just another piece of the puzzle. Go listen to some Led Zeppelin you silly little orange selling yard boy.

I'm rolling a joint and listening to Physical Graffiti right now:btj: And there is no puzzle because I'm not Henry, a racist, or an orange selling hard boy. You see, Your post is erroneous on all counts.

And by the way, in my month and a half or so of being a poster here, YOU are BY FAR the most racist poster I've seen.

Apple

Banned

books I thought you weren't henry, you fooled me. This thread proves you are him, thats sad.