The EOG Octagon: RAILBIRD v RAININTHREES

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Took awhile but I finally got the joke.

There was no joke involved. I bet the game, but I thought it started an hour later than it did.
I checked after I saw Rail's post (I usually just google search teams), and the search result said the game hadn't started.

railbird

EOG Master
There was no joke involved. I bet the game, but I thought it started an hour later than it did.
I checked after I saw Rail's post (I usually just google search teams), and the search result said the game hadn't started.
lots of 6pm starts for LA based schools because of traffic and fires

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I thought you were referring to Birdie's penchant for past-posting.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I would love to go against you in football....as long as picks are in by Tuesday....

You rely on too many stale numbers and you don’t handicap, you follow others....

railbird

EOG Master
I follow nobody, I dont know fellow handicappers, I followed bovi on twitter for a horse 1 time. I followed u in a contest, it was a total disaster. other than that I follow nobody

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted
YOUR 11-4 THROUGH 15 GAMES.....................PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY

15 GAMES.................IN 15 DAYS.............. BOOKMAKER LINES

now weasel your way out of this

PICKS MUST BE IN BEFORE HALFTIME.

see u can talk all the shit you want

but i have your money..................and you have none of mine

when you grow some balls let the forum know
then they will let me know.

off to the Bahamas for the Atlantis tournament and the holiday week.

enjoy the holidays rail.................and the fine folks here at EOG

MrTop

EOG Master
I think you are both very good. If I was a book I would use both of your numbers as long as you guys were not setting me up, Or I would give you guys a free drink ticket and boot you both.

:)