The EOG Sports Hour (In-show discussion) January 2-6

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Re: The EOG Sports Hour (In-show discussion) January 2-6

Netto sounds like he can split atoms just as a hobby. "My boy is wicked smart".

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

please ask him when he plays in game how often does he gets beat to the number and has to make a decision to bet at the new line.....also how does he watch the game as the radio is usually ahead of the television and direct t.v. is, i believe , slower then cable

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Please ask Netto when the documentary (which he's in) Life on the Line comes out?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

please ask him when he plays in game how often does he gets beat to the number and has to make a decision to bet at the new line.....also how does he watch the game as the radio is usually ahead of the television and direct t.v. is, i believe , slower then cable

K-cable medium.......(pro version).

Shhhhhhhhh

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

john needs to dummy it down so any of us can follow....fukkin genius, i feel foolish being in any market where he is my competition

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Netto is making some EOG listeners bleed out their ears with the amount of knowledge he is spitting out right now.

"WICKED SMART".

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Wicked smart and wicked fast with the fingers. He must be a great World of Warcraft player.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Already nominated for a couple of awards... some big names in that movie. I can't wait.

cheapseats

EOG Master

So, if all these heavy hitters are in-game players, how does that affect the opening line

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

It's awesome to hear a gambler with alot of energy for his work and life. He should be a front man for regulating sports betting throughout all of America.

GREAT GREAT show.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

WOW EOG needs to get a LONGER show. These guests are too great for only 1 hour!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Tell the guy from Sports Options that he needs to bring is A+ game tomorrow. This was easily the best week of interviews that EOG has had since you guys started this show.

:houra:houra:houra