The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

When I was going up I use to read the books Encyclopedia Brown and Nancy Drew.

I also use to play a board game named Clue.

This one is tough to figure out. Is there a prize for whoever solves the puzzle?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

djefferis

EOG Veteran

Just wanted to say thanks and best of luck to both the departing mods..losing 2 of the best in the business here, clearly.

Also congrats to the 4 new mods. Clearly 2 class acts you are going to need to replace, but I am sure all are up to it..good luck and looking forward to dealing with you all in the future.

rainbow

EOG Master

When I was going up I use to read the books Encyclopedia Brown and Nancy Drew.

I also use to play a board game named Clue.

This one is tough to figure out. Is there a prize for whoever solves the puzzle?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
ANOTHER HALL OF FAME POST BY THE MEATMAN, YES AND YOU WIN THE PRIZE TOO.

Am I the only one that is thrilled about Dirty leaving? The dude is an unhappy mess and he takes it out on people that disagree with him. Genny Pete is okay but both of these jokers need a dose of reality.

Sorry guys but we are not going to tolerate this...

To the dumpster...

I consider both The General and Dirty to be my Friends...

THE SHRINK

Kenny...People have different opinions on other people. Dirty has treated a ton of people badly during his tenure.

Santo

EOG Veteran

I'm late to this, I don't have the time to read these forums much any more.. Unfortunately it's now in the dump, but hopefully the parties involved will see it.

That said, I enjoyed meeting both General and Dirty (and Glaken, Pioneer, Ken and some others) at the Nugget a few years ago, and I've had several conversations on-line with both over the years. I wish you both nothing but the best for the future, and hopefully our paths will cross again some day.

Cheers,

~S

At minimum for now. I'm struggling with a good response about this matter.

Ken has treated me sooo very well during the time we worked together. Ken is one of the most generous men I have ever been associated with. I want to thank him dearly for if not for him, none of these discussions would be taking place. I remember all the good times and have repeatedly and directly told Ken that I would NEVER be able and pay him back for the opportunity and education and I hope that as time passes, the new mods develop the same relationship. Ken and I became very close and all I can say is he has treated me as a man and without him, my duties served on forums would not have happened to this extent. I thank Peep for his giving me a chance. I haven't finished but I am having trouble putting into words just how much I care about so many of you.

Scarlett. I don't know where to begin.

I will though.

Seriously? General no question your a good guy but this thread is as gay as it gets..

ps new mods suckass, I have 4 posts that are not yet appearing and have apparently been deleted... Each was posted in my own thread as well... GARBAGE...

Blondie

EOG Master

Seriously? General no question your a good guy but this thread is as gay as it gets..

ps new mods suckass, I have 4 posts that are not yet appearing and have apparently been deleted... Each was posted in my own thread as well... GARBAGE...

Kodiak, I am not sure about all of your posts nor the other moderators, but I can say I have never denied any of your posts yet, and this one is the only one I see that is awaiting approval...

thanks blondie.. The posts were made three days ago.. Still not in my thread responding to garbage my mariah.. No biggie, take care and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Blondie

EOG Master

thanks blondie.. The posts were made three days ago.. Still not in my thread responding to garbage my mariah.. No biggie, take care and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

No problem Kodiak. I do not see them in there now, so not sure what happened to them....

Sometimes we might overlook the posts if we use the new posts button at the top. IF there is a lot of activity it can make it to the next page before we get a chance to see it....

You have a safe and fun one as well!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm late to this, I don't have the time to read these forums much any more.. Unfortunately it's now in the dump, but hopefully the parties involved will see it.

That said, I enjoyed meeting both General and Dirty (and Glaken, Pioneer, Ken and some others) at the Nugget a few years ago, and I've had several conversations on-line with both over the years. I wish you both nothing but the best for the future, and hopefully our paths will cross again some day.

Cheers,

~S

Thanks Buddy. I'll miss ya.

Kodiak, no problem man. True words spoken.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

General...We always considered you an honest and honorable man.

Dirty...We considered you a card sharp like us bastards.

The Old Gang liked both of you guys...even though you banned us.

Kick ass fellows!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Cheers,

~S

Thanks for the Kind words Santo... Just now seeing this.....It was a pleasure to meet you pal and Hope to do it again someday... I am still on MSN if you ever want to chat

General...We always considered you an honest and honorable man.

Dirty...We considered you a card sharp like us bastards.

The Old Gang liked both of you guys...even though you banned us.

Kick ass fellows!!!!

Thanks Clover... always liked you to buddy.... be good

Apple

Banned

Kodiak, you suckass... You created 50 ghosts across the street and your plays lose money every season. You are no one to judge

tshepball

EOG Member

Best of luck Chris......you still owe me some moonshine....I will never forget!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Good to see you ole buddy..... Hope all has been well

hard to foresee EOG getting better from this day on , maybe it can tread water ?

What are you people smoking? You think that EOG is going to fail cuz two Mods leave?

In a year no one will remember these two. That is life. Times change. People move on.

I have seen this time and again in the corporate world. Someone high up the ladder leaves and everyone thinks the company is gonna go to hell. Rarely does that happen.

This place is bigger than any one, two, or three hundred people.

With all due respect Travis, I STRONGLY disagree with that statement

:pop:

gofur876

EOG Addicted

I can tell you this much fellas....I think of them both as an extended part of my family for the last 3 years.

They are both great guys and I hope to see them at an EOG BLAST or somewhere down the line.
They both have treated me well...I wish them luck in whatever path they choose.:sad
Who's who in that pic? All of you fuckers need to see Jenny Craig, jesus gross! Eat a goddamn salad once in a while.:+clueless

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Am I the only one that is thrilled about Dirty leaving? The dude is an unhappy mess and he takes it out on people that disagree with him. Genny Pete is okay but both of these jokers need a dose of reality.
BINGO! When the "general" (in his fucking dreams), had disputes, in another life, he came off like Audie Murphy. Now that I see him I realize his mil. time was mostly as a NG fill in at best. All his bullshit re. extended svc., is just that BS.

gofur - no need to bash the general. he is a good, honorable man. he served this country and made us all proud. you probably never even served. :(

Who's who in that pic? All of you fuckers need to see Jenny Craig, jesus gross! Eat a goddamn salad once in a while.:+clueless

HEY MAN WE ALL ATE A LOT THAT WEEKEND.....

DIRTY/GENERAL/TONY....

WHAT A DICK!!!:+textinb3

Apple

Banned

What are you people smoking? You think that EOG is going to fail cuz two Mods leave?

In a year no one will remember these two. That is life. Times change. People move on.

I have seen this time and again in the corporate world. Someone high up the ladder leaves and everyone thinks the company is gonna go to hell. Rarely does that happen.

This place is bigger than any one, two, or three hundred people.

Wow did you call it? Great call OSU...

EOG's traffic has more than doubled since last year:cheers

Wow did you call it? Great call OSU...

EOG's traffic has more than doubled since last year:cheers

EOG is kicking ass and taking names. There are 100 reasons for EOG's rise to the top of forum world but the main reason is the ownership. Kens decision making and leadership keep EOG on the rise.

1. Ken rehires Mo (and voila EOG is king of the hill)

2. Ken hires Raiders as a Project Manager

3. Ken encourages Froggy to stay around

4. Ken hires Mods that everyone thought he was crazy to hire

5. Ken is honest, open, and communicative with the posters

Those are just a few of the examples why EOG is the best. :cheers

Apple

Banned

I tell Ken all the time that he's been making the all the right moves lately..

Journeyman

EOG Master

12io4j2w90 365 days ago I switched teams....this place took forever to get a response back to a post, that was a huge downer for me when I came here...I was so used to rapid fire replies...not that way anymore.

91023i2ndw;l

pvcpipe

EOG Master

EOG is kicking ass and taking names. There are 100 reasons for EOG's rise to the top of forum world but the main reason is the ownership. Kens decision making and leadership keep EOG on the rise.

1. Ken rehires Mo (and voila EOG is king of the hill)

2. Ken hires Raiders as a Project Manager

3. Ken encourages Froggy to stay around

4. Ken hires Mods that everyone thought he was crazy to hire

5. Ken is honest, open, and communicative with the posters

Those are just a few of the examples why EOG is the best. :cheers

EOG is a fantastic board. No question.

12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

Effective June 1st, 2008, The General and Dirty will no longer be moderators at EOG. They have submitted letters of resignation and will be pursuing other avenues that have opened for them.

I consider both Pete and Chris to be close friends of mine. They have been an integral part of EOG for the past three years. They will be missed.

I am grateful for their dedication in helping EOG grow and prosper.

For the time being, there will be no Head Moderator...

The following four posters have been promoted to moderators effective immediately, helping to fill the giant hole that is left behind...

1-Ego

2-Jimmy Hoffa

3-Reload

4-Blondie

The General and Dirty both intend to continue posting on EOG after May 31st.

They will ALWAYS have a posting home here. Their hard work, passion, and dedication to EOG will NEVER be forgotten....

Let's also be thankful for Jimmy Hoffa, Ego, Reload, and Blondie for accepting their new responsibilities to EOG...

Thanks everyone...

Sincerely,

THE
SHRINK

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY0WxgSXdEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wade

EOG Master

i rarely leave the asylum. it still says eog staff.

Mize

Banned
магазин рыболов каталог товаров

магазин рыболов каталог товаров

Почтенные читатели форума forums.eog.com! Представляем Вам интернет прейскурант стоящих интернет магазинов, где можно найти интересующий Вас товар. Вот одно из предложений находящихся в сети интернет: ЗИМНЯЯ ОДЕЖДА В ИНТЕРНЕТ-МАГАЗИНАХ а таковых сотни тысяч. Как сделать верный выбор? Читаем каталог и хладнокровно независимо определяемся с предпочтением. Приписка: Пожалуйста гуру инет форумов и модераторов не банить наш топик, просто-напросто это предложение которое отдельных читателей может заинтересовать