The HEAT over Celtics are a LIVE DOG......

Heim

EOG Master
Mind boggling if Butler hits that three the millions going from one pocket to another on spread and total, especially with the limits on this game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mind boggling if Butler hits that three the millions going from one pocket to another on spread and total, especially with the limits on this game.

Total died on the vine.

Teams combined for only 39 points in the fourth quarter.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Market gave Heat no respect...

With apologies to the Eagles, they took
it to the limit...

The Heat went from a 4.5-point home favorite in Game 1 to a 3-point home underdog in Game 7.

Of course, no Smart and no Horford for the Celts in Game 1.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm smh on this Celtic coach...Butler as great as he is has a limited number of moves. Failed to double team when he swung in the lane everytime for a shot. He nearly single handily won the series for MIA...

Lastly, how do you let Smart take your last 5 shots in the game? You have to run something for Tatum or Brown...no? They can get to the free throw line.

He's lucky this team has uber talent

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Bet with no regret, love it.

betting, stocks, crypto, RE investment, you name it -- i learned long ago that it's best to judge the investment at the time the position is taken and with all data available at that time.

hindsight is 50/50 errrrrrrrrrrrrr always 20/20.

at the odds i got, with the Heat taking it to the final seconds of G7, i would do it again, absolutely.

kane

EOG master
The Heat led the league in three point shooting percentage during the regular season, against Boston they shot 30%, to put that into perspective OKC was the worst three point shooting team in the league at 32%, and yet they were one shot away from taking the lead with 15 seconds to play

kane

EOG master
Lastly, how do you let Smart take your last 5 shots in the game? You have to run something for Tatum or Brown...no
Easier said than done when going against the Heat's defense, Miami's D took Tatum and Brown out of the fourth quarter of game six as well

kane

EOG master
I still don't understand why they took away the three point shot that Strus hit, his heel didn't appear to touch the line, that shot should have counted

kane

EOG master
They initially counted the shot, so how can anyone look at that and say definitively his heel was out of bounds, that shot should have counted and might have ended up making a difference

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You always hear the toughest call in basketball is the block/charge.

How about the heel above the end line, but not touching the floor.

Good luck getting that one right in real time.

kane

EOG master
Here's a clip of the entire shot, it does look like his heel might have touched the line prior to him rising up to take the shot, but even in slo-mo it's really tough to tell, so imo since it's that tough to determine, the call made on the court should have stood, had they waved it off I don't think replay should have overturned it either, bottom line is I think whatever call was made at the time should have stood, I don't think there's indisputable evidence to overturn the call made on the floor

boston massacre

EOG Master
You always hear the toughest call in basketball is the block/charge.

How about the heel above the end line, but not touching the floor.

Good luck getting that one right in real time.

That Was A Celtic Fan In The League Office, Who Refused To Pay On That Winning Trifecta.

How Come They Get To Remain Anonymous ?

Just Like Supreme Court Justices.

Always Doing Things, OUT OF VIEW, Of The People That Are Impacted By The Call.