NBA
Celtics, Heat, Grizzlies, Suns
Heat, Grizzlies
Heat

NHL
Avalanche, Flames, Maple Leafs, Rangers
Flames, Maple Leafs
Flames

EOG, Bet DSI, and JK, thanks for this excellent contest.

Thanks to Computer Bob, as he's likely doing the scoring.

Also thanks to Dell Dude and Toby Tyler.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
LIST OF CONTESTANTS:

1. WADE

2. BOMZEE

3. CHOSLAMSHE

4. TEXED

5. RAILBIRD

6. TRYTRYTRY

7. BOBODAD

8. PUCKHANDLER

9. TOBYTYLER

10. VEGASVIC

11. PALEFACE

12. FIFTY CINT

13. LOUISVILLEKID

14. JIMMYTHEGREEK

15. JB777

16. SMARTZ

17. WACO

18. DELL DUDE

19. NEWTON0038

20. PRO ANALYSER

21. BIGDEEMER

22. PATRICKJFORSYTH

23. NEVERAGAIN

24. BROCK

25. ADC34

26. SHARKY99

27. DON QUIXOTE

28. BISHQQQ

29. VIEJO DINOSAUR

30. COMPTRBOB

31. BRAYDEN11

32. NOWSHESMYRUCA

33. ASPORTSGUY

34. JAMMER

35. WOODROW WILSON

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. In order to get paid $100 by Dell Dude, must post crypto address of LTC or BTC or reasonable other. Not raiders Ape coin. I will pay no later than 2nd Friday after EOG champion declared by JK and post confirmation blockchain. Strictly by the James Comey book.

Kinky and kane ineligible. Should either win, $200 next contest.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Without checking, I'm sure he fucked up NHL too.

Correct.

As I understand it, NHL Round 2 matchups stay within the division so only the 2 wild cards have a chance to cross division borders. 6 entries have West division conflicts and 4 have East conflicts.

For the NBA ,3 have the both the Celtics & Bucks and 1 has both the Griz & Warriors. Conflicts occurred only for the first 18 entrants, none later. Try3, Dell Dude and jb777 are the only ones with 2 conflicts.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Had I played my own card:

Bucks Beard Cuban Furry
Beard Cuban
Beard

Leafs Wild
Leafs

Not sure on the others.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
As a baseline for curiosity's sake, we can compute the EV (expected value) from estimated betting lines (Will Hill, giving win probability) of each capper's picks (total of 30 points),
lines as of April 30, conflicts not explicitly evaluated:

Entrant EV
ComptrBob 12.2
NowshesmyRuca 12.0
asportsguy 11.5
Wade 11.4
Jammer 11.2
Closlamshe 11.1
BishQQQ 10.8
Big Deemer 10.6
Dell Dude 10.6
Neveragain 10.5
Toby Tyler 10.5
Brayden11 10.5
jimmythegreek 10.4
fifty cint 10.4
Paleface 10.4
Railbird 10.3
Try3 10.2
Bobodad 10.1
Don Quixote 10.1
sharky99 9.2
newton0038 9.0
pro analyser 8.8
smartz 8.8
Vegas Vic 8.7
Woodrow Wilson 8.5
Puckhandler 8.3
PatrickJForsyth 8.0
Brock 8.0
Viejo Dinosaur 7.9
louisvillekid 7.3
waco 7.1
Texed 6.9
Bomzee 6.7
jb777 6.5
AllDayCapper34 5.4

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated

$1,000,000 BOUNTY UP FOR GRABS​

The 2022 WSOP $1,000 buy-in Million Dollar Bounty is a brand new event on the World Series of Poker schedule and one that should deliver in massive fashion. The tournament has a mystery bounty format, with the biggest bounty on offer guaranteed to be worth $1,000,000. The tournament has four starting flights July 2-4, with the fourth and final flight being a turbo flight. According to the event’s structure sheet, there will be standard payouts on Day 1 and bounties will begin on Day 2.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Pro analyser would be a huge favorite….but I would give him a good run….

Jeff Whitelaw would give him a good run….15 years ago I would have had a chance ".

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Pro analyser would be a huge favorite….but I would give him a good run….

Jeff Whitelaw would give him a good run….15 years ago I would have had a chance ".
We might duel in the iron man some month, if John Kelly can get Dsi to add the $500. There your probably the favorite,but I like added money to equalize, and a good challenge.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
We might duel in the iron man some month, if John Kelly can get Dsi to add the $500. There your probably the favorite,but I like added money to equalize, and a good challenge.

Never been to backgammon galaxy…have a feeling that you are reeling me into a can’t win situation….lol

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Not really, only played on backgammon galaxy a year. Mostly play for fun. Everybody there afraid to play for money. Even the good players. Definitely can improve your game as your errors are recorded and you can see your mistakes to improve. Not much money in backgammon anymore as most included myself switched to poker. Played a tourney at the Gold Nugget this past April, with suprising good results after not really playing for 15 years. Just have natural talent for backgammon,wish I did in poker.