The Eye On Gaming Sports Hour 2/20 - 2/24

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Eye On Gaming Radio Hour 2/20 - 2/24

Re: Eye On Gaming Radio Hour 2/20 - 2/24

Thanks for the note, cheapseats.

David Glisan will be on the program this evening.

NCAAB expert Micah Cook is tomorrow night's featured guest.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: The Eye On Gaming Sports Hour 2/20 - 2/24

Here is a 1/2 play....SA tomorrow night against Portland.....after tonights Portland-LA game.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Richmond v. Vandy is another example of two play ON teams that got paired up in the NCAA Tournament last year. (Not sure Rich & Vandy constitute play on teams as much as Butler & ODU).

brians

EOG Dedicated

Ahhhh - JK was that a tip for your play of the day? Col St? Catching New Mex in a tough spot?

flyermart74

EOG Enthusiast

the 2nd half in game wagering at stations has been pretty good for me lately. the hawks today at +18 did good. Nickle limits only & they might kick you out if you do it to much.

brians

EOG Dedicated

wanted 144, expected 147, still played the 151 ... I worked on the game a bit more on Friday and adjusted my number to 149. I still came up 2 points short on the total but was willing to play it up another possession -- 151 barely fell into that range but glad it did as the bet felt right from the tip.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Murray State lost to Butler in 2010 in the 2nd round ... Racers beat Vandy in the first round.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Murray State lost to Butler in 2010 in the 2nd round ... Racers beat Vandy in the first round.

My short-term memory is better than my long-term memory.

Thanks for listening and contributing, brians.

brians

EOG Dedicated

:doh1...............not good brians

Been on a decent run so perhaps I was due for a clunker. Only one dead side out of the 4 losses (Creighton) but clearly not in good form tonight.

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

5-5 there was another add on...missed my winner and had david's wrong....where is computer bob when u need him?

brians

EOG Dedicated

SFU won't get into the tournament. UConn & Seton Hall will

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

LongBeach St, Sandiego St, Cal, St MArys in from Calif so far. Loyola Marymount and CS Fullerton, have legit chances to win their way in conf tourneys.

Quit with the LMU nonsense.