The absolute sharpest play is UNDER tonight!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
About the dumbest thing gamblers can do tonight is bet the over. Joe Haden is playing. Pittsburgh wont allow this game to be a shootout tonight.

under 54.5

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Haden is good to go. It tweaks their defense a bit. They wont allow this game to turn into a shootout. They just wont. All week long they have been practicing to make sure TB doesnt explode on offense.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
IWishIWasAPro;n7457171 said:
All week long they have been practicing to make sure TB doesnt explode on offense.

You attended their practices this week?
Let us know if that is true because that would be valuable information.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
No. Smartass. From the 6 hours I spent today handicapping the game, their defense wont allow Fitzpatrick to go off on them. Its the way they will set up. Dink and dunk is fine but they wont allow big plays. Haden allows them to tweak the system just enough which will force TB to use Barber even more tonight.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Just can’t pull the trigger on the under....if forced to bet I would take Pitt and over....

Tampa has zero running game...

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
IWishIWasAPro;n7457174 said:
No. Smartass. From the 6 hours I spent today handicapping the game, their defense wont allow Fitzpatrick to go off on them. Its the way they will set up. Dink and dunk is fine but they wont allow big plays. Haden allows them to tweak the system just enough which will force TB to use Barber even more tonight.

What, exactly, did you spend six hours doing?

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
ZzyzxRoad;n7457184 said:
What, exactly, did you spend six hours doing?

Going through every article and twitter posts surrounding this game. I really have no thoughts on who will win but I do know this game wont be as high scoring as people think.

kane

EOG master
ZzyzxRoad;n7457173 said:
You attended their practices this week?
Let us know if that is true because that would be valuable information.

I don't know Benny, the guy spent 6 hours on twitter capping the game, he must know what he's talking about. I just borrowed 5,000 so I could bang the under, wish me luck

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
You can listen or not but I really do think Pit defense wont allow TB big plays down the field. Even announcers said what I said before game which confirms my handicapping. Fitzpatrick will dink and donk all night.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
These are moments I live and breathe for. For people who actually do care and take in what I post, I thank you.

it feels really good. Pittsburgh defense sucks. Pittsburgh defense will give up 30 plus tonight. Pit d is bad.

These roughing the passer and penalties might cost me but I end up winning in long run because you guys know damn well those arent penalties...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
What ends up happening when defensive players know flags will be thrown they end up not trying as hard. We end up getting 50% effort with million dollar athletes.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I'm not saying it's right but I 100% understand the mentality. These million dollar defensive front guys will NOT try as hard. I'm almost certain McCoy gave up after his flag. Many others as well. We have to go back to the old days because the NFL is disrespecting and urinating on everybody in the old days.

If you dont believe me, nfl is urinating on every defensive player from the past who gave it their all...

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
IWishIWasAPro;n7457237 said:
What did they just say? What are the defensive players supposed to do?m

The NFL only cares about the damn QB, and because of it, a defensive player has lost his season. Sad!

Hayes tore ACL while avoiding putting weight on QB

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/static.nfl.com\/static\/content\/public\/photo\/2013\/08\/30\/0ap1000000236552.jpg"}[/IMG2]
  • By Kevin Patra
  • Around the NFL Writer
  • Published: Sept. 24, 2018 at 12:04 p.m.
  • Updated: Sept. 24, 2018 at 07:00 p.m.

The Miami Dolphins' impressive defense suffered an injury blow in Sunday's win over the Oakland Raiders.

Defensive end William Hayes suffered a torn ACL, coach Adam Gase said Monday, relaying that the pass rusher was injured while trying to avoid putting his body weight on the quarterback during a second-quarter sack.

"It's going to be a tough one for us to swallow," the coach said, per Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald.

Hayes played well for the upstart Miami defense through three weeks, compiling two sacks and four tackles for the 3-0 Dolphins. Gase's defense owns depth at the edge-rusher position but will miss Hayes in the rotation. 2017 first-round pick Charles Harris should see an uptick in snaps following Hayes' injury.

With the NFL focusing on defenders not landing with their body weight on the quarterback this year, it's brutal that Hayes' season ends on a play in which he succeeded to do just that.

kane

EOG master
IWishIWasAPro;n7457169 said:
About the dumbest thing gamblers can do tonight is bet the over. Joe Haden is playing. Pittsburgh wont allow this game to be a shootout tonight.

under 54.5

LOL at all those dumb sharps who played the over