The EOG Octagon (SLEEPY v RAILBIRD)

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Just watch the NBA All Sar game today and rethink that scrubs. I have seen 25 points scored in the final minute of a college game to lose an under bet which I thought was a sure win

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
you're the one who should rethink it.

most pts ever scored in an NBA o.t. period was 46 which is 22 pts below the threshold.
of course, that doesn't account for all 5 minute time frames during the rest of the game, but should be a fairly good approximation of scoring limit for a 5 minute period.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
CURRENT SCORE:

SLEEPY 12-11-1 -0.12 UNITS

RAILBIRD 14-14 -3.24 UNITS (One play pending)
Rail .500 but down big. This looks like a guy chasing big juice plays. If he looked for -110 plays he could have saved 2u in just juice.

That drop down menu at pinnacle isnt a value menu like at mcdonalds.

Sleepy

EOG Master
CURRENT SCORE:

SLEEPY 10-10 -1.02 UNITS

RAILBIRD 13-13 -3.16 UNITS

780 Grand Canyon UNDER 143 -111 Cris
691 Colorado St. OVER 135 -108 DSI
726 North Carolina UNDER 118.5 -110 Cris
307824 Southern UNDER 122 -105 Cris
787 Cal Poly SLO OVER 138 -110 Westgate

John, please recheck

I should be 13-11-1 +0.88

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
record update after an active weekend.

I only hope that railbird is working toward his monthly target. everyone needs goals in life.

railbird

EOG Master
I will win with defense, you people are losers and it will show. I look at my roster of critics and its a whos who of loserville.

railbird

EOG Master
To my followers, while my feel is always good, i am not at level 7 because my concentration is on health more than college basketball at the moment

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
To my followers, while my feel is always good, i am not at level 7 because my concentration is on health more than college basketball at the moment

Then why participate in these sort of contests and keep begging JK to let you in?
And why beg others here to join Railbird Sports? If your health concerns are important to you, take some time off the forums and get your fat ass healthy....Health before Wealth....You can thank me later..

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Yeah (I was waiting for that nut case Zzyzfuck to chime in. Where is he when you need him?)