The dog in overtime

ouch

EOG Dedicated
The flip side is having the Suns -12.5......giving up on the game thinking you are absolutely dead.....and checking back later to find you've won.

It's a gift from God.

If you gamble long enough, you have been on both sides of the equation.

Sorry for your loss.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That game and the Dodgers/Cubs G2 going Under 6.......we will see them Monday on SVP Bad Beats

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The "runner on second" rule makes it tough for under bettors.

When a player can hit a leadoff two-run home run, you know the game has been tweaked significantly.

I think a "runner on first" rule would have been better than placing a runner on second to begin extra innings.

howid

EOG Dedicated
if you can put a runner on second to start extra innings, you could implement my original idea, all foul balls are strikes after 9 innings.

MrTop

EOG Master
The "runner on second" rule makes it tough for under bettors.

When a player can hit a leadoff two-run home run, you know the game has been tweaked significantly.

I think a "runner on first" rule would have been better than placing a runner on second to begin extra innings.

i agree... to win a bettor needs a strikeout relief pitcher to win....along with hitters that whiff....going against contact hitters you will lose in xtra inn,. a fly ball pitcher loses.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Dogs in OT can only lose
Cause
You already had the game won

Advantage: Bookmaker.

Nothing better for the house than to pay an undeserving winner.

The house will lock up that money at some point in the near future.

Bad beats in sports are similar to bad beats in poker.

Suffering multiple bad beats is a telltale sign of consistently having the best of it.