The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)

I think you guys are dead wrong on HT.

Why is that?

He goes to extremes to talk about how great he is and how he wins, etc,etc.

If he really was such a winner, why not just PROVE it and shut everyone up? It would be different if he wasn't so critical of the new age math types that actually prove they win (WVU, IT types). HT just spouts off BS with nothing to back it up.

The guy is all talk, imo. I'm sure at some point in the 80s he was a winning gambler but not anymore.

Than again, WTF do I know?

:+clueless

Why is that?

If he really was such a winner, why not just PROVE it and shut everyone up? It would be different if he wasn't so critical of the new age math types that actually prove they win (WVU, IT types). HT just spouts off BS with nothing to back it up.

The guy is all talk, imo. I'm sure at some point in the 80s he was a winning gambler but not anymore.

How is WVU proving that he wins? He just hides the losing accounts. He doesn't win at sports betting. He knows how to bonus whore and has won in some contests.

J

joeybagadonuts

How is WVU proving that he wins? He just hides the losing accounts. He doesn't win at sports betting. He knows how to bonus whore and has won in some contests.

I have no clue if he wins or loses overall, but at least he puts his plays out there for all to see be it in contests or not. HT does not (other than this recent 30 for 30)

High Times

EOG Master

Why is that?

Dude you take this way too serious OR you are just looking to stir problems.

Everyone has a high opinion of themselves and that is a good thing.

I'm sorry if I bothered you with my attitude, but that's just me having fun.

All this is ... Is people talking about sports betting and trying to get better communicating with others that MIGHT be sharp. If you don't think so don't read what they post.

It's not rocket science ......

:pop:

Yeah because Pinny gives so many bonuses :shoot:

For a smart guy, sometime you make me wonder. Of course WV is taking bonuses at other books. He then betting big dogs there while taking the favorites at pinny hoping to lose at the other books so he can reload and get another bonus. It really isnt too hard to figure out

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

They got you there, IT. LOL

Stick to ghosting Kinger.

How is it at all guaranteed he is winning into Pinny on these scalps? I know his agent/size account there because we have the same one and the limits aren't high enough to just keep doubling up on huge favorites if WVU is depth charging his entire account + bonus on huge dogs.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

They got you there, IT. LOL

How is it at all guaranteed he is winning into Pinny on these scalps? I know his agent/size account there because we have the same one and the limits aren't high enough to just keep doubling up on huge favorites if WVU is depth charging his entire account + bonus on huge dogs.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

And if you're middling, you are more likely to end up with the balance at the shit book over Pinny. Sounds like a cop out. I doubt HT has his own Pinny acct anyway.

It's not guaranteed that Pinny will be the winning book. It is guaranteed to be profitable. It is better to have Pinny as the winning book as Tomorrow's Newspaper stated.

also you try to get a 1/2 point or full point difference and play both sides against each other hoping to side.

$tinky

EOG Senior Member

this isn't fair.

A free roll at a dime isn't fair???? It's a fucking free roll. Would it be fair if he was paid 100 if he lost and a dime if he won?

I'm sorry I've heard some stupid shit, but a free roll that's not fair is a fucking first to me.

High Times

EOG Master

It's not rocket science

Not hard to lose to the bonus book and win at pinnacle.

I know you would never accept that, but it really doesn't matter any ways.

:lol

High Times

EOG Master

For a smart guy, sometime you make me wonder. Of course WV is taking bonuses at other books. He then betting big dogs there while taking the favorites at pinny hoping to lose at the other books so he can reload and get another bonus. It really isnt too hard to figure out

:cheers

It's not that hard to do

And if you're middling, you are more likely to end up with the balance at the shit book over Pinny. Sounds like a cop out. I doubt HT has his own Pinny acct anyway.

And obviously if WVU keeps bragging about his ROI at Pinny he won some very large sides at Pinny while losing them elsewhere. Doesnt make him a winner or sharp. Something tells me if we ask him to show his ROI at Bet Rev he wouldnt be as excited.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

HT and Timmy Time is my favourite cartoon, just like Tom and Jerry :houra:cheers

High Times

EOG Master

High Times

EOG Master

Tip of the day

Never take muscle relaxers and keep the computer on if there are still games to bet!

Never ends up good

:yikess