EOG Master
Re: The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

my deaf chick post should be in here

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinkster
Mo - after the show I think I am going to board a plane - go to your sister's house and RAPE her by fucking her in her ass without any lube and if she resists smash in her face (heck - i'm gonna do it anyway) because that is the type of person i am. hope you don't mind. when i am done i think i'll do the same to your mother the next day

This might be one of the more infamous posts ever made.

Winky sure is classy

:shoot:

If I recall correctly... right after Winky posted that, either Blondie or Hoffa took it down to protect Winky, but at the same time a couple of posters were replying to it. LOL All hell broke loose after that...

tripp

EOG Master

yeah that winky post is one of the worst ive seen on the forums.

that mo post was kind of funny. No idea why he had to keep mentioning the two kids he wanted to smash if he was trying to be respectful. He is right that being respectful means not getting into a fight in someone else's home at their xmas party, but not sure bringing to that same man's forum and dwelling on it for two paragraphs is keeping up with the respectful theme

One of the funnier threads ever on this site.

Just A Nap Jr at this finest

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=242628&highlight=IS+THERE+A+DOCTOR+IN+THE+HOUSE

:LMAO

I sure miss this place....Hello to all of you....

I miss the Shrink. He was the one who got me the 10k from Lazerwager. Great,Great, forum moderator. Betphoenix helped alot....

Kingrevolver, man with a good heart. Good intentions this guy has.

Joeybagofdonuts. Good for you! A moderator job? Nice... You are still an ugly fuuckk...lol

Someone wrote that I was luca....God no,,,

Have a great day guys...I am so busy with work and my kids ballgames. Life is going bye, and I would have to say, I had a good time here. Thanks for the laughs.

JK, keep the head down, you are doing a hell of a job.:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Welcome back just a nap Jr! Give us some horse winners BROTHER! My sword is still mighty

WVU

EOG Master

good to see you around JAM

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

my strangest sexual experience was no doubt my encouter with a deaf chick. Here is a cut and paste of what I posted elsewhere:

So, I slept with a deaf chick this weekend

No offense to any deaf people here, but this was one weird scene.

I met this girl through a mutual friend and everything went off without a hitch. We met for drinks and dinner then proceeded to go back to her place to watch a movie and sip some wine. We watched some old war movie with closed caption. That went over fine and we even had some interesting conversation the best that we could.

She could speak fairly well, but with that common nasal tone that you often hear from deaf people. She had no hearing at all, but was great at reading lips. I tried my best to enunciate all my syllables correctly. She noticed that I seemed to have experience talking to deaf people and I told her that I was trying hard to impress.

After polishing off a bottle of cabernet, she started to get a little cozy with me. I was ok with that as she had a smoking body that I was eager to see more of. After the light kissing and petting increased to a higher level she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I was still very comfortable with all this and had no idea of the bizarre scene that awaited me.

She proceeded to undress completely and I followed suit. Her eyes did not leave my face as though she was studying my every move. This made me slightly uncomfortable, but I was 100% intent on getting the goods.

She wasted no time going down on me. She was very good at giving head and I laid back to enjoy it. All of a sudden she would stop everything she was doing so that she could get a good look at my face. At first I thought something was wrong, but I figured out she was trying to read my reaction to see if I was enjoying it. This went on for about 15-20 minutes with her getting into it and stopping to get my reaction.

After the 5th or 6th time I decided this was too much of a tease. I pulled her up and proceeded to go down on her. She was very much liking this and began arching her back and then it happened. I thought we had rolled over on her cat as I heard this strange earpiercing sound. Now, I am no amateur and have been able to produce some good sounds from women in the past, but this sound was nothing like I have heard before.

I seriously thought she was hurting or crying or dieing. It was extremely loud and extremely high pitched. She sounded kind of like a dog squeak toy. I was still hell bent on performing for her so I tried to ignore the sounds I was hearing. I even burried my face deeper and clamped her thighs over my ears to try to muffle the sound. It was no use. I imagine her whole condo thought I was murdering her in there. Her shrieks became panting shrieks and I could not take any more of it.

I stopped what I was doing and decided to proceed with intercourse. 5 seconds into it she was back to shrieking and then stopping everything to look at my face and read my reaction. Well let's just say I was barely enjoying myself and was ready to smother this deaf girl. After 15 minutes or so of this I could not take it any longer so I faked an orgasm and ended the session and went home. I feel like I am forever scarred and will not ever be able to enjoy the sounds of a woman in the bedroom.

ATX

Re: The most infamous pictures in Forumville history

Re: The most infamous pictures in Forumville history

Boomer Esiason and Lady

Teddy kgb

Banned

Reload was good in WNBA......Cool avatar also, spinning barrel

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Teddy, you got old and fat...and get a real pinky ring u homo

Teddy kgb

Banned

Ive worked with plenty of guys who have plumbing related tattoo's......tons of pipe wrench tats, I don't get it

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Wearing a pinky ring and eating banana sherbet ice cream? :LMAO

Brick

EOG Master

he was so banana drunk he put his wedding ring on pinky

Ray Luca

EOG Master

[h=2]e: The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history[/h]

Originally Posted by WVU
my strangest sexual experience was no doubt my encouter with a deaf chick. Here is a cut and paste of what I posted elsewhere:

I met this girl through a mutual friend and everything went off without a hitch. We met for drinks and dinner then proceeded to go back to her place to watch a movie and sip some wine. We watched some old war movie with closed caption. That went over fine and we even had some interesting conversation the best that we could.

She could speak fairly well, but with that common nasal tone that you often hear from deaf people. She had no hearing at all, but was great at reading lips. I tried my best to enunciate all my syllables correctly. She noticed that I seemed to have experience talking to deaf people and I told her that I was trying hard to impress.

After polishing off a bottle of cabernet, she started to get a little cozy with me. I was ok with that as she had a smoking body that I was eager to see more of. After the light kissing and petting increased to a higher level she took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I was still very comfortable with all this and had no idea of the bizarre scene that awaited me.

She proceeded to undress completely and I followed suit. Her eyes did not leave my face as though she was studying my every move. This made me slightly uncomfortable, but I was 100% intent on getting the goods.

She wasted no time going down on me. She was very good at giving head and I laid back to enjoy it. All of a sudden she would stop everything she was doing so that she could get a good look at my face. At first I thought something was wrong, but I figured out she was trying to read my reaction to see if I was enjoying it. This went on for about 15-20 minutes with her getting into it and stopping to get my reaction.

After the 5th or 6th time I decided this was too much of a tease. I pulled her up and proceeded to go down on her. She was very much liking this and began arching her back and then it happened. I thought we had rolled over on her cat as I heard this strange earpiercing sound. Now, I am no amateur and have been able to produce some good sounds from women in the past, but this sound was nothing like I have heard before.

I seriously thought she was hurting or crying or dieing. It was extremely loud and extremely high pitched. She sounded kind of like a dog squeak toy. I was still hell bent on performing for her so I tried to ignore the sounds I was hearing. I even burried my face deeper and clamped her thighs over my ears to try to muffle the sound. It was no use. I imagine her whole condo thought I was murdering her in there. Her shrieks became panting shrieks and I could not take any more of it.

I stopped what I was doing and decided to proceed with intercourse. 5 seconds into it she was back to shrieking and then stopping everything to look at my face and read my reaction. Well let's just say I was barely enjoying myself and was ready to smother this deaf girl. After 15 minutes or so of this I could not take it any longer so I faked an orgasm and ended the session and went home. I feel like I am forever scarred and will not ever be able to enjoy the sounds of a woman in the bedroom.

.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO classic!!!​

Bushay

NHL Expert

e: The most infamous pictures & posts in Forumville history

Originally Posted by WVU

.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO classic!!!​

I enjoyed that story myself!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Teddy calls out Pancho Sanza and Pancho one-ups Teddy in the vehicle department...

J

joeybagadonuts

Kinger, you need the picture of Pedocologist standing next to the Tony Gwynn statue in here.