The Barry-Barney Dow is heading for 5000

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Barry-Barney Dow is heading for 5000

Sure, the economy blows, but that doesn't stop large corps from borrowing money , buying back stock, to drive earnings .

ZIRP policies are creating bubbles , and it will end soon.

Mark Cuban@mcuban ? 4h4 hours ago About to write a blogpost explaining why the tech bubble today is far worse than the one that burst 15 years ago. http://Blogmaverick.com

tank

EOG Dedicated

I think the doom and gloomers who are always wrong must have meant NASDAQ heading for 5000. :ShrinkD:beautiful::tebow
No I remember the pretend American Joe saying it was Gold and the Dow hitting 5000 and we all know how ''smart'' he is.
I see across the street all he still has is insults, stalking and posting cartoons to go along with copy and paste from bloggers like Butterbazzlion and Soopermexican!!Sadly he fits in with some of the tards over there really well.
I think he is at another forum that I go to most of the time....bat shit crazy, time will tell.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Sure, the economy blows, but that doesn't stop large corps from borrowing money , buying back stock, to drive earnings .
Kinda funny since Corporations have over 1.7 TRILLION in cash stored oversea's!!If they are borrowing money they have an angle for it.I'm sure Subsidies and write off's are involved somehow!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

ZIRP policies are creating bubbles , and it will end soon.

Mark Cuban@mcuban ? 4h4 hours ago About to write a blogpost explaining why the tech bubble today is far worse than the one that burst 15 years ago. http://Blogmaverick.com

Nice try, but what Cuban was talking about has NOTHING to do with the stock market or any stock market "bubble". I know you wish/hope/pray that today's fall is the beginning of the end(AGAIN) you so fervently want, as you always do whenever the Market Hiccups and takes a step back after record high closes. Sorry to disappoint you but it won't be.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Really, nothing to do with the market? You think private equity funding before these companies go public has nothing to do with the public market caps these companies have ? Wake up

Jobs numbers were a joke, and the market fell for fear the Fed may raise ratess and spoil the party, and expose the fraud

They won't, they can't . More people left the labor force, and half the new jobs were waiters, bartenders, and retail. Trade deficit again over 40 billion, we are about to hit the debt ceiling again, and the fed is choking on the biggest balance sheet ever, most of it, poison.

Obamanomics is an epic fail

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

.2. Not 2%. That's .2. That's the GDP "growth " in the first qtr . Of course if they used an honest figure for inflation it would be 2%, just to the negative

Worst President in history

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Hey gang, yesterday I had an experience that was exceptional. In the past, I've posted some really bad stuff about our govt. it's in their best interest to track individuals down to make sure they aren't about to go off the deep end. I was having issues, not against the govt, but against something else. The govt tested me and tested me hard. But my resolve to pass the test prevailed. I convinced them and myself that I wasn't a danger to society. Some of the things that happened were absolutely amazing. We constantly rail against them, but you know what, they're totally fair. I thank them and will tone down my rhetoric.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Don't get caught up in all that crap on YouTube proclaiming a collapse and anarchy. Stay away for yourself. You'll waste precious time on and energy.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

It doesn't hurt to prepare . There isn't much that will change the inevitable collapse . This next crisis will be much worse then 2008 , and it's fate is sealed.
At some point we will have to face some very difficult choices that wil involve telling people the truth.

They are not going to get paid

Barak Obama will go down in history as the worst president ever.

Its certainly wasnt his all fault, but between his trillion dollar stimulus package, the bailouts, Obamacare, choking regulation, corruption, and his utter disdain for capitalism, our whole is now too deep to recover from

The economy has already rolled over as the cheap money heroin type addiction is running out.

The Altanta Feds estimate for 2nd qtr gdp

a recession-worthy 0.9%. 12io4j2w90

Berkleybob

EOG Member

We need to spend more in the inner cities. They don't have jobs. More job training will help to. We need more teachers and less cops.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Here is something to contemplate

Why is government the only entity where if something is not working, the answer is always to throw more money at it?

Why is it in the private sector, when a program is not working, you cut your losses and scrap the program . :+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

First the subject if economic collapse: yes it could happen and no it won't happen. We had a collapse in 1929. One time in a 100 years aren't good odds. Furthermore that Standbury has been selling the collapse for the last half decade. This is the year. He says that EVERY year. If you want to prepare for something that you think will happen, fine. But I'm not wasting my time.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Why is government the only entity where if something is not working, the answer is always to throw more money at it?

. :+clueless
Or create another agency to oversee the failing one.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Hey gang, yesterday I had an experience that was exceptional. In the past, I've posted some really bad stuff about our govt. it's in their best interest to track individuals down to make sure they aren't about to go off the deep end. I was having issues, not against the govt, but against something else. The govt tested me and tested me hard. But my resolve to pass the test prevailed. I convinced them and myself that I wasn't a danger to society. Some of the things that happened were absolutely amazing. We constantly rail against them, but you know what, they're totally fair. I thank them and will tone down my rhetoric.
Good to hear you got help!
Now let me help you even more,quit watching MSNBC and reading the Huffington Post.You will feel much better!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

This is only a test for Markinsac to see if his road to recovery is progressing.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Nothing wrong with getting better. Our system ain't perfect but it's still going strong. Should the next prez be Republican, he or she would get my support.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I don't watch those Libby sites either. But them and Fox have a right to make money.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I just realized something: I've been railing against cable news and mainstream news, yet I've watched internet news, which I now deem unreliable. So yes I've been a hypocrite.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

YouTube is a great site but it has a negative side too. This is CRAZY but maybe it should be regulated.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

First the subject if economic collapse: yes it could happen and no it won't happen. We had a collapse in 1929. One time in a 100 years aren't good odds. Furthermore that Standbury has been selling the collapse for the last half decade. This is the year. He says that EVERY year. If you want to prepare for something that you think will happen, fine. But I'm not wasting my time.

What would you call 2008?

The big secret is NOTHING has been solved since then

The problems now are actually much, much worse

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

We are only if you listen to the naysayers. Most media says things are getting better. 2008 was a rough patch but we made it through and I'm rooting for good times ahead. Don't get trapped in all the negativity. Ifor example, some keep predicting a collapse year after year. It hasn't happened. Besides,why spend your time worrying over something you think might happen. I don't believe it's inevitable

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

And please tell me who told you "the big secret?" Why start rumors?

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Same answer for both comments " most media says things are getting better " That's the secret . They are not

Most economist are idiots and believe in voodoo economics, and most media are sheep, and cover for this administration

There is a difference between worrying, and being prepared .

No rumors, facts

Unless we get more QE, this market will crash before year end

And if we choose that poison, prepare for a currency collapse

Atlanta Fed Cuts Q2 GDP Forecast To +0.8% After Construction Spending Crunch

as we warned earlier, the April data is not suggesting the kind of post-weather Q2 bounce in economic growth that everyone is praying for (or not if you're long stocks). On the heels of this morning's tumble in construction spending, The Atlanta Fed forecasts second-quarter real nonresidential structures investment to collapse 20%, leading to a mere 0.8% Q2 GDP growth estimate (dramatically below consensus hope expectations of 3.3% growth).
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...forecast-08-after-construcion-spending-crunch

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Back in 2012 I read an ad by that Standbury guy. He predicted the collapse with anarchy in the streets. And he said it would be very bad in LA where my family lived. I tried to convince them to buy cases of bottled water and toilet paper. And I tried to convince them to move. I even looked around town for FEMA prison camps. My family and friends started to think I was crazy. But when the collapse didn't come and you see the same ad preducting the same collapse in the next year, you start to think you've been duped. Furthermore, Ron Paul is now one if his supporters. And I used to think RP would make a good president. You can dwell on the collapse, it is a scary thought. But I'm going out for pizza and beer instead.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Gentlemen, I've enjoyed chatting with you even if we disagree. It has enlightening to see myself criticizing the things that I myself have been doing. I feel much better. It's time to go to sleep. Once again, nice talking to you.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Back in 2012 I read an ad by that Standbury guy. He predicted the collapse with anarchy in the streets. And he said it would be very bad in LA where my family lived. I tried to convince them to buy cases of bottled water and toilet paper. And I tried to convince them to move. I even looked around town for FEMA prison camps. My family and friends started to think I was crazy. But when the collapse didn't come and you see the same ad preducting the same collapse in the next year, you start to think you've been duped. Furthermore, Ron Paul is now one if his supporters. And I used to think RP would make a good president. You can dwell on the collapse, it is a scary thought. But I'm going out for pizza and beer instead.

Ron Paul is one of the few honest brokers we have, and had my support. So will Rand

All that has happened since 2008 is we have been given more time, and more rope to hang ourselves with . The fact that we haven't collapsed yet, is not a good thing. The sooner we deal with our problems, the faster we can restructure , and grow a real economy , with true free markets, capitalism, and sound money
What was unpredictable was the stupidly of the rest of the world to follow us down this rat whole by instituting their own QE programs to solve their debt crisis, and in turn, rush back in to the dollar for safety. The story keeping us afloat is we are the only country offering real growth , we are hitting escape velocity , and the fed will be raising rates shortly to protect their credibility and the dollar :pop:.

Umm, yes, they have been telling that tall tale for 7 years, and haven't even been able to get past playing word games .

All this did was allow us to borrow more and more money, and blow up the Feds balance sheet to 4.5 trillion

Enjoy your beer

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Thanks brucefan. Awhile back your words would have alarmed me. Now I try to be reasonable. The debt is large, BUT, I have confidence that our elected leaders are capable of solving our problems. There are issues I don't fully understand, such as QE, but what I do know from personal experience is that the govt. does work and they do care about their people. I'm going to the horse races today and plan to have a great time, win or lose. There are always going to be some decisions to make like who to support for president. But I will look at Hillary Clinton and the GOP nominee in a positive light. I hope my candidate wins, if not I'll fully support the other guy or gal.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Thanks guys. I'm feeling so much better. I know there will be a few bumps down the road. But I'm prepared to handle them.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I started to turn the corner when the videos on Michelle Obama being a man came out. And I remember railing against the poker players accusing them of cheating. The other player asked "what is your source?" It took me awhile, but it's all coming in clear now. What is the truth? Where do I get my information? I guess that is up to me. I can't be weak and let rumors and sensationalism bring me down. The internet is a good thing, but it also has a dark side. Proceed with caution, but enjoy the day.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Thanks brucefan. Awhile back your words would have alarmed me. Now I try to be reasonable. The debt is large, BUT, I have confidence that our elected leaders are capable of solving our problems. There are issues I don't fully understand, such as QE, but what I do know from personal experience is that the govt. does work and they do care about their people. I'm going to the horse races today and plan to have a great time, win or lose. There are always going to be some decisions to make like who to support for president. But I will look at Hillary Clinton and the GOP nominee in a positive light. I hope my candidate wins, if not I'll fully support the other guy or gal.

Interesting that you are a Ron Paul fan, yet you somehow have faith in elected politicians to solve it?

See by definition, since government is so large, any elected official, is corrupt

They raise money, only to promise favors . That's why they destroyed Ron. He wanted to take away power, and they destroyed him

So, What gives you that confidence ?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Evaluation. We do hear so much that politicians are corrupt. But isn't all of society somewhat corrupt? I'm not perfect. Ron Paul appealed to me because he talked the most about solving the issues. That is a good thing. But now I see him joining up with Stansbury. I am somewhat confused by that move. It seems RP is now out to make a buck off of misery. I'm not going to think too much into it at all. The election process is about having confidence in a candidate who will do the best for our country. Believe it or not, Marco Rubio has gathered my attention. He really seems focused. I don't care if he's GOP, I want the best candidate.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

The thing about Democrats owning the White House just isn't true. They will have to earn it.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I see your point, I liked Ron Paul because he seemed more concerned than others. Yet I now favor Clinton, despite the fact that she is surrounded by scandals. A scandal or two shouldn't disqualify a candidate. Yet Mrs. Clinton"a scandals are becoming tiresome. I do believe that the Clinton's DO care about people despite their flaws. It's early, but Rubio and Clinton show the most appeal right now. That could change.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'm at the horse races and the Kentucky Derby starts in a half hour. I've criticized trainer Bob Baffert over the years. I never bet on his horses. But today he has two horses in the race and I'm boxing them in the exacta. I'm giving him the respect as a very good trainer. It's a 17-horse field, tough to win. But I'm betting it without my previous bias'.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

My and Bafferts horses finished first and third. I came so close to winning but something more important happened. I ended my phobia against Baffert. I was rooting for him and I give him the respect as really a great trainer. He does have some flaws but so do I. Thanks for the ride, Bob.

tank

EOG Dedicated

What would you call 2008?

The big secret is NOTHING has been solved since then

The problems now are actually much, much worse
Much worse is an understatement!!I don't think people realize that those big banks that are to big to fail now hold over 7.9 TRILLION in assest's and are taking bigger risk's now because they know the Government will have to bail them out again.Shit is going to hit the fan again and it's going to be much worse then 2009.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Interesting that you are a Ron Paul fan, yet you somehow have faith in elected politicians to solve it?

See by definition, since government is so large, any elected official, is corrupt

They raise money, only to promise favors . That's why they destroyed Ron. He wanted to take away power, and they destroyed him

So, What gives you that confidence ?
Amen.Every single politician in D.C is a millionaire!!Bought by some special interest group or unions and they are not working for 99 % of the population.People should have figured that out a long time ago but they just keep getting suckered in time after time.