The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Hello everybody. How are you doing? I hope all is well.

I just wanted to post this message here at EOG to remind everybody that no matter who picks up the bill when you go out to eat with FEZZIK do not let Steve leave the tip.

To make a long story short I have to talk very soon with Mr. Fezz and if we go out to eat I will be prepared to either pay the bill and the tip or let Steve pick up the check and I will leave the gratuity.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I ALLOW STEVE FEZZIK TO EVER LEAVE THE TIP WHILE EATING WITH ME IN A RESTURANT HERE IN LAS VEGAS EVEN IF I HAVE TO PAY THE ENTIRE BILL MYSELF.

This has been a public service announcement from Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato who now hosts a sports gaming radio show from 3:00pm to 4:00pm central time every Thursday afternoon in New Orleans, Louisiana, on WGSO 990AM. Keep in touch and I will do the same.

MP

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

funny stuff meat...sent you a PM

Mammon

EOG Master

Steve is a bad tipper? How bad 10% or less?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Fezzik does strike me as a cheapskate. Plus, Meaty was stalking him at a buffet... and Meaty at a buffet is like a lion around a buffalo... or Jeff Jones around an Elementary school.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

But wait, Fezzik bought all those goofballs (including Railbird who invited himself) a lobster dinner... that's not cheap... I take back what I said.

Mammon

EOG Master

Some people are generous but are still bad tippers.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

is it true you moved into Mohomo's singlewide?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a good tipper..........unless i get slow service, throw in bad food on top of it..........

In Meatman's cloudy world, picking a documented 48% ATS and charging for it is fine. Calling handicappers wives ugly is fine. Tipping 13% at El Cortez after getting bad food and bad service is egregious. I guess, I just need to go to Church every Sunday and all is forgiven though......

Dave, I know you have done a great job recruiting people into the various contests thoughout Vegas during the years, increasing the prize pools, and I want to personally thank you for that, however. Keep up the great job.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a good tipper..........unless i get slow service, throw in bad food on top of it..........

In Meatman's cloudy world, picking a documented 48% ATS and charging for it is fine. Calling handicappers wives ugly is fine. Tipping 13% at El Cortez after getting bad food and bad service is egregious. I guess, I just need to go to Church every Sunday and all is forgiven though......

Dave, I know you have done a great job recruiting people into the various contests thoughout Vegas during the years, increasing the prize pools, and I want to personally thank you for that, however. Keep up the great job.

LOL Solid post, Fezzik. A couple of good zingers in there.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

you remind me of tons of forum posters who quit when their record stinks.......maybe if you focused all your energy on that shit site of yours you'd get...........ah forget it

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

But wait, Fezzik bought all those goofballs (including Railbird who invited himself) a lobster dinner... that's not cheap... I take back what I said.

Please tell me you don't think he paid the dinner bill with cash out of his own pocket?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Please tell me you don't think he paid the dinner bill with cash out of his own pocket?

Well, yes, I was under that impression. Please educate me, Meaty.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

OK. Here is what happened.

Fezzik went into the coffee shop at the El Cortez somewhere around 2:00pm pacific time. Normally when you are by yourself they seat you at a table for two(2) people, but Steve cried because he has his computer with him and he wanted a big table. So they gave it to him.

So Steve sets up shop on the table and orders lunch. During his meal Fezzik dicks around on his computer for hours while making the waitress refill his soda glass no less then five(5) times running her around like a dog.

Over two(2) hours later Fezzik packs up his computer and leaves the table for four(4) people he was tying up since he did not want to sit at a table for singles. Before he leaves he takes a good look around the restaurant to make sure the waitress is no where to be found then puts two(2) $1 bills on the table and a handful of about twenty(20) pennies and literally runs out the door. Now I will admit his gratuity was above 10%, but far below the standard 15% that you are supposed to tip when dining out.

You say you got bad service and the food did not taste good Steve, but from what I saw you were just being cheap. You ate all the food on your plate and having the waitress refill your soda glass NO LESS then five(5) times was probably worth giving her 15% right there.

The bottom line here Steve is if me and you ever go out to eat I will leave the tip. If I have to pay the check I will do that as well, but I also want to leave the gratuity. You see Fezzik being a public figure here in Las Vegas I can't be seen with a guy who leaves a pile of pennies on the table for a tip. I am sure you can understand that right? What in the fuck are you even doing walking around with a pocket full of pennies?

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Well, yes, I was under that impression. Please educate me, Meaty.

The meal was comped. He did not pay for anything other then the tip which I am sure was short after watching what Fezzik did in the coffee shop at the El Cortez the other day.

Steve thinks tipping $100 on a comped dinner that costs $1000 is a good gratutity after tying up a waiters table for three(3) hours. :LMAO:LMAO

LOL.

I don't know what brought on this tipping thang on, but it's close to running its course.

Fezzik may be a bad tipper. I've never seen it. But that's not even the point.

Here's what inquiring minds want to know...

1) Dave watched Fezz for over two hours at a restaurant table?
2) Dave keeps count of the number of Fezz' drink refills?
3) Dave is still there at the end to know the amount of the tip down to exact number of pennies?

LOL.

Fezz, get a restraining order.

Mammon

EOG Master

The meal was comped. He did not pay for anything other then the tip which I am sure was short after watching what Fezzik did in the coffee shop at the El Cortez the other day.

Steve thinks tipping $100 on a comped dinner that costs $1000 is a good gratutity after tying up a waiters table for three(3) hours. :LMAO:LMAO

If true this is terrible.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

LOL.

I don't know what brought on this tipping thang on, but it's close to running its course.

Fezzik may be a bad tipper. I've never seen it. But that's not even the point.

Here's what inquiring minds want to know...

1) Dave watched Fezz for over two hours at a restaurant table?
2) Dave keeps count of the number of Fezz' drink refills?
3) Dave is still there at the end to know the amount of the tip down to exact number of pennies?

LOL.

Fezz, get a restraining order.

I had to watch him. I sat within five(5) feet of the guy. He was so close I could have touched him.

Of course I was glad to be sitting right there. Watching him pull that handful of pennies out of his pocket to leave as part of the tip was classic.

Tipping is important when you go out to eat Jeff. Of course you would not know that since you live on TV dinners and would NEVER pick the check up in a resturant.

Now go away hippie because you bother me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

How do you know Fezzik is living next door to you?

There's wet toilet paper on the clothesline.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What's the difference between Fezzik and Meaty sitting in a canoe?

The canoe tips.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If true this is terrible.

I don't want to say Mammon is an idiot drunk, but he went to the doctor the other day for cirrhosis. The doctor told him he was dying. Mammon said he wanted a second opinion. The doctor said, "OK. You're ugly, too."

I had to watch him. I sat within five(5) feet of the guy. He was so close I could have touched him.

Of course I was glad to be sitting right there. Watching him pull that handful of pennies out of his pocket to leave as part of the tip was classic.

Now go away hippie because you bother me.

You HAD to watch him? What? Are you now working for TMZ? Inside Edition?

You complain about his occupying a table for over two hours, yet you took up an adjacent table for the same period just to watch him?

LOL.

At least he was on his computer, while you were tallying his drink refills on a napkin.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

Get it? It's a double entendre. Pretty bad when I have to explain my own jokes.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

You HAD to watch him? What? Are you now working for TMZ? Inside Edition?

You complain about his occupying a table for over two hours, yet you took up an adjacent table for the same period just to watch him?

LOL.

At least he was on his computer, while you were tallying his drink refills on a napkin.

Take up for your buttie Fezzik. I would ask your advice about this, but we all know you eat TV dinners five(5) times a week.

The bottom line right here is the two(2) time Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest winner openly admits to tipping 13% when I saw him eating in the coffee shop at the El Cortez a few weeks ago and in order to get to that 13% figure he had to leave a handful of pennies as part of the gratuity. 2938u4ji23 2938u4ji23 2938u4ji23

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Meaty, have you ever had a restraining order issued against you? Besides from Vegas Buffets... I'm talking about from other individuals...

Take up for your buttie Fezzik. I would ask your advice about this, but we all know you eat TV dinners five(5) times a week.

"You eat TV dinners five times a week."

LOL.

Can it get any lamer? Next it will be "And your mother wears Army boots!"

Dave, you used the Fezzik story to get in a plug for your radio show in New Orleans. Now, U-Haul is reporting an overwhelming demand for trucks destined for Louisiana..

All right, already. This thread has propelled you from "unknown" to "virtually unknown" on New Orleans airwaves.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I don't want to say Meaty's a chunky guy, but he uses diet soap when he showers.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

"You eat TV dinners five times a week."

LOL.

Can it get any lamer? Next it will be "And your mother wears Army boots!"

:LMAO

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

So you watched him for two hours, knew how much his bill was and then posted on a message board cause he tipped 13 instead of 15 percent?

Dude seriously get a life, a hooker something thats just pathetic.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

So you watched him for two hours, knew how much his bill was and then posted on a message board cause he tipped 13 instead of 15 percent?

Dude seriously get a life, a hooker something thats just pathetic.

Your mother wears Timberland work boots.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Meaty, have you ever had a restraining order issued against you? Besides from Vegas Buffets... I'm talking about from other individuals...

No. But I am part of Big Brothers Big Sisters. I also volunteer every Sunday as an usher at the Catholic Cathedral located right here on Las Vegas Blvd. next to the Wynn Casino.

Most people want me around. Why would anybody want to get a restraining order against me?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Meatman, a fat priest, and a child molester walk into a bar... that's just the first guy...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

FEZZIK walks into a bar, sits down and says to the bartender, "Quick pour me twelve sodas."

So the bartender pours him twelve sodas and FEZZIK starts shooting them back as fast as he could, one after another. The bartender says to FEZ, "Boy, you are drinking those drinks really fast."

FEZZIK says, "Well, you would be drinking really fast too if you had what I've got." The bartender says, "What've you got?" Fezzik says, "75 cents."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Meaty's stories are a lot funnier when you're not a subject.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

He is a lying sack of ****. THERE IS no #)*%(#*%% *way I tipped 13% for that crappy food and the agonizing slow service.............NO #)(*%#%(* way. 10% tops.

"I'm trapped at the El Cortez, I cannot get my food, then it sucks, I cannot get my bill, and )#*%(#%*%# fat ass is stalking me, despite telling all he does NOT like the way I look"

The Jeff Jones comes in saying "he doesn't know" if I tip well, lol. He probably knows MORE than anyone based on my interactions I've had with him.

waco

EOG Dedicated

Do you think Meaty is a little jealous of Steve?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Best part about this entire thread is Meaty is ripping Fezzik for being a poor tipper, and then Meat says he doesn't even tip the standard 15%. :LMAO
Unless you're 70+, standard tip is 18% and 20% in nicer areas. Basically you're ripping Fezzik for being slightly cheaper than you.

He is a lying sack of ****. THERE IS no #)*%(#*%% *way I tipped 13% for that crappy food and the agonizing slow service.............NO #)(*%#%(* way. 10% tops.

"I'm trapped at the El Cortez, I cannot get my food, then it sucks, I cannot get my bill, and )#*%(#%*%# fat ass is stalking me, despite telling all he does NOT like the way I look"

The Jeff Jones comes in saying "he doesn't know" if I tip well, lol. He probably knows MORE than anyone based on my interactions I've had with him.

Good grief. I never said regarding poor tipping (to paraphrase you) "I didn't know." I said ( to quote), "I've never seen it."

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Do you think Meaty is a little jealous of Steve?

A 44% lifetime capper, who stares at a guy for 2 hours in a coffee shop, then posts about his tipping on 12 different occasions just to get attention. I would think he is more than jealous.

Mammon

EOG Master

Still Fezz it is 20% and if you get comped more and if you take a 4 top by yourself for hours its 40% or more.