The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

Re: The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

Well thanks, J, I think ?

Now how about a straight answer as to why you don't pay Terry ?

Is it simply that it is teaser rules are understood differently, and you suggest it wasn't a loss ?

WVU

EOG Master

Journey mentioned earlier that he will take care of the debt. I may be crazy, but I believe him.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Journey mentioned earlier that he will take care of the debt. I may be crazy, but I believe him.

Why would you believe him? He hasn't even made a $10 payment in like 9+ months, as far as I have heard.

:doh1

Who cares about the RX? Just post here where the "law of the land" is quite different.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

Who cares about the RX? Just post here where the "law of the land" is quite different.

"Law of the Land"= Stiffs welcome.

But at least this place has Tony Montana's pics. That is why i come here.

"Law of the Land"= Stiffs welcome.

But at least this place has Tony Montana's pics. That is why i come here.

Or you dont get banned for the smallest of things......whichever you choose.

I was banned from there October of 2007. It was the best thing to happen to me in forumville. Thank you RX!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

So when are you going to work to pay your debt? How many bartenders in Chicago have Friday off, especially on this weekend?

Bars are open 7 days a week real late out here moron... I work 1 friday a month and 1 saturday a month. Work lots of thursdays and wednesdays. Enough to get me by for now

WVU

EOG Master

Why would you believe him? He hasn't even made a $10 payment in like 9+ months, as far as I have heard.

:doh1

I am a believer that positive thoughts are more likely to produce positive results. I don't think the negative posts are helping anyone at this point

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Or you dont get banned for the smallest of things......whichever you choose.

I was banned from there October of 2007. It was the best thing to happen to me in forumville. Thank you RX!
I have heard about this site a thousand times and still haven't gone over there. How in the world did you get banned? If you can't make it over there then i don't have any shot at all.:+textinb3

I have heard about this site a thousand times and still haven't gone over there. How in the world did you get banned? If you can't make it over there then i don't have any shot at all.:+textinb3

I havent typed in their URL since.

I got into it with another poster and they deleted or moved my post. I posted that I thought it was BULLSHIT.

Poooof. I was gone. :houra

I had been there for around 8 years. I cant say that I remember when Wil was hired as head Moderator, but i guess it was when Shrinkie sold the farm.

How long had Slick Willie posted over there before he became a moderator? I know that I didnt know him at all when he got the job.

EOG has started to take shape lately, I will admit that.

Willy had been head mod there for 3 years now...

Well , J, I don't see a good explanation why you stiffed Terry, other than variable rules on teasers. I think you have to get this upfront,as rules can vary.

Just my opinion, but I think you owe, Ken seems to agree. I don't even like Terry very much, and he doesn't like me, I know that.... Terry would help me, on some computer stuff, if asked.

I'm certainly not an RX employee, or a Terry buddy saying you should pay the little man.

Trust me on this,

I believe JMan will do the right thing and when he does, I hope we never hear about it again...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Trust me on this,

I believe JMan will do the right thing and when he does, I hope we never hear about it again...12io4j2w90

THE SHRINK

what if the guy wants interest and Jman only gives him the bet? Could go on another couple of years.:+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I got into it with another poster and they deleted or moved my post. I posted that I thought it was BULLSHIT.

Sounds lovely over there.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Playersonly69

You ever get that pager you won at the rx a while back?

VVV

PO69

EOG Master

I was paid $200 cash in lieu of the pager about 5 years ago now I think. That is why I dont bring it up anymore

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I think they targeted you when you started messing with obvious fraud iceman by calling him mighty iceman. They also ripped winbet to shreds for messing with him also. The best thing winbet contributed was that he was a wanker. So I carried that to your thread and we had the mighty iceman wanker. I was going to post there but they made a long laundry list of Frog Rules. Fuck that. Plus the entire ACE charade really pissed me off.

OF...:pop:

Even mod for a minute Old Man Ted told a few of us that wil had never liked me from day one.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Some great posters shown the door there...

:+clueless

Me and Terry use to laugh at Wilheim almost nightly....he will never admit it now of course.

control freak, yeah he works a lot of hours blah blah blah...he also needs to understand his way isn't always best and listen to those younger and more keen on the 'big picture'...the funniest was when he wanted me to read him the rules I posted to my own contest (that was in yr 3) the same contests they now take an extra month to try and fill with 20% of the participants...between him and Rick control freak 1 and 1A, fuck em both.

I don't care for either of them , never did, Rick is 'Mr I will get back to you' (and then never does) can't even count the time I sent Rick links to posters asking HIM questions on the forum that he somehow missed , in his own threads...day after day and he STILL would not respond lol.... it's no wonder people bitch about not getting good CS from his line service, lucky to get a response back is more like it.

What a clusterfuck idea to merge with him, Jesus. :rolleyes:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

RX shouldnt have gotten rid of so many quality posters. they are going down hill fast

cassiusclay

EOG Master

gotta say this...you guys act like little bitches sometimes...

PO69

EOG Master

Can a moderator move my thread to the dump or asylum please??

It has run its course and I am now unbanned from the rubber room anyway

Can a moderator move my thread to the dump or asylum please??

It has run its course and I am now unbanned from the rubber room anyway

What exactly did you do, that makes you only RR postworthy ?

You seem like a poster they'd at least tolerate. You bought the lines service, post up at the Lazerwagers, and post-up contests.

I know of the other shit, like allegedly stiffing $20 at the poker game... badly run game ?

Was this last year at PH ? I played that one.

I never seen a guy treated this way.... either ban you, or you re-instate you fully, IMO !

I haven't posted there myself lately, not banned or anything, just nothing I desired to respond to.

WVU

EOG Master

The RX has changed a good bit in only the last year. There are still many good posters there, but the people who like to band together and bash relentlessly has gotten out of hand. If you arent sucking the dicks of the guys in the industry which includes bookmakers, linesmakers, and those who work for them then you will become a target.

There are so many things that are going on behind the scenes that would really disappoint the average poster.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The RX has changed a good bit in only the last year. There are still many good posters there, but the people who like to band together and bash relentlessly has gotten out of hand. If you arent sucking the dicks of the guys in the industry which includes bookmakers, linesmakers, and those who work for them then you will become a target.

There are so many things that are going on behind the scenes that would really disappoint the average poster.

And this is what I tried to tell people but they believe what they want :rolleyes:

It's not the same over there...congrats to Wil and Rick for running it into the ground of what it use to be....more Wil than Rick, the BR use to be the best forum around til Wilheim took over and dummied down all fun....fucking guy is as stale as bread sitting out on the beach overnight.

2348ji23e

WVU

EOG Master

The board room over there is lame. Everyone is afraid to say what they really feel.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The board room over there is lame. Everyone is afraid to say what they really feel.

haha...spoken like someone who has been there in past yr....it was a great place back in the day.

:cheers

That is how Wil wants it, one by one , everyone there now is someone he personally brought in, no wonder:rolleyes: . what a joke.

Gyno is easy, they don't like him and Chop going at it, but it is in the RR, where all is supposed to be fair. I thought you could say anything to anybody there ?

Gyno is probably amoung the top 10 in posts, no great reason to sorta ban him.

Apple

Banned

Hitler, I mean wilheim has blocked 10+ posts that I've attempted in the RR.. None of them were really even mean or disrespectful.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

Hitler, I mean wilheim has blocked 10+ posts that I've attempted in the RR.. None of them were really even mean or disrespectful.....

He'll send posts thru like 'why are my posts not being posted'

Manipulation 101 :doh1