The Official Indianapolis Colts to win the Super Bowl thread

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
The Edge will not be Missed in Indy.

Projection is a RB from Minnesota, but Bill will prob bring in some 40 yr old donut maker from Indy who will lead the league in rushing. :+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
Maroney is a stud. If he falls to the Colts you got a steal. my cousin is a scout for the colts and warms up manning before games....if ur birthday is soon...tickets may be in the mail...

:cheers

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Dungy will keep them from winning once again, he is the biggest loser on the planet! The day they let him go, they will win the Whole Thing the following year, just like it happened in Tampa.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
The General said:
I see no reason why they do not.

:touchdown
I have a reason and it's just what you said..........lets say week 7-10ish last season i bet you had this same thought didn't you??? many others did.........

I have said it every year and until he convinces me otherwise I will stick with it............Manning never could beat Florida at UT and may never get past an AFC championship game in the NFL..........

The General

Indy is in no way a lock to win a spot in the playoffs. I like to root em on, but I am pretty realistic, too.

dirty

EOG Master
Hell On Wheels said:
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade.....But this is is finally going to be the Atlanta Falcons year.....

:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

I like you Style....:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Would like to see Indy win it about as much as I would any other team in the AFC General, but I'm not so sure it can be done with Tony Dungy.

We (Tampa Bay) wasted all those years of talented Bucanner teams with him. We probably could of won another Super Bowl if they had gotten rid of him 1-2 years earlier.

The man does know talent, I will give him that much.
He and Rich McKay built that team.
He just didn't know what to do with it once it was built.......

By the way.......All that criticized Manning for waving the defense off of the field in that playoff game, and then leading them to at TD, just has no idea of Dungy's history.

He is ULTRA conservative,which cost Tampa Bay all of those year.
Also stubborn and old fashioned and nobody could/can ever change him.......

The General

No matter what team we would mention, there would be reasons why not. Maybe the Niners will win the Bowl. :cheers

CYOGURU

EOG Enthusiast
General the Colts time is gone. If they couldnt do it the last 2 years they won't this year. I live in Indy, but I'm to old to like them. I'm a Bills Fan. Pray for me.