THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Re: THE 80-0 BASEBALL SYSTEM

there will be no more picks, best of luck to all!

I am really sad to hear that. While you have every right to do as you wish, there are a great number of people on this board (myself included) who have enjoyed and profited from your systems.

Your method of sports investing and the rationale behind it have been very thought-provoking, and far more interesting than the average poster on this site.

To let a few idiots run you off is very frustrating to those of us who hold you in high regard.

I would humbly ask you to reconsider.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I am really sad to hear that. While you have every right to do as you wish, there are a great number of people on this board (myself included) who have enjoyed and profited from your systems.

Your method of sports investing and the rationale behind it have been very thought-provoking, and far more interesting than the average poster on this site.

To let a few idiots run you off is very frustrating to those of us who hold you in high regard.

I have the same request

Hogan just looked at this Ned..going to try starting tonight..guess I was lucky and missed Phill last night..but will double on them tomorrow.

Tonight we got

Cubs -115

Dodgers +110

Angels -125

W Sox are rained out

Rays /Red Sox are no play...do we play them in their second series..this was never answered?

Milw vs SF on Tuesday

Philly (double play) vs Atlanta on Tuesday

Here we go Ned :cheers

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

I also have learned so much from you. I have not followed everything but it has helped me put something else in capping and learn some new things.. Would really be bummed that you leave here...

Y let one or two a-holes get under your skin, you have a large amount of fans/followers here who like what you bring to the table and appreciate it..

Don't really understand sometimes why people let one/two people run them off when there are many more people who appreciate and like posters on here...

So I ask that you reconsider also and forget about the bashers, they obviously have a different agenda and it is not winning...

munson15

I want winners...

You know what, Hawks, the same thing happened to Russ Culver, Buffet Gambler, and many others. These gentleman don't have time to deal with bullshit and to ask them to overlook a couple of posters who give them a hard time is missing the point. If a guy is in here trying to help people make money, why should he have to put up with any nonsense? As soon as the posts get to the point where they are counterproductive, most of the best cappers/moneymakers figure why bother with these fucks? That is what I think we saw here in this thread. It's a fucking shame.

You know what, Hawks, the same thing happened to Russ Culver, Buffet Gambler, and many others. These gentleman don't have time to deal with bullshit and to ask them to overlook a couple of posters who give them a hard time is missing the point. If a guy is in here trying to help people make money, why should he have to put up with any nonsense? As soon as the posts get to the point where they are counterproductive, most of the best cappers/moneymakers figure why bother with these fucks? That is what I think we saw here in this thread. It's a fucking shame.

Hogan agrees..Maybe Ned will come back :cheers

Sun Dodger

EOG Member

there will be no more picks, best of luck to all!

Ned, please reconsider.

I had never had a winning college basketball season before I followed a lot of your plays.

It's your betting philosophy that I most appreciate reading about, not just the picks. Most people don't have the discipline to wait for strong situations to occur and then bet with confidence, knowing that the percentages are in your favor. I'm a big believer that situational handicapping or system betting is the best way to go.

Most people who post the word system never tell you what it is. So there is no way to decide if it seems logical or to verify the win percentage. Thanks for giving out a few of your systems.

I actually had a question about your MLB big fav. in Aug. system, but if you're outta here, I understand.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

As someone who was critical, my comments were meant to help people consider not making bets I consider very negative and flat out dangerous with the martingaling.

I hope Ned posts his thoughts again as their are many here who are interested in his opinion. I clearly cannot help the posters in this thread and I will not try again as it just causes friction.

Best of luck to all this season.

Hogan 3-0 last night..system is 3-1 so far in first round.

Back soon with todays plays..Thank you Ned...3-0 :cheers

Today's plays...3-1 in first round so far.

1st round...Milw +145

1st round...WSox -130

2nd round...Phillies -120 double plus one unit play

Ned fuck the clowns who do not like what you do.

Just keep winning shuts most of them up or so I have heard:thumbsup

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

I hate idiots who enter people's threads just to criticize...it sounds like grade school stuff, but you shouldn't contribute unless it is constructive, because to do otherwise is obviously counter-productive and just plain annoying.

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Today's plays...3-1 in first round so far.

1st round...Milw +145

1st round...WSox -130

2nd round...Phillies -120 double plus one unit play

Hogan just wanna say I personally appreciate you doing the work since assclowns nearly ruined this thread

Need a Phils rally to avoid going to Defcon 2.:+whipping

yep,looks like Phillies are going to game three

Milw going to game two

Only two left..Milw and Phillies(unless they come back)

4 winners in first round

2 played each other and haven't heard if you play those two in their second series..Ned has left the house..gives a ruling please Ned

ComptrBob

EOG Master

2 played each other and haven't heard if you play those two in their second series..Ned has left the house..gives a ruling please Ned

It is clear from the OP's first post that you skip any game between two playoff teams and only bet a team when they play a non-playoff team. In the last 10 years, there have been 9 playoff teams who met another playoff in the first series of the next year, so how could this system go 80-0 unless every team was allowed to go to the full "4 game stretch"?

Actually, the system as described has not gone 80-0.

It is clear from the OP's first post that you skip any game between two playoff teams and only bet a team when they play a non-playoff team. In the last 10 years, there have been 9 playoff teams who met another playoff in the first series of the next year, so how could this system go 80-0 unless every team was allowed to go to the full "4 game stretch"?

So you must skip to their second series of the season..is that what your saying? To get the full 8 games each season you would have to. :+clueless

First round..4-2 Finished

Second round...0-1

Today's Plays

Phillies...3rd round

Milw ....2nd round

ComptrBob

EOG Master

So you must skip to their second series of the season..is that what your saying? To get the full 8 games each season you would have to. :+clueless

Yes.

What this means is Tampa Bay's "4 game stretch" is against BAL (April 10-12) and NYY (April 13).

Since Boston's second series is also with a playoff team (LAA), their "4 game stretch" is against OAK(April 13-15) and BAL (April 17)

ComptrBob

EOG Master

It's 80 units you double up to win +1 unit for profit so each win is exactly 1 unit

This statement is a bit ambiguous since the bettor is required to wager more than double for ML favorites and a little less than double for ML dogs of more than +100. I'll assume the intent is to increase bets in such a way to make each win result in a net gain of exactly +1 unit.

The bet size calculation is then straightforward.

I'll list the games because the Phils game starts in a few hours.
Accounting so far, W/L 4-3, down -0.75 units.

Games for 4/8/2009 (WA lines):

Bet 5.566 units on the Phillies -110
Bet 1.859 units on the Brewers -110

Rondo

EOG Member

Each playoff team (and their 4 game stretch that Ned is talking about) is its own separate entity. There are 8 playoff teams each year and his data is traced backwards for 10 years

For the 4 game "system," none of those 8 teams in the 10 year span have lost more than 4 games in a row, thus...80-0 if you play to the 4th game (if necessary).

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Each playoff team (and their 4 game stretch that Ned is talking about) is its own separate entity. There are 8 playoff teams each year and his data is traced backwards for 10 years

For the 4 game "system," none of those 8 teams in the 10 year span have lost more than 4 games in a row, thus...80-0 if you play to the 4th game (if necessary).

Correct on first statement.

Incorrect on second statement. The system loses if a team loses more than 3 in a row, not 4. More importantly, two teams in the 10 year span have lost at least 4 games in a row (with the proviso of skipping games whose opponent was also a playoff team).

Rondo

EOG Member

oops...to the 4th game, You are right.

based on Ned's records, it doesn't show that two have lost. Which teams lost?

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I have the Phils today but I'm curious if anyone has been following the system and is wagering 5.41 units on them today? (my lines were -105, -120, -120)

I think I did hear Ned say to maybe tweak system to play games 1 and 2 only

munson15

I want winners...

I have the Phils today but I'm curious if anyone has been following the system and is wagering 5.41 units on them today? (my lines were -105, -120, -120)

I think I did hear Ned say to maybe tweak system to play games 1 and 2 only
It was purposely left a bit subjective because the progression could get pretty expensive at the end. The two-step system would allow you to play without ever reaching too deep. Just my .02.:cheers

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

so everyone creates a big stink about things but I don't think anyone is actually even playing the system....

:+clueless

Hawks Fan

EOG Enthusiast

So if you are playing the system and have followed up till now...

Who is going to play the Phillies for the 4th game as they are going down today, again???

I played first two and was not going to keep going as if you play the 3rd then you really have to play the 4th...