THE DEVIL IS DOWN TO 227

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: THE DEVIL IS DOWN TO 227

the other 27 lbs i expect to take at least4 months to lose probably 6..........

The Devil

EOG Master

223, SEEMS I AM IN A HOLDING PATTERN..........LITTLE BY LITTLE I AM GETTING THERE.............

i used to drink soda, kool aid and the like in huge quantities........now i drink water all day................I cut out the bacon and eggs, pancakes and french toast to a bowl of cereal............lunch went from an average of 2 sandwiches on white bread to 1 sandwich on whole wheat........and dropped the fast food places from my menu...........
also stopped eating the 8 reese cups after dinner...........

I am impressed, need to do the same myself but its not easy :pop:

The Devil

EOG Master

I am impressed, need to do the same myself but its not easy :pop:

NOT EASY??

I CRINGE WHEN I PASS A HOT DOG WAGON.............TWO BAGEL STORES HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE I STARTED...........I FEEL LIKE A RABBIT I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH SALAD.......

Blondie

EOG Master

NOT EASY??

I CRINGE WHEN I PASS A HOT DOG WAGON.............TWO BAGEL STORES HAVE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE I STARTED...........I FEEL LIKE A RABBIT I HAVE BEEN EATING SO MUCH SALAD.......

Awwww :hug: it will be worth it in the end :cheers

Apple

Banned

Great job Devil.. I'm got my own thing going too. Down 42 pounds since Feb... God Bless you sir

The Devil

EOG Master

Hey devil, how is the weight loss going?

still at 221 blondie.........working my ass off at the gym, eating right.....but the scale aint moving.........................2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e 2348ji23e

Blondie

EOG Master

Sounds like you have hit a plateau.

Have you tried changing things up a bit?

Blondie

EOG Master

Not really........I think I am turning some of the fat in muscle again.....and muscle weighs more than fat................

Better judge is by inches lost than weight lost.

Learned that a long time ago......

If you change up your routine some it will help as well

The Devil

EOG Master

Better judge is by inches lost than weight lost.

Learned that a long time ago......

If you change up your routine some it will help as well

the belly is half gone.........and the 38's fit again...........

munson15

I want winners...

Congrats Devil, but being in better shape is going to cost you strokes when you come over here to play golf. :+excited- I'm at 239, and getting pretty arthritic. Still looking to get a travel date from Nick. We have been in touch via email. Keep up the good work.:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

Congrats Devil, but being in better shape is going to cost you strokes when you come over here to play golf. :+excited- I'm at 239, and getting pretty arthritic. Still looking to get a travel date from Nick. We have been in touch via email. Keep up the good work.:cheers

I'm still getting my full allotment.....bring your pga card to the match.........

munson15

I want winners...

I'm still getting my full allotment.....bring your pga card to the match.........
The pro will vouch for me that I am a legit 12 at the moment, but all the members' handicaps are posted. Started the year at 9, but have struggled so far. I think you should bring your handicap card to get your full allotment. Our course plays 6500 yards from the back tees, with a rating of 71.7 and a slope of 130. Go to glenoakcc.com to check it out, Devil. I'm looking forward to it.:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

WOO HOO 219 AND COUNTING............

HAVEN'T SEEN THE 1 IN THE MIDDLE IN YEARS........

The Devil

EOG Master

FINALLY 217.5 THIS MORNING.....

2 MONTHS OF THE GYM AND 200 I GO AFTER JOURNEY AND MOFO.........

Chance

EOG Senior Member

I never noticed you were chubby at the Bash in The Bahamas but that may of been because you were staning near Dirty, Panther and The General.

I did notice you had a rather large addiction to the smokes though especially when you had a panic at the airport when it was a non smoking area. Trying to go back though immigartion/customs for a smoke is pretty dedicated.

The Devil

EOG Master

I never noticed you were chubby at the Bash in The Bahamas but that may of been because you were staning near Dirty, Panther and The General.

I did notice you had a rather large addiction to the smokes though especially when you had a panic at the airport when it was a non smoking area. Trying to go back though immigartion/customs for a smoke is pretty dedicated.

CHANCE.....I WOULDN'T CALL IT CHUBBY....I WAS JUST OVER-PROPORTIONED IN A FEW PLACES................

Chance

EOG Senior Member

Liposuction would have sucked out those trouble areas.

Hope you manage to quit the smokes. Pretty amazing after the number of years you indulged.

The Devil

EOG Master

JUST HIT THE SCALES AT 216.5...........GETTING THERE 16.5 TO GO.........THE 38 WAIST IS GETTING KIND OF LOOSE..............

The Devil

EOG Master

216...........GETTING HARDER AND HARDER.........REESE CUPS ARE CALLING ME.................

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice going so far Devil...keep up the good work. 91023i2ndw;l
I found that I only eat junk food if I haven't worked out for a couple of days.

The Devil

EOG Master

Nice going so far Devil...keep up the good work. 91023i2ndw;l
I found that I only eat junk food if I haven't worked out for a couple of days.

BEEN HITTING THE GYM 4-6 TIMES A WEEK........:devil:

Congradulations to you Devil.Good luck in your quest. Smilers never lose-and Frowners never win.