The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip (The EOG Roast of Steve Fezzik)

Jeff Jones;3174307 . . . . He seems kinda normal to me when he eats said:
Viva Fezzik by Cirque du Soleil -- "It's Not Just About Winning . . . No, Wait, Actually It Is"

pvcpipe

EOG Master

People come to Vegas to meet and eat with Fezz? OK, other than that secret, late-night flight by the underaged children of the royal family of Cambodia to get his Cricket advice, who else has made Fezzik a travel destination? This is big.

He seems kinda normal to me when he eats, but we may be able to trick it up with Cirque du Soleil.

A Fezzik themed Cirque could not be any worse than Criss Angel.

railbird

EOG Master

I found Fezzik to be very generous, I dont think he is cheap.

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

Re: Some advice to people coming to Las Vegas to meet World Champion Handicapper Steve Fezzik at a sports betting seminar and go out to eat with him during your trip.

Everyone who knows me, knows I'm a good tipper..........unless i get slow service, throw in bad food on top of it..........

Whoever receives your tip has absolutely no control over the quality of the food, yet you leave them a shitty tip when the food is bad. Mindboggling.

In Meatman's cloudy world, picking a documented 48% ATS and charging for it is fine.

Uh, you're the one who's charged for picking a documented 48% ATS.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The thread that refuses to die.

In my experiences, sports book ticket writers in Las Vegas and Reno appreciate Fezzik's generosity. He's known as an excellent tipper.

As for Fezzik's comment about my reference to the "good Andy," Fezz conveniently leaves out the times I referred to Iskoe as the "bad Andy."

Oh well.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Whoever receives your tip has absolutely no control over the quality of the food, yet you leave them a shitty tip when the food is bad. Mindboggling.

Uh, you're the one who's charged for picking a documented 48% ATS.

48%- you must not have been to that site in a while. Get your panties out of a bunch, stop whining over at RTP, and come get some winners. Life is good bro.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

48%- you must not have been to that site in a while. Get your panties out of a bunch, stop whining over at RTP, and come get some winners. Life is good bro.

Actually if he's following along at RTP- he's getting a lot of winners. Sundown is up 62.24 units YTD in his daily MLB thread, and Skinny Dynamite is up 266.59 units YTD on his golf plays.
You don't have to pay for them, so they're probably worthless.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Over one hundred twenty-five(125) replies and almost two thousand(2000) views in this thread and we still have not gotten the answer to the sixty-four million(64,000,000) dollar question.

What in the fuck is two(2) time Las Vegas Hilton SuperContest winner Steve Fezzik doing walking around with a pocket full of pennies?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Mammon

EOG Master

Answer: He brought them in on purpose to use as a tip.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i always carry pennies with me

you never know when you might need one.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Over one hundred twenty-five(125) replies and almost two thousand(2000) views in this thread and we still have not gotten the answer to the sixty-four million(64,000,000) dollar question.

What in the fuck is two(2) time Las Vegas Hilton SuperContest winner Steve Fezzik doing walking around with a pocket full of pennies?

Why don't you and Fezzik post-up $10k... and have a contest here?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

just what eog needs

meatman vs fezzik contest

great idea kinger

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

just what eog needs

meatman vs fezzik contest

great idea kinger

We can play for an ounce of California kind bud marijuana. That's what I like to smoke.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

California kind bud marijuana. That's what I like to smoke.

i bet you do

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

We can play for an ounce of California kind bud marijuana. That's what I like to smoke.

Don't be a pussy, Meaty. At least make it $500... there has to be some money involved... but you'll mostly be playing for pride.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Don't be a pussy, Meaty. At least make it $500... there has to be some money involved... but you'll mostly be playing for pride.

Fezzik is not going to play for $500 and all I want is a big bag of weed.

Sadly this contest already looks like a no go.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL What if Fezzik put up the bag of weed, and you put up a bag full of pennies...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

LOL What if Fezzik put up the bag of weed, and you put up a bag full of pennies...

Fezzik can put up a big bag of stinky California kind bud weed and I will put up fifty thousand(50,000) pennies so Steve can have some tip money when he goes out to eat here in Las Vegas.

This contest has to be Major League Baseball only which is my best sport to win money at. I am currently DOCUMENTED #1 in 2011 at the www.EAPicks.com monitor web site.

Make it happen Kingy. A big bag of weed versus a big bag of pennies!

And there I was thinking that the question being answered by this thread was: "What do sports bettors do in the dead part of the sports calendar?"

[just funnin' Meatman]

Meanwhile, here's a possible King George of a tipper:

Mark Cuban will pay for your $110,000 bar tab. And your parade - Ball Don't Lie - NBA*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

[Sorry, Mammon, didn't see your separate thread on Cuban's tip when I posted this.]

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Meatman, Gordon, AndyIskoe, Roughing The Punters in the Dean's Office

Meatman, Gordon, AndyIskoe, Roughing The Punters in the Dean's Office

Andy Iskoe: "VI has you tracked as losing in all major sports, College Football, NFL, NBA, CBB". But Congratulatoins......at 51.5% you are at the top of the Delta Pledge Class

Dan Gordon: "NBA 66-69". A fine example you show for someone self described as "Widely accepted as one of the top 3 handicappers in the world".

Roughingthepunter.com "No record. No selections sumbitted"

Joe Lupo's Stardust Invitational players. "49%"

MR. SCANDALIATO.........."48% at trackpicks..............212-237 -11.36 units at EA".

"DAMN..........7 years of handicapping.......down the f)*(*ng drain"

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Meatman, Gordon, AndyIskoe, Roughing The Punters in the Dean's Office

Re: Meatman, Gordon, AndyIskoe, Roughing The Punters in the Dean's Office

Hello Mr. Fezzik. How are you doing? I hope all is well.

Why were you walking around with a pocket full of pennies the other day?

Thanks in advance for your time answering my question. Keep in touch and I will do the same.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

LOL this thread is entertaining. no one can take that away from it

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

"i hope all is well"

LOL.........you gotta love this guy.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Meanwhile, here's a possible King George of a tipper:

Mark Cuban will pay for your $110,000 bar tab. And your parade - Ball Don't Lie - NBA*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

[Sorry, Mammon, didn't see your separate thread on Cuban's tip when I posted this.]

This is funny. I took the below paragraph from the article written.

"You can tell the measure of a man, or woman, by how well they tip. There are ridiculous and pointless unwritten rules about tipping that make the whole exercise frustrating to some who don't understand the practice, but at its core it shows a sincere understanding for what other people have to do at their jobs. Which is sort of the point of empathy."

After watching Fezzik dig deep into his pocket and pulling out this massive pile of pennies to leave as part of his tip** the other day while dining at the El Cortez coffee shop I can tell you I learned alot about him that day.

** Please note that even after leaving the pile of pennies on the table for the gratuity the total amount tipped by Fezzik that day was under 13% which is fucking sad.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

"i hope all is well"

LOL.........you gotta love this guy.

Are you ever going to answer the question?

What in the fuck are you doing walking around Las Vegas with a pocket full of pennies? I can understand if you had three(3) or four(4) pennies on you, but to have almost fifty(50) of them is kind of weird don't you think?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Are you ever going to answer the question?

no he isn't

will you please STFU about it

I draw the line about things that I worry about -- particularly in Vegas of all places -- somewhere above a difference of at most 47 cents.

Maybe the guy helped out a "big winner" down at the Western by giving her a buck for her pennies so that she wouldn't have to drag her walker and her bucket of pennies over to the cashier's cage.

: ^)

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

"ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT THE PENNIES I REALLY MEAN IT!"

........."Eh.......annyone got a ........Peanut?"

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

OK. That's enough of this BS for now. I am heading to the Capital Grill on Las Vegas Blvd. located in the Fashion Show Mall to go get me a porterhouse steak cooked medium rare and a baked potato.

I would hate to see what you fucking losers are eating tonight.

Mmmm . . . I like eating there. If Pamela's working the bar tonight, be sure to tip her well. LOL

OK. That's enough of this BS for now. I am heading to the Capital Grill on Las Vegas Blvd. located in the Fashion Show Mall to go get me a porterhouse steak cooked medium rare and a baked potato.

Well don't leave us hanging. What are you putting on the baked potato?

LOL.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Funny thread :LMAO

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Fezzik had the $6.95 Ellis Island steak special. To finally put aside rumors he isn't a good tipper, he left a whopping 20% tip, $1.39

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Well don't leave us hanging. What are you putting on the baked potato?

LOL.

Very very very rarely will you make Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato laugh, but I have to give credit to where credit is due.

When I typed that post I was going to put baked potato with extra butter and cheese, but after reading it I decided to delete that part because I knew you clowns would bash me to no end.

Trust me when I say it is hard to be me.

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

OK. I am back from my nightly meal.

Dinner was sixty-six(66) dollars and some change for a porterhouse steak and baked potato. I drank water with NO lemon.

The gratuity I left was around $13.75(I did leave two(2) pennies) which was over 20%, however after a 2 wins and 4 losses night betting MLB Major League Baseball as DOCUMENTED at the new www.EAPicks.com sports monitor web site I did not feel in the mood to over tip if you know what I mean.

The only good thing that happened during tonight's supper is I am still ranked #1 betting/handicapping MLB Major League Baseball this season DOCUMENTED and tomorrow is a new day.

Now if you losers will excuse me I am heading out to watch the final light show of the night on Fremont Street here in beautiful downtown Las Vegas and have a few cold Budweisers.

Later clowns!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

At this point, King, I would have to say you are master of the single entendre.

Don't quote yourself on that one, it appears you run into trouble when you try.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

OK. I am back from my nightly meal.

Dinner was sixty-six(66) dollars and some change for a porterhouse steak and baked potato. I drank water with NO lemon.

The gratuity I left was around $13.75(I did leave two(2) pennies) which was over 20%, however after a 2 wins and 4 losses night betting MLB Major League Baseball as DOCUMENTED at the new www.EAPicks.com sports monitor web site I did not feel in the mood to over tip if you know what I mean.

The only good thing that happened during tonight's supper is I am still ranked #1 betting/handicapping MLB Major League Baseball this season DOCUMENTED and tomorrow is a new day.

Now if you losers will excuse me I am heading out to watch the final light show of the night on Fremont Street here in beautiful downtown Las Vegas and have a few cold Budweisers.

Later clowns!

Where did you eat?