The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

PO69

EOG Master
So now they banned me from the rubber room. I got banned by making comments to the racist texansfan. So no offshore forum or rubber room.

Oh well, life goes on

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: The ban button patrol is in full force across the street!

sigh, maybe we can take up a collection (cuz it would be pricey) to offer them to take you back 91023i2ndw;l

PO69

EOG Master

I had been there for around 8 years. I cant say that I remember when Wil was hired as head Moderator, but i guess it was when Shrinkie sold the farm.

How long had Slick Willie posted over there before he became a moderator? I know that I didnt know him at all when he got the job.

EOG has started to take shape lately, I will admit that.

I'm sure if you paid for an ad banner there, they'd unban you in a heartbeat.

PO69

EOG Master

Here is something that pissed me off. He also told not to participate in any postup contests since there was a VERY GOOD chance that the ban would go to other forums.

But he told me that last month, todays ban was new.

PO69

EOG Master

I'm sure if you paid for an ad banner there, they'd unban you in a heartbeat.

Hell, they would fire ttinco if I did that I think! That would be one of my stipulations is that he is history. The other guys can stay.

Actually, I am banned from 40% of the site. I cannot at all see any forum underneath the column OFFSHORE or any forum underneath the column EXTRAS.

I dont remember what those all of those forums are named though as I never visited 90% of those other forums

5 star bomb

EOG Master

po69, EOG is taking over #1 forum. I wold just stay over here. Forget about that place. RX sucks

WVU

EOG Master

Hell, they would fire ttinco if I did that I think! That would be one of my stipulations is that he is history. The other guys can stay.

Actually, I am banned from 40% of the site. I cannot at all see any forum underneath the column OFFSHORE or any forum underneath the column EXTRAS.

I dont remember what those all of those forums are named though as I never visited 90% of those other forums

Other than TTinCO berating you why do you dislike him so much?

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

So now they banned me from the rubber room. I got banned by making comments to the racist texansfan. So no offshore forum or rubber room.

Oh well, life goes on

I think they are only banning stiffs, so no big loss.

PO69 : I'm not saying it's right to ban you, but it is obvious RX dislikes you, more like hates you, so move on.

I have no issues with you, almost like you as a poster.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

PO69 : I'm not saying it's right to ban you, but it is obvious RX dislikes you, more like hates you, so move on.

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Here is something that pissed me off. He also told not to participate in any postup contests since there was a VERY GOOD chance that the ban would go to other forums.

But he told me that last month, todays ban was new.

Didn't you pay a lot of money for Rx odds?

Is he aware of that, I'd email Rick and then Marty...Wilheim is a control freak ....ask for your money back then.

Not many post up for more contests than you do.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Doug do you think Wil likes you, seriously? :rolleyes:

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

I see that at least three of the banned stiffs have replied in this thread already, how many more are over here?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5star stop trying to suck EOG's dick so you can get paid by Shrink to post. everyone knows by now that you think EOG is better than RX, you've posted it every other post. Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate it.

these types of threads are pointless.

Just speaking the truth pal.... 12io4j2w90

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

PO can you still play in rx contests?

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

nice ghostly response.

who b u? :finger004

Not a ghost. Joined here last year as well as RX. But if anyone knows about ghosts it would be you. Except for Kodiak, you have probably used the most ghosts in forum history.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No, you're not. '#1' is a very subjective term, you've chosen to define it in terms that most adequately suit your own personal needs from a forum (namely, you get made fun of less over here, get to post whatever you want in the offshore, and people don't call you out for being a stiff/slowpay as often). That's your #1 definition based on all of your posts, but if you were to use other definitions of #1 in this industry, you'd come up with different responses many times.

EOG - Better cappers, better mods, better posters overall, better contests, private messaging, more traffic, etc, etc, etc, ..... the list goes on. There is even a couple sexy ladies that post here

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Didn't you pay a lot of money for Rx odds?

Is he aware of that, I'd email Rick and then Marty...Wilheim is a control freak ....ask for your money back then.

Not many post up for more contests than you do.

Hitler-Heim is a big time control freak. Biggest mistake rx made was letting go of their most recognized poster Jman... they are probably kicking themselves for that now

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not a ghost. Joined here last year as well as RX. But if anyone knows about ghosts it would be you. Except for Kodiak, you have probably used the most ghosts in forum history.

LOL yeah you're are a sharp 'new' poster. nice comeback.

Dick Tator

EOG Enthusiast

LOL yeah you're are a sharp 'new' poster. nice comeback.

The only thing i DO respect about you is that you do acknowledge sharp posts even if they are offensive towards you.

:cheers

Doug do you think Wil likes you, seriously? :rolleyes:

I'm probably not his personal favorite, but remain civil with him. I don't dislike him. He has a tough spot to be in. He's kind of a friend, that I don't esp. like, if that makes any sense ?

I doubt that he actually likes me on a level, that he'd say if you ever come to CR, you can stay at my place, but I don't have any beef with him, I think we understand each other.

He has helped with a dispute or two before. I think we ( me and Wil) are OK with each other.

I like Sportsavant and wife, good people.

Now, turn to TTinCo, he doesn't really like me, I know that, but he's OK. He really is a friend that I don't like in particular.

The Daaaagger is you J-man... I've kept silent ( mostly) on this this.

I think you should pay Terry in Colo, He may be sorta of an A-hole at times, but I think you honestly owe the little twerp his 5k or so, and should pay it !

Well , J, I don't see a good explanation why you stiffed Terry, other than variable rules on teasers. I think you have to get this upfront,as rules can vary.

Just my opinion, but I think you owe, Ken seems to agree. I don't even like Terry very much, and he doesn't like me, I know that.... Terry would help me, on some computer stuff, if asked.

I'm certainly not an RX employee, or a Terry buddy saying you should pay the little man.

WVU

EOG Master

Doug you are one of my favorite posters, but as a Mod I was in the minority.

PO69

EOG Master

TRY,TRY,TRY............................

I can still play in the free contests. I was asked not to play in any post up contests though since I could be banned at any time. I could even be banned from the other free ones as well.

But that is one reason why I didnt pay for therx baseball contest this year. There is no telling when I might not be able to pick.

Wil lifted the rubber room ban when I promised not to tell everyone about texansfan's past life. So I agreed.

One day, maybe 2 years down the road, I might be able to post in the offshore forum

Journeyman

EOG Master

Doug you are one of my favorite posters, but as a Mod I was in the minority.

What I was trying to say, without saying it.

Doug is slightly ahead of PO69 on the Rx mod food chain of opinions (you get my drift)
:pop:

Doug is very interesting poster, unless he's bitching about his wife and children or late night and obviously drunk .