The King has a financial proposition offered to all loyal and respected subjects with a 5dimes account

I had several hundred dollars in my paypal account and withdrew as much as I could using their mg and coinstar methods- due to their low fukkin limits i still have $215 just sitting in my paypal account that i cant get to until my paypal debit card comes in the mail in the next 7-10 business days. Fukk that and fukk waiting 3-5 days for it to be transferred to my bank account or a 10 days for a check...frankly id rather just gamble it on sports:btj:

My offer: I will immediately paypal $215 to a poster with a 5D account who transfers $200 from their 5dimes account to mine. Effortless $15 profit, dont even need to leave ur chair u just send them an email. Needs to be done today before the Florida St/Pitt game which is why it has to be a fellow 5d acct holder...a transfer from anther book would take to long. Ive never done an account transfer before but i have sent and received several paypals to a few different posters here before. Cannot be a jerkoff clown poster, has to be someone here with some level of respect and trust, as I will personally be sending them $215 in cash trusting them that they will then transfer $200 to my 5d acct and also some personal info will be exchanged. Offer is also for any mod...anyone here with a 5dimes account who is up for making literally an effortless $15.

Respond here and/or pm me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: The King has a financial proposition offered to all loyal and respected subjects with a 5dimes account

This will end well.

:LMAO

Re: The King has a financial proposition offered to all loyal and respected subjects with a 5dimes account

$15 for sending 5dimes an email. Not a bad offer. Also, you will be cashing out $200 instead of shitting it back to the books, plus the $15 im giving you:lightbulb:

BigSchemer05 check in.

Hate to see a gambler with no money. Even you HH. But I'm at Bookmaker

Hate to see a gambler with no money. Even you HH. But I'm at Bookmaker
I have lots of money. Just like separating my gambling funds from my regular funds. Its not like i couldnt go deposit $500 in a heartbeat at 5d, youwager or betowi...id rather just use this money thats languishing in my fukkin paypal acct

Offer also stands to those with a BETOWI acct or a YOUWAGER acct, provided that those two books do immediate transfers between two account holders...they probably do but i only checked with 5dimes

I have lots of money. Just like separating my gambling funds from my regular funds. Its not like i couldnt go deposit $500 in a heartbeat at 5d, youwager or betowi...id rather just use this money thats languishing in my fukkin paypal acct

:lol

I would do it you adorable lil NIGNOG but I'm funded at BM right now.

J

joeybagadonuts

You're so full of shit.

First of all, all it takes is a quick email to paypal and they'll raise your withdraw limit. In fact, there is a hyper link where you withdraw to do it.

Second, why would you bother doing this if you don't care about the money? Use your 'lots' of money to post up and worry about the measly $200 in a month when your limits get reset.

Just admit you're a brokedick loser and can't get down and need help.

:lightbulb:

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

A couple of days ago you were telling us how easy it is to deposit.... Telling posters to get with the times..:lol

HK356

Banned

Offer also stands to those with a BETOWI acct or a YOUWAGER acct, provided that those two books do immediate transfers between two account holders...they probably do but i only checked with 5dimes
youwager/betpop doesn't.

HK356

Banned

I had several hundred dollars in my paypal account and withdrew as much as I could using their mg and coinstar methods- due to their low fukkin limits i still have $215 just sitting in my paypal account that i cant get to until my paypal debit card comes in the mail in the next 7-10 business days. Fukk that and fukk waiting 3-5 days for it to be transferred to my bank account or a 10 days for a check...frankly id rather just gamble it on sports:btj:

My offer: I will immediately paypal $215 to a poster with a 5D account who transfers $200 from their 5dimes account to mine. Effortless $15 profit, dont even need to leave ur chair u just send them an email. Needs to be done today before the Florida St/Pitt game which is why it has to be a fellow 5d acct holder...a transfer from anther book would take to long. Ive never done an account transfer before but i have sent and received several paypals to a few different posters here before. Cannot be a jerkoff clown poster, has to be someone here with some level of respect and trust, as I will personally be sending them $215 in cash trusting them that they will then transfer $200 to my 5d acct and also some personal info will be exchanged. Offer is also for any mod...anyone here with a 5dimes account who is up for making literally an effortless $15.

Respond here and/or pm me.

SO you're asking for someone to loan you $200:lol

SO you're asking for someone to loan you $200:lol
Ur a clown. Id send the person the $215 first. Idiot.

ur a retard joeybagadonuts. The paypal mg and coinstar limits are $500 per month hard limit. Fact. I have hit both those limits. Fact. I already have my account authorized for unlimited withdaws, but those mehtods have a hard $500/mo limit.

Right now i only have 2 options...have it sent to my bank acct (4-5 business days) or have a check sent (7-10 business days). So you see, you are just a retard. Again. Joey the fukkin tard is ur new name.

now when i get my paypal debit card in 7-10 business days, this wont be an issue. But now, in this instance, id rather immediately gamble it:btj:and yes, id rather use this measly $200 that i cant even get to for now that is all gambling money anyway rather than using my normal funds.

you are just so damn jealous that i have money and options while you dont even have a pot to piss in:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Ur a clown. Id send the person the $215 first. Idiot.

ur a retard joeybagadonuts. The paypal mg and coinstar limits are $500 per month hard limit. Fact. I have hit both those limits. Fact. I already have my account authorized for unlimited withdaws, but those mehtods have a hard $500/mo limit.

Right now i only have 2 options...have it sent to my bank acct (4-5 business days) or have a check sent (7-10 business days). So you see, you are just a retard. Again. Joey the fukkin tard is ur new name.

now when i get my paypal debit card in 7-10 business days, this wont be an issue. But now, in this instance, id rather immediately gamble it:btj:and yes, id rather use this measly $200 that i cant even get to for now that is all gambling money anyway rather than using my normal funds.

you are just so damn jealous that i have money and options while you dont even have a pot to piss in:LMAO

Why would you not have it linked to your bank account you fukkin broke dick moron? It takes maybe a day or 2 for it to usually go through not 4 or 5.

Unreal.

:LMAO

HK356

Banned

I've got a decent 5dimes balance. Not sure if you can be trusted though.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Hanky is trying to sucker some poor dope out of a couple hundo

J

joeybagadonuts

Looks like Hanky is trying to sucker some poor dope out of a couple hundo

I'm sure dumbdumbdumb will be in here soon taking care of Hanky.

He seems to like getting scammed.

:lightbulb:

HK356

Banned

Forgive me for asking but what's the risk if Hanky sends first?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY KING REVOLVER TELL THE DAGO TO PUT IT ON MY ACCOUNT :LMAO

IF YOU WANT TO DO IT AT HERITAGE I WOULD DO IT FOR YOU I HAVE A COUPLE OF DIMES TO COVER IT :btj:

I CAN DO IT AT HERITAGE BUT NOT WITH THE DAGO :finger004

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OH ITS HENRY HILL FORGET ABOUT IT I THOUGHT IT WAS KING REVOLVER WITH ALL THE MONEY FROM THE PAY PAL ACCOUNTS :finger004 FUCK HENRY HILL

J

joeybagadonuts

Forgive me for asking but what's the risk if Hanky sends first?

Charge backs with paypal super easy if he sends a gift payment (trust me, I got burnt for more than I care to admit on this)

If he sends for goods and services it'll be harder for him to charge back on you, but still not impossible....

HK356

Banned

Charge backs with paypal super easy if he sends a gift payment (trust me, I got burnt for more than I care to admit on this)

If he sends for goods and services it'll be harder for him to charge back on you, but still not impossible....

He might be a dumbass but he has 6200 posts here...he isn't going anywhere. hanky I'll send you $200 at Heritage, 5D or BM/

HK356

Banned

as long as it isn't sent gift payment.

cheapseats

EOG Master

maybe ck can handle this transaction

He might be a dumbass but he has 6200 posts here...he isn't going anywhere. hanky I'll send you $200 at Heritage, 5D or BM/
I wont send it gift payment, ill send it however u want i dot give a fuck.

ur not gonna stiff me, are u? That would be really shitty. I also have to trust you with my email and 5d acct #...so u gotta be cool

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

What about all the other offshore accounts you have thousands in? Henry begging for peanuts....

HK356

Banned

Why do I need your email? Just your 5d acct number.

Brick

EOG Master

lol hk's little broke ass comes flying in to try and make 15 bucks bwahhhhhahahahahaha

HK356

Banned

What about all the other offshore accounts you have thousands in? Henry begging for peanuts....

I don't see the risk here? Long as the guy doesn't send it as a gift, what's there to lose?

King you better be on Pitt.

Don't be a square.

Ur brand new here HK...have u been around other forums before does anyone here seen this giy HK ariund the forums?

Beantown fukk u whats ur problem?:finger004i have a heritage acct, just have never used it. Id be willing to do it there if they do acct transfers

Brick

EOG Master

henry they say this chump hk is dudley dawson or some shit, hes broke did little queer so make sure you get the 5dimes money first....dont trust the little broke dick.

HK356

Banned

henry they say this chump hk is dudley dawson or some shit, hes broke did little queer so make sure you get the 5dimes money first....dont trust the little broke dick.

:lol

Whoa hold on...HK is dudley dawson? If this is true i require the 5d transfer first then

HK356

Banned

I'm one of the 5% on the forums who has never stiffed a person over the last 10 years. Looks like Hanky is ready to pull a fast one here.

SamDiamond

EOG Veteran

Hank-- you and I battled-- but Dudley is going to scam you.

Ask around. There are lots of people left in his wake of stiffing.

-Plommer out.

UGAVII

Banned

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:
Whoa hold on...HK is dudley dawson? If this is true i require the 5d transfer first then

Brick

EOG Master

Glad we saved henry from stiff from hk356 aka dudleydawson....almost didnt catch it in time:cheers