The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: The General & Dirty Are Resigning At The End Of May...

General and Dirty will be sorely missed and and in my eyes, irreplaceable.

I have known both of these guys for years from the Freewinners days.

Good luck on your future endeavors guys!!!!!

The Devil

EOG Master

GEEZ, I GO AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS OF GOLF AND COME BACK AND FIND OUT ALL THE OLD TENENTS MOVED OUT AND NEW ONES MOVED IN....

PETE AND DIRTY ARE TWO CLASS PEOPLE.......WHATEVER THEY DECIDE TO DO I AM SURE WILL TURN OUT WELL FOR BOTH OF THEM..............

Moved some of the off-topic recycled crap to the Dump. Feel free to throw bombs down there or in a different thread

But, this thread is about Dirty and General and what they have meant to EOG

This thread isn't about journeyman, me, stiffs, ghosts or anything else

Thank you

Are you editing this thread and dropping disagreeable posts to the Dump?

nothing has been edited. Just took some of the OT garbage to the dump where it belongs imo

Looks like there's plenty of disagreeable posts alive and well in this thread.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Moved some of the off-topic recycled crap to the Dump. Feel free to throw bombs down there or in a different thread

But, this thread is about Dirty and General and what they have meant to EOG

This thread isn't about journeyman, me, stiffs, ghosts or anything else

Thank you

hahah its already begginning, next will be bannings at an alarming rate...only plus is hoffa has a hard-on for the touts, least we will see less past postings as hitler jr will be able to do as he pleases with thier posts now :rolleyes:

hahah its already begginning, next will be bannings at an alarming rate...only plus is hoffa has a hard-on for the touts, least we will see less past postings as hitler jr will be able to do as he pleases with thier posts now :rolleyes:

I think you may have misconstrued what EGO is trying to do Tuck. I view it as him showing respect to Dirty and General by moving the junk.

Well AM....

Jimmy Hoffa and RELOAD were hand selected by DIRT'E and General to be admitted into the boardroom...all 4 of them have a ton of respect for eachother including trust...

So if Dirty and General trust them so can you.

EGO has been one of the best posters here for months and he has been a mod in the past...can you really say anything negative about the guy?

And BLONDIE is EOG dedicated gives a females prespective and is pretty good buddies with both DIRTY and General.
\
It's just weird that you would not be able to find one nice thing to say about any of them.....Hell Jimmy hoffa has been here since the start!

nothing has been edited. Just took some of the OT garbage to the dump where it belongs imo

Looks like there's plenty of disagreeable posts alive and well in this thread.

Ego, no disrespect intended, but let the conversation evolve.

Some posts are tangential to the subject header.

Good Luck General Pete and Dirty!

Dirty, thanks for all the help the past 3 years.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I think you may have misconstrued what EGO is trying to do Tuck. I view it as him showing respect to Dirty and General by moving the junk.

dirtstick and general were tough skinned where the new sallybags are not, watch and see my friend, u might want to think twice before clicking enter a few times :doh1

Apple

Banned

Jimmy Hoffa is the man.. Good for him it's been a long time coming.

One of my favorite guys here.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

sad news as dirty was one of the best but i cant say i dont blame them

Thanx Wrigs and Gyno.

The names may change but it's still SHRINK's house. Those expecting big changes will be disappointed.

Ego, no disrespect intended, but let the conversation evolve.

Some posts are tangential to the subject header.

You are correct sir. Most are...

the 6 I moved WERE NOT imo

Feel free to talk trash, cuss me, call out J Man, ect... in ANY other thread, just not this one.

EGO74: don't edit any thread without consulting other mods because chances are you may be making a mistake, with respect.

You are correct sir. Most are...

the 6 I moved WERE NOT imo

Feel free to talk trash, cuss me, call out J Man, ect... in ANY other thread, just not this one.

that is exactly what I am talking about

d ray

EOG Dedicated

wow,

good luck to both of you, you will be missed.

In my humble opinion, such posts should not be EDITED BY A MOD!

(by moving them you are editing them from their original context, bro)

in all respect, in general, forum members become agitated when their posts are removed from their original context (whether that be deleted altogether, or moved away from the original conversation). No one wants to participate in forum when they are gagged for expressing unpopular opinions.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK YOUR BECOMING WAY TO PREDICTABLE WE ALL KNEW JOURNEYMAN DIDNT GET ALONG WITH THE GENERAL SO YOU LIKE THE LOW LIFE YOU ARE CHOSE JOURNEYMAN OVER YOUR LONG AND GOOD FRIEND PETE.AND ANOTHER THING ITS ALSO NO SECRET THAT JIMMY HOFFA IS A JOURNEYMAN KISS ASS SO THIS WAS ALL SET UP MOTHS AGO THIS FORUM IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THE OLD RX.GENERAL AND DIRTY WERE STAND UP GUYS WHO HAD THE RESPECT OF THE FORUM UNTIL YOU BROUGHT IN THE LOW LIFE JOURNEYMAN AND HIS CRONIES SHRINK I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW YOU WRECKED ANOTHER FORUM.

HEY HOFFA ARE YOU GOING TO DRESS JOURNEYMAN EVERY MORNING AFTER ALL WE KNOW YOU LIKE HIM IN HIS PINK PANTIES YOU KISS ASS.

hard to foresee EOG getting better from this day on , maybe it can tread water ?

What are you people smoking? You think that EOG is going to fail cuz two Mods leave?

In a year no one will remember these two. That is life. Times change. People move on.

I have seen this time and again in the corporate world. Someone high up the ladder leaves and everyone thinks the company is gonna go to hell. Rarely does that happen.

This place is bigger than any one, two, or three hundred people.

Hate to make this so simple....because I know you guys don't like simple, but here goes....General and Dirty resigned..they haven't disclosed what they plan on doing....but I'm guessing it isn't construction or farming...my guess is they got an offer and said wtf...I wish them luck.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hate to make this so simple....because I know you guys don't like simple, but here goes....General and Dirty resigned..they haven't disclosed what they plan on doing....but I'm guessing it isn't construction or farming...my guess is they got an offer and said wtf...I wish them luck.

thanks for explaining to us, i know its hard to take time out of that hetic life of yours, but now i see the light and its mucho appreciatted :rolleyes:

thanks for explaining to us, i know its hard to take time out of that hetic life of yours, but now i see the light and its mucho appreciatted :rolleyes:

IT'S THAT FVCKING SIMPLE...MAY'N!!

YOU CAN MAKE IT A JFK MYSTRY IF YOU WANT...

rainbow

EOG Master

I never got to meet either one, I?ve been working in this INDUSTRY for 33yrs, and I can read CUSTOMERS as good as anyone in this INDUSTRY, and I think i got both of them READ to the TEE, I would be willing to BET they are both as HONEST as they come, I already MISS them and its not EVEN MAY 31ST. I WISH BOTH OF THEM THE BEST, AND WISH THEM MANY, MANY, MORE HAPPY YEARS ON EARTH.
:cheers

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

LISTEN THANKS DAD KNOCK OFF YOUR BULLSHIT YOUR STARTING TO SOUND LIKE YOUR STEP FATHER WE AINT BUYING IT WE KNOW WHAT THE F-CK IS GOING ON HERE.JOURNEYMAN MADE UP THE NEW MODERATORS ALL GUYS HE GETS ALONG WITH THIS WAS ALL SET UP SO DONT

TRY AND BULLSHIT US THANKS DAD.

MY NAME IS OFF THIS FORUM I HAVE OFFICIALLY SIGNED OFF AND I HOPE OTHERS WILL ALSO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS FORUM IS A JOKE.

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW BOYS POST REVIEW IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH JOURNEYMAN AND HIS LITTLE PALS THIS PLACE HAS HIT ROCK BOTTOM THE SHRINK REWARDING KNOWN WELCHERS

Journeyman

EOG Master

Reload is still down at Western Union, something about as mixup and the second middle name was Gonzales not Gonzalez.