"the California region where masks are taboo – and cases are rising"

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"Aaron Blake of The Washington Post questioned the validity of some of the statistics Noem quoted, noting that South Dakota's mortality rate per-capita on the specified date was "more than twice" that of Illinois, and that Illinois's seven-day average per-capita at the time of writing (79 per-100,000) was lower than South Dakota's peak (165).[38] In regards to New Jersey, Blake noted that the state had the highest mortality rate per-capita overall, but that the majority of these deaths took place in the early stage of the pandemic prior to the mask mandate. In addition, he pointed out that while New Jersey did have a recent spike in hospitalizations, South Dakota had multiple two-week spikes in hospitalizations over the past few months that were higher than 34%, and presently had the second-highest number of hospitalizations per-capita nationwide, 58 (behind only Nevada), as opposed to 38 in New Jersey, and 28 in California (another state singled out in the op-ed).[38]

When your "experts" consist of reporters from a publication as slanted as the The Washington Post, you just might be a retard.

And it's such a great point considering that Illinois caught right up to South Dakota.

When your "experts" consist of reporters from a publication as slanted as the The Washington Post, you just might be a retard.

Considering you had - nothing - to counter it...and its sources....and almost surely didn't even read it....blah insult blah is all you have to offer, as usual.

IOW nothing.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You mean the part that you intentionally removed from the post wasn't the "nothing to counter it"? LMAO.

JFC. You're as dishonest as you are stupid.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think they had 9 cases(not all in one day) in Melbourne - so they lock down, meanwhile we're doing backflips because we have less than 20,000/day.

I think they had 9 cases(not all in one day) in Melbourne - so they lock down, meanwhile we're doing backflips because we have less than 20,000/day.

Too bad the USA failed so miserably to protect its citizens health and lives. They should have followed places like NZ, Australia, etc. But, then, you had an idiot as leader then.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Haven't you yet learned that infection numbers are based on many variables. I've taught you this in many posts. LOL

So unless you're God & know it all, you're just whistling dixie & wasting your time posting such stuff repeatedly. Only to hear this over & over again, yet not penetrating the skull ;

That's why experts are experts leading the pandemic response. And you're not.

Covidiots just don't get it.

He's autistic guy go easy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Across the st a poster just came back from several days in deadwood, other than a few dealers they reported zero masks seen on anyone, LOL.

Maybe they're due for a surge now?

mr merlin

EOG Master
This was at a florida music festival this weekend.

I saw a report that 71% of democrats said people should still stay inside and avoid other people, LOL.

So should we expect 71% of new infections, hospitalizations, severe illness, long covid and deaths due to covid in Florida will be Republicans ;

"Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies after battle with coronavirus...Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis."

Luckily for Trump he was healthy enough to fight it off, with the help of treatments & top of the line medical care, and not die due to covid. Imagine if he had croaked like Cain did.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So should we expect 71% of new infections, hospitalizations, severe illness, long covid and deaths due to covid in Florida will be Republicans ;

"Former GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain dies after battle with coronavirus...Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis."

Luckily for Trump he was healthy enough to fight it off, with the help of treatments & top of the line medical care, and not die due to covid. Imagine if he had croaked like Cain did.

If your aunt had a penis, she'd be your uncle.

Cain was 74 when he died less than a year ago.

Guess how old Trump is ;

The mass vaccination campaign has failed, These numbers are not going much higher.

What makes it a failure? Infections, & deaths have been trending downwards for months. Severe illness & hospitalizations too i imagine.

If Biden's 70% mark isn't met on schedule, you can chalk that failure up to a failure by covidiots.

---------------------------

Get vaccinated - Trump

I did - Trump

Vaccines will save millions of lives - Trump

Get the Trump vaccine - Trump

Vaccines ending the pandemic

mr merlin

EOG Master
What makes it a failure? Infections, & deaths have been trending downwards for months. Severe illness & hospitalizations too i imagine.

If Biden's 70% mark isn't met on schedule, you can chalk that failure up to a failure by covidiots.

---------------------------

Get vaccinated - Trump

I did - Trump

Vaccines will save millions of lives - Trump

Get the Trump vaccine - Trump

Vaccines ending the pandemic
It's a failure because the tyrants wanted to keep at least some level of control forever , they wanted desperately some kind of vaccine passports, all those plans have collapsed.

We won.

Are you gonna be able to crawl out from under your bed then?

Or haven't your masters let you know yet?

I've never once been under my bed.

As for masters, i have one, the Lord & Creator of all.

Are you scared like a kitten of a needle jab?

Last edited:
Legit question

Have you set foot outside your bomb shelter in past month?

EVERYONE is outside
EVERYONE is going to play together
EVERYONE is hosting dinners / BBQs

Try walking through a park and look how insanely crowded it is
I don't care where you live, noone is inside their homes

I've been going outside since i was a toddler a number of decades ago ;

Who ever said that you couldn't? In fact fresh air & exercise has always been encouraged by health authorities, before and after 2019. Duh.

And, in Ontario, where the winters strongly motivate people to stay indoors, did you expect they'd still be likewise motivated in the fine Spring weather of June? Duh.

"Confused about Ontario's lockdown restrictions? Here's what you can and can't do right now
Recent rules lifted on June 2 but few changes followed. It's Step One that will bring more loosening":

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't need Big Pharma to be healthy. I'm healthy because I don't rely on Big Pharma.

I'm not scared to die, I never wear a mask, and I don't believe in God.

Got any more stupid questions?

It's not an accident that cases accelerated their decline when the masks came off.

It's not an accident that Asian mask wearing countries fared far better than Western non mask wearing countries.

It's also true that masks, vaccines & shutdowns are individually saving many thousands of lives, & together millions of lives.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not an accident that Asian mask wearing countries fared far better than Western non mask wearing countries.

It's also true that masks, vaccines & shutdowns are individually saving many thousands of lives, & together millions of lives.
The data suggests otherwise, masks clearly not only didn't help, but they caused more infections, not less.